Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Prayer For Trump And GEJ: My Christians Brother Please Hear This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For Trump And GEJ: My Christians Brother Please Hear This. (278 Views)

Why Obj, Yaradua And GEJ Were Successful In Economy / Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / Pictures. Fashola And GEJ. Realities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Trump And GEJ: My Christians Brother Please Hear This. by muykem: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
God is a prayer answer God if we pray according to his will only. God always Independently choose his prophets and kings(president and governor) without interference of men.
1. No amount of anointing of our pastors and bishops will determine who will be president or governor same goes to the office of prophets. It's purely a sovereign God decision.
2. Prophets are not bigger than kings in the eye of God. They will Individual account to their actions and inaction.
3. You are permitted to vote but your prayers will not change outcome
4. Many prophecies of some men of God are their wishes little wonder most of them will never be fulfilled especially when it relates to election.
5. God can tell non partial prophets his mind on issues relating to elections but their prayers will not change anything.
6. Most of pastors will not tell you these but it's in the bible for scholars.
7. I am saying all these so you will not get frustrated when your prayers seem unanswered when it relates to elections.

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Trump And GEJ: My Christians Brother Please Hear This. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
They are political pastors

(1) (Reply)

ADAMAWA: How LGA Chairman Accuse to Have Diverts Funds, Built Mansions In Yola / #endsars: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests – Governor Zulum Warns Nigerian / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.