Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary (46499 Views)

Four Russian Governors Resign As Sanctions Bite / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by 12Monkeys: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump failed to drain the swamp and get rid of the deep state.

He should have gone full metal jacket on these DEMONrats.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by ItrendNaija(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bye trump.
Business owners, open a hassle free corporate account with FCMB right from your phone. Check my signature below for how
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by 02Kebreal(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
But Donald Trump is leading in Arochukwu and Udi

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by juman(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
He is running away from a dead regime.

Little respect for american politicians.
Why they stayed till now with this confused president.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by juman(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
12Monkeys:
Trump failed to drain the swamp and get rid of the deep state.

He should have gone full metal jacket on these DEMONrats.

Cry me a sea.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Golan007: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

3 for 3 how... Satanist rigging everywhere

grin
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by GoodBoi1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Georgia will be recounted. Trump will fight legally for the key states he lost. Results might be from end of November till next year. There seems to be hope for Trump, I won't be surprised if he wins. Trump is like a cat with 9 lives.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by skukimania(f): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Fvck Trump. Kamala Harris is our In-law here in Anambra. Nimo town precisely. So I go with Biden.
Igbo Amaka!!

you lie there! you no see say Amala dey for her name? My brother, na Yoruba Amaka oh! Na our own eh
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by int0x80(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by 12Monkeys: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
juman:

Cry me a sea.

Well , we all know they rigged through their multiple and dead mail in ballots.

This was not a victory by the globalists and the deep state.

When you end up dead or a slave in the next 5ys , remember this post.

2 Thessalonians 2 vs 6-7.

They have removed the only obstacle to their satanic plans.

Your Buhari will now sell you to his Jewish banksters
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by 12inchess: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
4tomandchi:
The story of a rich clown who's craze for power made him lost his legacy and ever to be remembered as a president who only won elections with the help of Russia and fast forward 4years later he wants a war because his losing election. I now see why African leaders want to rule for life.

Trump's conduct during this elections has ridiculed the US democratic process which is supposed to be the leading example for the world.

The same system that saw him elected even with the meddling allegations Obama and Dems didn't make their system look childish the way Trump has portrayed it.

If the US elections with all their advancement and commitment to putting the country first can look this vulnerable that means Nigeria's electoral system is trying and by the time we get to 200 years of democratic rule we will be better than the US.

#TrumpTheOneTermPresident
This is not true. As disagreeable as Trump might be to me or you, it's still an honor to be the president of any country talkless of a great country like America.

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by 12inchess: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
GoodBoi1:
Georgia will be recounted. Trump will fight legally for the key states he lost. Results might be from end of November till next year. There seems to be hope for Trump, I won't be surprised if he wins. Trump is like a car with 9 lives.
Yeah right? Trump has been gone since he lost Michigan. The election was decided in Detroit.

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by EBEk101(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
this man just wan spoil things for trump trump will be like how much do you need
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Evans2019: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=MOLOTOVcockTAIL post=95749414]Fvck Trump. Kamala Harris is our In-law here in Anambra. Nimo town precisely. So I go with Biden.
Igbo Amaka!!

Oga you well so ?
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Yus2020: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Democrats abi America Apc this is fight to finish
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The "Power Brokers" that be, feel they have it all Planned out.
They Have "The Great Reset" all Planned out!
They Have filled the world with Mass Confusion!
But in Reality, all things are moving right along in God's Perfect Timing..
Psalm 2:1-4
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

Although the Great Reset is Coming, So is the RAPTURE of the Saints!
Believers! Be rest assured! The Day of the Rapture is Upon us!
And it's gonna be outta this World!
Hang tight!
Buckle up!
We Fly Soon!!!
You are the one that annointed Trump not God.
One thing I like about your comment is the conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

Hang tight!
Buckle up!
We Fly Soon!!!
you too just shut up and tell your man to give up an allow peace to reign. ..trump fans need to make him see reality right now.....its over simple.

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by kingxsamz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Christthesaviour:
he has kept the Islamic extremists at check
his policies has pressurized the Iranians ,which is a very dangerous country and has hindered them from carrying out their evil agenda.

Lol, why can't your god do that itself?
Why is it depending on human decisions to act on something?
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Nnamdi Kanu, which way now? grin grin grin
Nnamdi Cownu is on life support already grin
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Yes it is....

Not exactly. Esper like many Trump appointees haven't really been at ease with Trump's style. Trump had wanted to fire him (esper never cared though) but left him on
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
madridguy:
The whole exercise is just like a gang up against President Trump.

Trump & Esper haven't always been on d same page just many of Trump's appointees
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Farki: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
When the house starts to collapse the rats runs away first.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Gerrard59(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hang tight!
Buckle up!
We Fly Soon!!!

You are a bloody clown!
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by obiekunie2: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Fvck Trump. Kamala Harris is our In-law here in Anambra. Nimo town precisely. So I go with Biden.
Igbo Amaka!!

oga abeg how harris take be ur inlaw??

bc i know her husband is a white man called douglas emhoff.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by kelvindj98: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Less than 6 hours after hailing Trump this morning, you're already blaming Trump.
You are a cowardly traitor, a betrayer and a turncoat.

That is how you evil people ruined GEJ.
Na Atiku Lawyer be that nah. Wetin u expect
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by fof1: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Igbo Amaka!!

U ARE NOT SERIOUS O. HARRIS KAMALA IS OF INDIAN DESCENT...
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by fof1: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
kingxsamz:
Nawa for these mods sef.
Some people didn't eat this morning because of loss of appetite after Biden flipped Georgia. Now you want them to lose appetite to eat this night again.
grin
Sha some votes are still remaining in Kano and Jos, once Trump wins those two states, bye bye Biden. grin

Too Late,Pls. Biden All d Way. Trump is Out.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Talkingoil(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Christthesaviour:
Trump is under pressure may God help him.
when you choose to do the right thing all odds will be against you.
many people don't know what God has used this man to do.
he has kept the Islamic extremists at check
his policies has pressurized the Iranians ,which is a very dangerous country and has hindered them from carrying out their evil agenda
North Korea
China
and Russia has also been suppressed under his regime. but many people don't know the trump administration has stabilized the world and has averted much casualties.
And he's act in taking Jerusalem back as isreals capital angered a lot of folks that hate God

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by VoiceofReal(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
A healthy gang up �
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by RomanGreen: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Igbo Amaka!!

F00l....you think she gives a fvck about you and your people... Ask Obama's people how far....f00lish Africans always being sentimental f00ls who reason with their anus
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Malawian(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
madridguy:
The whole exercise is just like a gang up against President Trump.
Honestly, the gang up was total. It's like APC all over again. I wonder if they are coming to better the lives of Americans.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Didi2d(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Igbo Amaka!!

Pls enlighten me, is she married to a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.