Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17581 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by ocho(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2006
oh my!! @hezekiah 1: shocked are you still pushing this? you really are enjoying this aren't you? i can tell you're liking your new "famous" status on Nland, which by the way i see as the reason for this behaviour. That's kind of a sad indicment of where your head is at don't you think? *shakes head*
ok, if u could do so much for her, can you at least stop stalking her and spamming our threads on NL? i fear you ooo shocked lipsrsealed

why am i even talking to you?? cos it seems you couldn't care less what anyone says or does. lipsrsealed
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2006
come to think of it,ocho.
He is simply climbing to relevance on NL using my name!!!wonders shall never end...
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by ocho(f): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2006
they shall not ooo shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nana(f): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2006
Hezekiah abi wetin be ya name sef? cheesy First you are dying for an angel whose name you can't spell correctly.Secondly,u were definitely banned because of the discomfort you are giving to our snazzy. cheesy Please,i would advice you not to waste your money going to the cyber-cafe for nothing,hun.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2006
snazzy my heart am not here to be famous, am here for you...please baby gurl why cant u give me ur number?

to everyone else on this threaad: please dont be angry that you are not beautiful, sexy, pretty like snazzy that you must attack me. if God intened 4 u to look de way u do, dont blame me. i ask that you leave me in peace, maybe u too will find true love, as i have found my beautiful snazzy. snazzy am in luv with you.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2006
@ hezekiah. helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry angry angry look at the pot calling kettle black. let us see your picture. nonsense.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by shockreaction(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2006
Wait, seriously, what's with the snazzydawn obssession? I mean, yeah, she's cute, and all, but, this is overkill.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Skidoc(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2006
I think the guy is just having fun, he must be really laughing his head off wherever he is now.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nike4luv(f): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2006
hezekiah, ur childish! and a total pxssy, please we gat hot pretty girls here so dont come in here saying bull crap! its true dey say luv is blind, definitely deafened u! shut da heck up and any attack from u again wil get am amagalmatic blow from me!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by WesleyanA(f): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2006
*dies*

this thread is hilarious.
@Snazzy, when you get married, your husband will probably need to lock you up in a room or something with all these guys are after you. Lol cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2006
snazzydawn:

come to think of it,ocho.
He is simply climbing to relevance on NL using my name!!!wonders shall never end...
hezekiah1:

cheap popularity for that matter well snazzy dear i trust and love u for Ur intelligence
one thing is sure am the first the best and the true love for you, any other one na fake and copy copy, there4 it can be like panadol cos 7up the difference is clear!

snazzy my heart am not here to be famous, am here for you...please baby girl why can't u give me your number?

to everyone else on this threaad: please don't be angry that you are not beautiful, sexy, pretty like snazzy that you must attack me. if God intened for you to look de way u do, don't blame me. i ask that you leave me in peace, maybe u too will find true love, as i have found my beautiful snazzy. snazzy am in love with you.
Boy i know a good psychiatrist; he will fix your troubled head real fast. Ole, ole ofe gba iyawo oni iyawo.
My snazzy can't fail for u cos when she got me she said she will never love another,

so run b4 i turn u to hexagon(if in doubt take look on my profile) Black belt holder since 2002

HERE IS SNAZZY"S NUMBER(0802 go fuk yourself) ewu hausa

Nana tell him the truth for me joor
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2006
Please, guys, stop attacking hezekiah.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nike4luv(f): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2006
hes just annoyin needs to get a life, i knw ur blinded by luff but why insult otha people
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2006
look at... angry

mrs. nike,

am sensing your jealousy towards my queen, don't be the evil green eyed monster. am telling u, there will be no true love for you o. there are pretty girls? where now? de only pretty beautiful here girl is snazz, she has captured my heart and soul, and i will get her. u can be in our wedding, or even better, be de person that cleans up after de guests, u & tpewriter. am waiting to hear what u both think.

foolish nana,

i go come again as hezekiah 2,3,4...

snazz, please am crying my baby where you dey now? come to your king!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 12:02am On Feb 05, 2006
mr. seun,

na you be de guy eh? make u restore my account fast fast! angry
i need to find my love, pls seun, u have a number?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by chillin(f): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2006
simply pathetic!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nike4luv(f): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2006
haaa.. ur kidding right, oh fxck sick dont make me insult u o! who cant find true luff i think its u! ur blind, and who da fxck is jealous, why would i wana go 4 an agbaya, like u ..o ni ori ro i swear, oh gawd, i might look nice but dont mistake me for madam theresa o! abeg i think u should sun galala to sum1 go cry ur eyes out! get it into ur thick stupid skull, she cant be ur, shes engaged, cant u get it right
if u really dyin for her, go and pokunso, dont u understand, whos gon pack up on ur wedding day, i think its de otha way round, u be server boi on snazzys wedding u stupid gay ass mothafxcker! dumbass mofo..ur too small o!..gawd! who are u?  agbaya ofo!

4 ur info, hHA, I HAV FOUND TRUE LUFF i think ur de one dats gon be akon 4 de rest of ur life

i luv snazzy, why would i be jealous?..fat cunt!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by WesleyanA(f): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2006
chillin:

simply pathetic!!

i know right?  cheesy

hezekiah, can we see what you look like, maybe snazzy will be able to judge if your good enough for her or not. obviously your posts don't meet up to her standards (as she's not falling heads over heels for your words). maybe your looks will make up for that. hehe.

goodluck in finding your love  cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2006
my queen, do you see how blessed u are to have these silly admirers?
nike: pls, give me her number...am in love with her. and i dont care about wat anyone says, i just want her, my beautiful rose.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nike4luv(f): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2006
u aint gettin anytin wif dat attitude..ur insultin err1 just because ur in luff wif sum1 jainsense!! angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nana(f): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2006
foolish nana,I reserve moi comment(s) because i know u are a frackass.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by c0dec(m): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2006
hey hezekiah, i'm in love with snazzy too.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2006
this thread is making me sick!!!
God,of all the handsome and intelligent guys on Nairaland,why does it have to be Hezekiah who is coming here?This is sick!!!!!!I soooooo feel like puking!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2006
mr. codec

i know, my queen is beautiful, she draws erveryones attention. but u are lacking competition my brother.
at nike: maybe u and codec and typewriter can be our servants when we marry. nike, i know u want to be in snazzy positon, but plz, am in love with this diamond, make u give me her number o?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nike4luv(f): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2006
u are sooooooo foolish!!!..dats all i'l say..why would i wana be in dat position? cant u see she aint givin u face, gawd! i refuse to believe this abt nigerian guys
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2006
snazz, my luv, u are here at last! smiley

am making u sick? baby gurl am so sorry pls forgive me i will never do anything to hurt you. cant u see am in love with u and i want everyone to know baby gurl...if u want i will get u in private okay baby gurl? am so sorry, pls forgive me. cry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by OhBoy1(m): 12:24am On Feb 05, 2006
i feel you hezekiah1, i love someone on this forum too.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by c0dec(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2006
Oh Boy and hezekiah. two fools in love snazzy.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2006
Hezekiah Zachariah,whatever you call yourself,if you  know whats good for you,stop this madness.I am about to be happily married to the bestman in the world and no,he is not on NL,so quit being stooopid.
I don't even know why I am even responding to your foolishness,you will never see me in person and even if you do,you will not get close to me in anyway,so keep posting.I will invite you for my wedding soon!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nana(f): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2006
grin grin ;DCant stop laughing cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nike4luv(f): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2006
*bursts out laughing*
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by OhBoy1(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2006
i don't love snazzy O i love an other girl.
                                                              @C0dec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.