Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) (42616 Views)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by OgideAgu: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
I understand you self

Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by dangermouse(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Essenza01:
He was already on the ballot, he died of covid few weeks to the election..
Its appaling how some people reason. So ashamed this coming from a law maker. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by jetz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
This man just open him mouth waaaahhhhhhh
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by sammyj: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Pls don't mind that mumu abeg !! shocked
Essenza01:
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Depressed101: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
ivolt:
Nigeria is watching the development in the US closely. We will not tolerate rigging or threats of violence. We may consider issuing visa bans to political actors who attempt to sabotage the wish of the American people.
i wish this was the case for us. I will be very happy
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Brainardc(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
just wondering if you read the whole details before you tweeted.�
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Ogaga87(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Certified ignoramus from Harvard.. I'm deeply ashamed of the embarrassment you've caused to me as a citizen of this great country, Nigeria..
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Another stupid cow on the loose... how can you compare US transparent system of election with Nigeria’s INEC

There is no basis for comparison...I don’t know how these dan iska Fulani people just come up with the trash they spew

The other day, an old northern akuya was saying crude oil belongs to the north
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by phoenix911: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Former Presidential candidate under the All Progressives Congress, APC in the 2019 general elections, Adamu Garba has reacted to tweet by @BNONews concerning a dead lawmaker David Andahl who has been elected to the North Dakota House of Representatives.

@BNONews tweeted:

Mr. Adamu Garba reacted as he tweeted:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1324152043876032516

Nigeria who did this to you just look how stupidity and ignorance are displaying their ugly head. Please next time research and stop making fool of yourself, We over here would have gladly help if you just ask a question how the system works .
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by seunayantokun(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
That Adamu needs to go back to 'A for Apple'.
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Yankee101: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
You can't change the ballot at a point near the elections even if the person dies

The party will then replace the nominee

Someone tell this fool US no be naija. They livestream elections
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
The man had started campaigning long before his death last month and a lot of voters were unaware or too busy to notice his death.

These monkeys in Aso Rock will just be opening their mouths like crocodile without saying any reasonable thing.

I don't get mad when Lauretta Onochie talks stupidly because they are created to be talkative but I hate it when men open their mouths too often let alone talk stupidly.

So being a talkative is a woman thing, you are a sexist, i wish I can squeeze your neck tightly through my phone angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Camelot65: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
alizma:

Is that not the same way some people's name were forwarded for appointment only for them to die before the paper passed through all the stages and when the name is eventually announced, you people will be blaming Buhari.
The other time it was enugu or ebonyi and the next thing was that people started blaming Buhari as if he can single handly appoint someone from a particular region to represent the people of that region. Now it is America and you guys won't leave Americans to explain to us how come they voted for dead men but you are busy explaining how it could be possible.
Elections had already begun before he died.......
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by aluko1980(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sorry this not garuba sheu the presidential spokeman
This another clow looking for favour from the dullard in charge
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by procy7(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
[Adamu is an epitome of Mumu.

He's the same dude saying that capitalism is the reason why Abba Kyari was buried with no crowd control.

The dude is full of shit.

Here is an excerpt explaining the reason of election of the dead person.

"State Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem issued an opinion earlier stating that votes for Andahl should
still be counted and that a vacancy would be created if he is elected.
"To disregard the votes cast for a candidate would disenfranchise the voters of the state," Stenehjem wrote. Under a state law cited in the attorney general's opinion, a vacancy could be appointed by a legislative member's party, or voters could petition for a
special election to be called by the governor."[color=#990000][/color]]
Thanks for that piece of information, saved us from the hassles of brainstorming
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by malisah(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge and sometimes misleading.
Please be informed that:
1. The dead elected candidate has been on the ballot since September that the election process commences.
2. He died on October from Covid19 complications
3. There's no way his name can be changed again in a process that had already began.
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Neddyogu(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
The man had started campaigning long before his death last month and a lot of voters were unaware or too busy to notice his death.

These monkeys in Aso Rock will just be opening their mouths like crocodile without saying any reasonable thing.

I don't get mad when Lauretta Onochie talks stupidly because they are created to be talkative but I hate it when men open their mouths too often let alone talk stupidly.

