Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17584 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2006
@Snazz
good gurl cheesy cheesy wink

@pearldrops
what else do U expect from partially mentally Retarded peeps like Seun??
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
Hi am still The Choosen one

though she loves TO Sin but God will 4GIVE HER!!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2006
this is serious
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Bisanke(f): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2006
pearldrops:

this is serious

i know right
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2006
More than serious.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2006
;d :d
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by sweetnini(f): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2006
this the 1st time i saw this thread
wow
thats all i can say
wow
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2006
where were u all these years
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by sweetnini(f): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2006
i keep asking myself that question
where was i?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2006
;d
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2006
Did you lose your self?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2006
wht?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2006
is My snazzy pregnant now?

I need to know O!
it must be twins O!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2006
You see how stupid You are.You are asking US if the person You call Your wife is pregnant? grin grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2006
embarassed u dumb head the question is for snazzy to anwser
and for you to know

well pray for us we need twins!
one to be named sazzi the other to bename typi

grin grin grin cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2006
sazzi and typi shocked shocked ooohhh what a name
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2006
Why not call them HIV and AIDS. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2006
slimnike:

Why not call them HIV and AIDS. grin grin grin grin grin

I as the father of this babies hve giving the names as due so
mind uself after all you did not contribute your cell in this pregnancy
so do not contribute names OK?
go get yourself a woman then be qualify to play John the Baptist
ask pearldrops if she will marry you. but I doubt it much, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2006
@typewriter if I want a wife I know how to go about it.And not this your childish attitude towards snazzy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2006
well if you think am childish i know you are wrong cos mine is working
so get a wife let me see wise solomon( bet it will take u a life time)
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2006
I already have one. grin grin grin ;Dspoon head.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
I get am no bi property (seen is beliving so show us who she is simple!) undecided undecided undecided undecided
AM SURE U WISH UR gIRL FRIEND WAS FINE LIKE MINE
Snazzzy is teken ok? cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by bluenubian(f): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2006
Wooooow shocked all ma years on NL, and I jus came accross this thread, am amazed and impressed at typewriter's resilience. This has been going on for almost a year now, nice nice. This has got to be the most impressive thread so far cheesy grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2006
thank Gawd you find this thread!

now help me tell others to come to my aid on this thread
cos snazzy is still saying my mind is telling yes and my body is telling me no
so help me contribute on this thread to make snazzy see why she has to fall for me
cos here mind is in the right place.

pls do this for me for gwad sake!!!
cos am at the end of my breath, even at that i'll never give up! I promise till snazzy is mine
body, soul and spirit
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by bluenubian(f): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2006
Wow u 4 real shocked cheesy

Eeeya, snazzy this might be the man of all ur dreams, listen to his plea, cause he not rest till he succeed, so do it. If not for him, for the rest of us, make we hear word!! wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by jayvinnie(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2006
typewriter you are really pathetic
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2006
l don tire for this thread sef
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2006
Typewriter:

I get am no bi property (seen is beliving so show us who she is simple!) undecided undecided undecided undecided
AM SURE U WISH UR gIRL FRIEND WAS FINE LIKE MINE
Snazzzy is teken ok? cool cool cool grin grin grin
Show You for what?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2006
ever heard of this phrases

if you have it flunt it

i get am no be property
na him be this i be property

seen is believing

i have shwn u snazzy so show me who u have, if u really have anybody at all.h
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2006
You are a thief.You is snazzy for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.