Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) (2984 Views)

2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by bestman09(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
For accepting his nomination by General Muhammadu Buhari as his running mate in the forthcoming presidential election, the founder of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare has been told in unambiguous terms that he would be disgraced and messed up by politicians.
Speaking exclusively with National Life, Primate Theophilus Olabayo also believes that Bakare did not seek God’s face before accepting to go into partisan politics.
Olabayo was also emphatic about the likely outcome of Buhari’s presidential ambition with Bakare as his running mate.
The presidential ticket is bound for failure,” he said with ecclesiastical finality.
According to him, Pastor Bakare cannot say that God said he should be General Buhari’s presidential running mate because God would have told him that Jonathan will win.
“I don’t think Bakare heard from God before jumping into politics. These days people use God’s name to tell lies. Kris Okotie did it and we saw the outcome
Unfortunately for Bakare and Buhari, God already has His own candidate concerning this coming election. Most of the other presidential candidates are jokers and they are going no where.”
Asked if it is right for a minister of God to contest for a political office in the country, Olabayo said: “It is not right but anyone can do whatever he deems fit. It is especially not right for Pastor Tunde Bakare to leave his calling. He is going to be messed up, he will be disgraced.
“I know he has a project, the Save Nigeria Group, which he should hold unto and concentrate on. He has also been a good critic of the system. He cannot suddenly decide to join a system which he has been criticizing.
“Apart from the spiritual angle, which I know God has not told him to do so, it is a sign of inconsistency on his part. That is what happens when men suddenly see themselves as bigger than the work God has called them to do.
A true man of God would know that ordinarily, politics is a dirty game. It is a terrain that a man of God who is at the level that Bakare claims to be, should avoid. He should not involve himself. We are supposed to be spiritual advisers and counselors and not be involved in politics.”
He spoke more:
As a Christian, will Pastor Tunde Bakare’s spiritual influence be relevant in Buhari’s campaign?
No, he will not be relevant to Buhari because both of them are not going anywhere. Even if all the presidential candidates join forces together, they cannot defeat Jonathan at the polls.
So, what advice do you have for them?
I cannot tell them not to contest. They should try their luck, I don’t want to discourage them, but they should not cause trouble when they are defeated. They should accept the result after the election takes place. It is even fun for them to contest because they are jokers anyway. I would have advised Pastor Bakare to withdraw now, but you know, he must really be too involved at the moment to know he is on the wrong path. It is not good for people to use God’s name for their own excuse to go after power. Pastor Okotie tried it and failed. He didn’t make it. I guess he is still looking for appointment, so he is hanging on. My advice is that they should withdraw and return now to their spiritual calling.
On forthcoming election
We need to pray for a peaceful election. The politicians are our problem. They want to rule by all means. There will be more problems in some more states in the country. We need to pray against more political killings. We need to pray for the South-West and against the problem in Jos, Borno and Bauchi not to snowball into more northern states. We should also pray for the South-East too. As ministers of God, we should be praying instead of involving ourselves in political struggles. Lets pray against the military coming back. I see many traditional rulers having problems in their domain because of partisan politics.
On Jonathan
We need to pray for Jonathan so that God will give him wisdom to tackle each situation as it arises.
Atiku’s political future
There will be dialogue but nothing will come out of it. The North will insist on zoning. So we should all pray that it would not generate into a struggle.

This is really the voice of GOD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by jason123: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
So, God told GEJ to bribe delegates
God told GEJ to tell IBB that he is his father?
God told GEJ to "paropo" with ciroma and co
God told GEJ to stash some "ghana must goes" abroad through his wife Dame Jonathan
. . . . . . . . . . . and the least goes on and on!

Did GOD tell him to do these things??
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by redsun(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
All these old men,devoid of common sense.I don't know what they teach children when they themselves are like dull children?

Jesus was an opposition politician,he was killed questioning the authorities of his time,that is if he ever existed like they made you guys to think.

The story of jesus is a phenomenon that keep repeating,it is a story of existence,a story of good over evil,a story of overcoming.The of I am
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Crownvilla(m): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2011
@ OP

Source, please.
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Beaf: 2:22am On Mar 16, 2011
This is one prophet that knows his onions. Predicting the obvious! grin grin grin

“I don’t think Bakare heard from God before jumping into politics. These days people use God’s name to tell lies. Kris Okotie did it and we saw the outcome.
“Unfortunately for Bakare and Buhari, God already has His own candidate concerning this coming election. Most of the other presidential candidates are jokers and they are going no where.”

