Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,502 members, 7,843,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Femi Adesina: Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023 (439 Views)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023 by ukpenkan(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina says he looks forward to his exit as Presidential Spokesman by 2023.

Adesina in a piece on Friday titled " We have different Paths to thread in life said,' "Even Life does not Last Forever."

" We all have our Entrances and Exits, I look forward to mine." He stated.

Adesina, who expressed concerns over certain comments by his detractors, said that nobody can determine his destiny after 2023.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023 by CodeTemplar: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
He thinks serving at a high level makes it a positive service. Go and ask Joseph Goebbels who served Hitler how it turned out.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023 by DaddyRochie1642: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
He thinks serving at a high level makes it a positive service. Go and ask Joseph Goebbels who served Hitler how it turned out.

grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023 by sapientia(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just go home and stay
Re: Femi Adesina: Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023 by Mikyle: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Going home too just like your oga
Re: Femi Adesina: Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
ukpenkan:
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina says he looks forward to his exit as Presidential Spokesman by 2023.

Adesina in a piece on Friday titled " We have different Paths to thread in life said,' "Even Life does not Last Forever."

" We all have our Entrances and Exits, I look forward to mine." He stated.

Adesina, who expressed concerns over certain comments by his detractors, said that nobody can determine his destiny after 2023.

Fear is already catching up with him even though 2023 is still far. The evil that men do...

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of You That Still Think Nigeria Doesnt Produce Bullets.... / Katsina Bandit Attack: Escapee Narrates Ordeal With Criminals, Says 520 Students / Youth From Apc, Pdp, Lp Joins Ypp In Kwara, Declares 2023 Ballot Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.