Why are u justifying the Americans? Couldn't his name be replaced as soon as his death was confirmed? Someone died in October and won an election in November, leaves much more to be desired wouldn't u say?
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by udomma1005(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
He is irrelevant & thinks stupid tweets will bring him to the trends.
For his information, most people in civilized climes like the USA, do have a mind of their own that is working independently and void of monetary inducement or unwarranted stomach infrastructure as obtainable in our "great" country.
Even in death, they tend to stand for what they believe in, unlike our minds that fluctuate like forex figures, even while in queues to vote. When apc offers #1k,they are for apc. When a black SUV, with tinted glasses, carrying a PDP "stalwart" enters the arena, #3k is offered and BOOOOOOOM, everybody dey do PDP!
Sick country, we have

Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Ben404040: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Is there a difference between Trump Republ8can and Jubrins AFC
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Essenza01:
Can't they replaced his name?
I'm sure if it Nigeria you will start calling them names like asshole, shithole, deadhead etc
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by etrange: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
ouzo1:
finally dis one don make small sense.

There is no sense here. The guy died a few weeks before the election. Voting was mainly done via mail in some places and you can't stop such voters from picking someone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by tammie24: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
ivolt:
Nigeria is watching the development in the US closely. We will not tolerate rigging or threats of violence. We may consider issuing visa bans to political actors who attempt to sabotage the wishes of the American people.
you nor reach
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by fof1: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Former Presidential candidate under the All Progressives Congress, APC in the 2019 general elections, Adamu Garba has reacted to tweet by @BNONews concerning a dead lawmaker David Andahl who has been elected to the North Dakota House of Representatives.

@BNONews tweeted:

Mr. Adamu Garba reacted as he tweeted:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1324152043876032516

Pls You are very very Wrong... Read ur info again. No RIGGING MACHINE. THEY VOTED D PARTY. THE DEAD MAN WILL BE REPLACED Y D PARTY AFTER DUE PROCESS OF PRIMARY TO FILL UP OR COURT WILL DECIDE UPON COMPLAINS...
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by tammie24: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
EVILFOREST:

ADAMU does not know that..
He doesn't want to think at all..
ADAMU has conditioned his Brain to think in one way.
What will ADAMU do when he gets to know about the Dog that won a seat..? grin grin grin
I pity him
or adamu thinks like an adamu cheesy
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by etrange: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Batam:

Can't they replaced his name?
I'm sure if it Nigeria you will start calling them names like asshole, shithole, deadhead etc

Replace him where? His votes came mostly as mails. So where are you replacing him? In the mind of the voters?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by Chimasoka: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Donald Trump Hailed His Supporters Parade In Nigeria Says It's a Great Honour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyGKram5d8
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by EncoreTrades(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Essenza01:

People that has no business in politics and doesn’t know how the electoral process works should be ashamed of themselves...He died on October and his name is already on the ballot...so how does that become a problem.,,,they will still vote for him so that his party will retain the ticket...
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by monex(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Liposure:
It just goes to show that no system is perfect. America is only work in progress

he was already on the ballot. He died a few weeks to election. After primaries, if a candidate dies, the party simply replaces with another candidate. In Nigeria the next runner up in primaries replaces him. there is nothing imperfect in that and that is definitely not rigging.

Adamu GARBA is either ignorant or mischievous

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by onoja12: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Slave mentality is a state where you can't see fault in the west but believe you home is the worst .

uote author=dogmax post=95711979]Adamu !Adamu!!Adamu!!! Hope you are mentally okay because what I'm seeing from my side is terrible and don't think you will ever be okay...... please someone should be with a loud......[/quote]
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by onoja12: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Slave mentality is a state where you think everything in Africa is wrong and the west are perfect in all they do,garba is right

quote author=Perfecttouch post=95711732]These people's stupidity reeks to high heaven[/quote]
Re: Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) by tonyson010(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Perfecttouch:
These people's stupidity reeks to high heaven

Only those illiterate Hausas that sell sugar cane, indomie fast food, sell in grocery stores, ride motorcycle (okada) and idles ones will believe this display of stupidness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.