They should accept the result after the election takes place. It is even fun for them to contest because they are jokers anyway.

I never thought I would quote a prophet. Hilarious!
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by chikeorji123(m): 4:50am On Mar 16, 2011
For buhari and bakare for presidency?

l dey laugh grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Adelaide2: 4:55am On Mar 16, 2011
I do not believe in prophecy but I take this one hook, line and sinker, no questions asked. They will fail flat on their stomach and so will Ribadu.
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 16, 2011
LOL prophet abi prophet. Abi Olabayo wan join GEJ campaign? grin
Chai!! Too much holy ghost warra.
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Bisijohn: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2011
Was he not the same Prophet that said Pro. Soludo Chukwuma would win Anambra election that Peter Obi won? By their fruits, we shall know them.
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by efisher(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2011
Here is a parable: If the referee of the match decides to play ball with the footballers, who will blow the whistle?
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2011
Bisijohn:

Was he not the same Prophet that said Pro. Soludo Chukwuma would win Anambra election that Peter Obi won? By their fruits, we shall know them.
[size=50pt]DRUNKEN IDIOTIC PROPHET[/size]
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by onyengbu: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2011
People so much confuse an analyst with a prophet
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Alxmyr(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2011
This is exactly why every concerned Christians are disappointed at Bakare's political ambition. You can imagine one nonentity calling Jesus an opposition politician. The height of blasphem against the Son of God.
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2011
I dont need a prophet to know that Buhari/Bakare is not going anywhere near the Presidency.

Despite the fanfare and the "Sai Buhari" movement which is more of religion than pure politics, Jonathan will win the election free and fair.

My only fear is that the "Sai Buhari" movement will show their true colours when it happens. And their ture colours are violence, maiming, burning, arson, looting, kiling, etc. all in the name of God "the most merciful".
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2011
is this not the same primate olabayo who in '92 predicted that bush would beat clinton and when this did not happen, claimed he was speaking in parables  cheesy cheesy cheesy

goodluck ebele johnathan - endorsed by charlatans - 'nuff said
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Pukkah: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2011
Did he see the Japan quake and tsunami as well?
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see prophecy chei!!!!
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Arosa(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2011
GEJ will win this election anyways. But I still support Ribadu. embarassed
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by CrudeOil2(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2011
Nigeria sef, when would we stop listening to these human beings? This country is just too 4ucked up.
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2011
Now that most of the Dictator/False pastor Supporters are being told the truth by Prophet Olabayo,they have resulted to name calling and bringing false information about Prophet Olabayo prophesy about Bush and Clinton and many more they can not substantiate.The fact has been stated and that is the jokers Dictator Buhari and False Prophet Bakare should go ahead,they would be roundly defeated by GEJ!!!
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by jfking2005(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2011
bestman09:

“[b]A true man of God would know that ordinarily, politics is a dirty game. It is a terrain that a man of God who is at the level that Bakare claims to be, should avoid. He should not involve himself.

I still wonder the kind of Human being we have in this part of the world call Nigeria

We all Pray, and Pray and Pray and still praying., but can you ask the prophet how God intend to heal Nigeria if he claim he can see tomorrow??
Does it means that God cannot use anyone to fulfil his mission about this country??
After much prayer, will God himself come down to answer us, or will God not use someone to achieve/answer our prayer??
Help me ask the prophet if God had told him that GEJ is the one he has chosen to answer our prayer?
if he claim politics is a dirty Game, and he chose to leave it with the dirty people and you keep praying for dirty people to get clean right?
Is it not possible that when people who are more intelligence and more sincere join them , the system can start getting cleaner, yet when they come into politics we criticize them.

Oh My God help us o!!!

i dont criticise anybody all i want is that if you think you can contribute your own quota sincerely and Genuinely please Go ahead and play your own part.
only Posterity will judge everyone
God bless u all
Re: Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) by MaiSuya(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2011
well we shall see. . .

(1) (Reply)

Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide / Voice Of Reason (selected Speeches Of Chief Obafemi Owolowo) / DIG Ganiyu Dawodu's "murderer" Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.