Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm (280 Views)

My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / Gov. Candidate Begs Girl Who Refused To Stop Fasting After His Election Loss.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm by Thebest12(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dear nairalanders betther morning.
So i am an upcoming in whatever i am doing . I have so many bosses in the industry I am looking upto . My problem is some of them feels pride . If I chat them up they don't reply . But right now , there is this particular one , I feel like if he gives me his platform I might make a lot of money from it , and might I might blow as well, he is helping others , but he has refused to help me when ever I calls him . And he doesn't reply my chat even when he views the message he ignores. I am contemplating on blocking him is it right if I should ? I have already deleted his contact.

We greets fine fine . We talks very well when ever we meet in person . But once it is a business chat he ignores me . If I call him he won't pick up, he busy my calls immediately it rings and my name pops up, unless i call him with an unknown number . He has never stretched out a helping hand to me since 2018 I knew him . Is it okay if I should just block him and move on ?
Re: Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm by donbachi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dont allow pride and resentment stop ur shine..keep sending and calling.may GOD help u blow.
Re: Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm by Thebest12(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
donbachi:
Dont allow pride and resentment stop ur shine..keep sending and calling.may GOD help u blow.
Okay thanks for this advise
Re: Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm by illicit(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
No pain, no gain....
Re: Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm by Thebest12(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
illicit:
No pain, no gain....
Okay thanks
Re: Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm by OfficialAwol(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Thebest12:
Dear nairalanders betther morning.
So i am an upcoming in whatever i am doing . I have so many bosses in the industry I am looking upto . My problem is some of them feels pride . If I chat them up they don't reply . But right now , there is this particular one , I feel like if he gives me his platform I might make a lot of money from it , and might I might blow as well, he is helping others , but he has refused to help me when ever I calls him . And he doesn't reply my chat even when he views the message he ignores. I am contemplating on blocking him is it right if I should ? I have already deleted his contact.

We greets fine fine . We talks very well when ever we meet in person . But once it is a business chat he ignores me . If I call him he won't pick up, he busy my calls immediately it rings and my name pops up, unless i call him with an unknown number . He has never stretched out a helping hand to me since 2018 I knew him . Is it okay if I should just block him and move on ?

Don't block him.

He's ignoring you today because he has somebody doing what you are offering to do.

Wait, watch, pray and be prepared. Someday, that person might misstep then he will remember the guy in his "dm" that has been begging to do the same thing and he will hit you up.

I'm talking to you out of experience.
Re: Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm by Peterosky(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Don't block him. But you can stop calling or chatting him. Just be nice and loyal to him when and where ever you meet him. One day Baba God go pick your call and that your Boss will be the one to surprisingly call or chat you up. Just believe in God and keep doing what is right. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Block A Boss Who Refused To Reply Dm by Thebest12(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Peterosky:
Don't block him. But you can stop calling or chatting him. Just be nice and loyal to him when and where ever you meet him. One day Baba God go pick your call and that your Boss will be the one to surprisingly call or chat you up. Just believe in God and keep doing what is right. Best of luck.
Thanks so much for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Upgrade (Opinion) / Sanwo-olu To Abolish Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / How Akwa Ibom Governor, Emmanuel, Spent State Funds On Election Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.