Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary (46493 Views)

Four Russian Governors Resign As Sanctions Bite / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by libertymax(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
coldsummer:
Hahahhahha

Everyone knows Trump is sinking.

Most of you supporting Trump in Nigeria, if 10% of his policies get implemented, most of you in Nigeria that have folks in the States sending you small change won't get a dime ever again.

May the best man win but i dont trust politicians all man for him self.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Glare247(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
coldsummer:
Hahahhahha

Most of you supporting Trump in Nigeria, if 10% of his policies get implemented, most of you in Nigeria that have folks in the States sending you small change won't get a dime ever again.

May GOD bless u for this,a relative just entered naija from USA 3 weeks ago,she said most immigrant in USA dey pray make he loose,he changed almost all immigrant policies favouring immigrant ,and d guy wife sef na immigrant too,ashole
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by authority2006(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
madridguy:
The whole exercise is just like a gang up against President Trump.

This statement looks familiar. Yeah, it is a losers' statement
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Glare247(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
12Monkeys:
Trump failed to drain the swamp and get rid of the deep state.

He should have gone full metal jacket on these DEMONrats.

Trash
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by theFilmtric: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The "Power Brokers" that be, feel they have it all Planned out.
They Have "The Great Reset" all Planned out!
They Have filled the world with Mass Confusion!
But in Reality, all things are moving right along in God's Perfect Timing..
Psalm 2:1-4
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

Although the Great Reset is Coming, So is the RAPTURE of the Saints!
Believers! Be rest assured! The Day of the Rapture is Upon us!
And it's gonna be outta this World!
Hang tight!
Buckle up!
We Fly Soon!!!
I thought you were talking about Trump winning?
Why you change mouth?
Now the Heathen can rage abi?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
LightAunt:
Accepting defeat already? angry

Trump is the Greatest American president.

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by boolet: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
ogbonti:

make una leave Trump alone

worse case he lost the election, not his life

he will forever be a former US president

he at least has $1 billion in liquid cash

he has assets almost $5billion

his name will forever be remembered as a man who never ran for any office and became the most powerful man in the world

you laughing at him here, what have u achieved in life? this laff laff of whoever loses an election is the reason why nigerian politicians see politics as a do or die affair - common now make una free the man joor - with the opposition Trump faced and the whole media war. of hate against him for 5 years non stop 24/7 it is a miracle he got more than 200 electoral college votes

the man has tried, its up to us now to carry on from where he stopped - make una chill life goes on
You got issues cry

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by DexterousOne(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Trump is the Greatest American president.

Abraham Lincoln owes you a slap from the grave
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

Abraham Lincoln owes you a slap from the grave

Lol ok after Lincoln. grin
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

[s]Lol, why can't your god do that itself?
Why is it depending on human decisions to act on something?[/s]
stay away from my mentions, engaging you is pointless and a complete waste of time
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by kingxsamz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Christthesaviour:
stay away from my mentions, engaging you is pointless and a complete waste of time
Eyah, sorry o.
I don't know who you are, but If I see rubbish in these comments and I reply, and it happens to be your comment, you'll have to endure. cheesy
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Image123(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eyah, sorry o.
I don't know who you are, but If I see rubbish in these comments and I reply, and it happens to be your comment, you'll have to endure. cheesy

Lol, doing unto others as it has been done unto you. i used to say that you must have sense by force. You see it's paying off, you hardly make uncouth folly about God now.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by wowcatty: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
They can't see Trump for who he really is because they are blind in the spirit and have no relationship with truth. You have no idea how blessed you are to see through all the lies and propaganda. We are in a spiritual battle.
Christthesaviour:
Trump is under pressure may God help him.
when you choose to do the right thing all odds will be against you.
many people don't know what God has used this man to do.
he has kept the Islamic extremists at check
his policies has pressurized the Iranians ,which is a very dangerous country and has hindered them from carrying out their evil agenda
North Korea
China
and Russia has also been suppressed under his regime. but many people don't know the trump administration has stabilized the world and has averted much casualties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by wowcatty: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump has already won since Tuesday night,
y'all are just being entertained by the deepstate. Trump is about to start his 2nd term.
theFilmtric:

I thought you were talking about Trump winning?
Why you change mouth?
Now the Heathen can rage abi?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by ogaontop(m): 12:09am On Nov 07, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Fvck Trump. Kamala Harris is our In-law here in Anambra. Nimo town precisely. So I go with Biden.
Igbo Amaka!!
How?
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Yankee101: 2:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Retain the Defense Secretary, Fauci, the FBI Director and sack everyone else
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by witworth(m): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2020
madridguy:
The whole exercise is just like a gang up against President Trump.
no be only gang up, na gang rape.
Oga Ade there's no excuse for failure.
Trump knows nothing and now he comes to terms with reality, now he knows something.
He was lucky enough in 2016, he should have been more humble but his masquerade is not a magician.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by theFilmtric: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2020
wowcatty:
Trump has already won since Tuesday night,
y'all are just being entertained by the deepstate. Trump is about to start his 2nd term.
In Nigeria abi?
Continuue decieving yourself

theFilmtricsay
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2020
coldsummer:
Hahahhahha

how come during his past four years our relatives got better jobs
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by ogbonti: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2020
boolet:

You got issues cry

and you are so perfect!
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by coldsummer: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
how come during his past four years our relatives got better jobs

America rewards experience and knowledge. It's not like in Nigeria. So your "relative" will get better jobs if they pay the price through hard work. FYI, Trump INHERITED THE ECONOMY Obama and Biden build from recession and he lost millions of job under him. First in the history of America.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eyah, sorry o.
If that is the case,then buckle up your seat belt and brace up for more, cheesy because you can't shut my mouth, you go troll me till you taya? grin grincheesycheesy
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by kingxsamz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
If that is the case,then buckle up your seat belt and brace up for more, cheesy because you can't shut my mouth, you go troll me till you taya? grin grincheesycheesy

Lol, I don't know you, care about you, or give a sh!t about you, so why would I troll you? cheesy
I don't even notice you sef.
So no one's trying to shut you, na you get your hand and mouth lol.
Re: Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary by wowcatty: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Y'all will find out soon.
theFilmtric:

In Nigeria abi?
Continuue decieving yourself

theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.