Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs (992 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by sharpden: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dahiru Buba, a Nigerian man who trekked over 550 kilometres to celebrate the victory President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 is publicly appealing for funds to treat his broken limbs.

Mr Buba had reportedly walked from Gombe State to Abuja, the nation’s capital to celebrate with the politician who historically defeated an incumbent president to clinch the seat.

The man from Dukku Local Government Area, Gombe, asked for support from Governor Inuwa Yahaya and other ruling party chiefs to come to his aid reports Daily Trust.

“Since the time I conducted the trekking, the limb pain is growing by the day,” Mr. Buba told the national daily.

The supporter of the ruling party said the only reward he got after the trekking was a certificate from Mai Mala Buni, Yobe governor and the current caretaker of the party who at the time was the party’s secretary, acknowledging his status as a good fan of the president and the party.

Buba also sought public support to clear school fees of his children. He is not the first to publicly regret trekking in honour of the president whose economic and social policies have been widely criticised.

https://todaypoliticsng.com/man-who-voluntarily-trekked-for-buhari-seeks-public-help-to-treat-broken-limps/

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by schoolboymatt(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin

He never see anything grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
sharpden:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/man-who-voluntarily-trekked-for-buhari-seeks-public-help-to-treat-broken-limps/
Result of mediocrity. Northerners are a different species of human being. Mediocrity runs in their blood.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by OfficialAwol(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Tell him to go and die.

Fool!

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by tollyboy5(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buhari people will help you calm down

1 Like

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by NoshakingGod(f): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Him mumu don do.
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Mikyle: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
why public? Go to buhari and he will gladly fly you abroad or better still, treat you in aso Villa clinic.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by DubbyV: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lmao. Go and ask Buhari for money

Anyways... I have an iPad 4 for sale in PH. Check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Arrewa: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by estirocky(f): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
He should call his master...Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by helinues: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Who sent you?

Next time mind your business and life

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by sharpden: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin

Don't stop, continue, when you embarked on the trekking did you need our consent?

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Freestainworld(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trek back to Buhari to help you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Godfullsam(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
He has been scammed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by IamPlato(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
The man you trekked for should come to your aid...

You dedicated your legs for the wrong course.

Convert the certificate in your hand to money

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Aboks(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aboki na aboki
Dem sabi mumu eeh

I award you trekkers certificate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by FirstCounsel(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
cheesy
schoolboymatt:
grin

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Oizee(f): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
He never see anything at all, disgrace of a father and husband
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by plessis: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
My friend get out of my sight.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by fergie001: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
He knows where to get that help......

He didn't seek our permission before the trek. I wish him Goodluck in his latest endeavour.
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Afolabimills(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
slowpoke ogun kii u dere
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by iamyemiakins(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Karma is visiting them one by one.

Ordinary ear pain now, Buhari will jet out to UK.
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by vivlyviv: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by shilz(f): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buhari should voluntarily help him.Datsall.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by ChiefS(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sorry oooooo!!!!! You got more than you bargained for.
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Fahdiga(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
To slap this man de hungry me. I wish I can break the remaining limb
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by IGBOSON1: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
schoolboymatt:
grin

Go easy on him!

A lot of Nigerians are easily misled either due to financial or ethnicity-religious reasons! This leaves them vulnerable and open to exploitation by the ruling political elite!
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Shortyy(f): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Eiyah
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
IGBOSON1:

[s]Go easy on him!

A lot of Nigerians are easily misled either due to financial or ethnicity-religious reasons! This leaves them vulnerable and open to exploitation by the ruling political elite![/s]

I don't know why the pioneers of this forum will still allow this moniker to be active.

This moniker has violated rule 19 by using various alternate Monikers like xander85, Xander, Igboson

lalasticlala, mynd44, sissy3 do the needful. Sanctity must be maintained here.
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by engineerboat(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
fergie001:
He knows where to get that help......

He didn't seek our permission before the trek. I wish him Goodluck in his latest endeavour.

The Man need anothet trekking adventure. Maybe this time to USA
Re: Man Who Voluntarily Trekked For Buhari Seeks Public Help To Treat Broken Limbs by chinoxstock: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
A fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Leaders In Secret Plot To Dump Buhari - PDP / ESN: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Sahara Reporters / I Saw This On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.