Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State (5187 Views)

Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs / Police Arraigns Precious Chikwendu Over Attempted Murder Of Fani-Kayode / May Your Passport Not Put You In Trouble: The Man Who Vandalised Diplomats’ Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Rugaria: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Helineus , come and catch ipobians trying to destroy your Lagos... Come and ronu here..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by EMMY76: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Adeyinka grandson and all those who claimed igbos are the ones that masterminded the destructions of properties in lagos are all idiots. I personally watched a program on channels tv during the endsars protests where an igbo boy was interviewed of how he protected and saved a lot of banks and shops in lagos from being looted and destroyed infact in one of the videos the Igbo boy was seen standing in front of the hoodlums pulling off his shirt and telling the rampaging mob that they better kill him first before he will allow them to go ahead to loot the banks the hoodlums were finally persuaded by him to change their minds am really surprised that nobody is talking about that brave young man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Rugaria: 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
EMMY76:
Adeyinka grandson and all those who claimed igbos are the ones that masterminded the destructions of properties in lagos are all idiots. I personally watched a program on channels tv during the endsars protests where an igbo boy was interviewed of how he protected and saved a lot of banks and shops in lagos from being looted and destroyed infact in one of the videos the Igbo boy was seen standing in front of the hoodlums pulling off his shirt and telling the rampaging mob that they better kill him first before he will allow them to go ahead to loot the banks the hoodlums were finally persuaded by him to change their minds am really surprised that nobody is talking about that brave young man.

That's not the narrative they want to push as we head towards 2023... Some people wanted mass action against some other people, but in the end, liver cut them.. The truth will always prevail..

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:59am On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahahaha.

The Libarian in Massachusetts, Brooklyn south in Texas.

Ohhhhhhh

How many characters are you acting exactly?

I chop am ooo... grin cheesy

Afamed , come and Shee shomething
calling same lost soul no wonder you are in the league of m*Ron's
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by richeso: 3:33am On Nov 07, 2020
can the title of this thread be changed ? mods make una dey use una upper oo..
else NL will be shutdown one day. its now the main source of people using inciting topics/titles and you don't care what length of damages such silly practices. google dey index all this bs oo
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by MajohBankz: 4:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Gracchus:
Yet you can't stay off their lands, is it that you people are under curse of wandering arouund like Cain? Y'll can't even stay in your land where you have good character, and your mono-religious region and other great things.
And you thought you made sense before posting? They're scattered all over the world and not just in your space. DWI
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by MajohBankz: 4:58am On Nov 07, 2020
flokii:
Yorubas are tired of you lots coming to destroy and pollute our lands in South West.

Stop flocking into our lands like IDPs and stay in your region. It's the same allocations SW states receive that SE states also receive. What are your governors doing with all the allocations, taxes and non-existent IGR in Igboland that they can't provide enabling and conducive environment for you Igbos??

We are tired of you lots invading our space and choking us up in our lands.

Enough is enough!
Go on channels TV and repeat this if you actually think this is the mind of Yoruba people. I personally think most of you guys saying this bs are actually jobless. If e vex you, go down the road go hug transformer. Or just stf and focus on your business
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Typo anu mpama typo
Go back to school
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by OfficialAPCNig: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2020
flokii:
Yorubas are tired of you lots coming to destroy and pollute our lands in South West.

Stop flocking into our lands like IDPs and stay in your region. It's the same allocations SW states receive that SE states also receive. What are your governors doing with all the allocations, taxes and non-existent IGR in Igboland that they can't provide enabling and conducive environment for you Igbos??

We are tired of you lots invading our space and choking us up in our lands.

Enough is enough!
If you are tired, declare Oduduwa Republic.

We will continue trooping in and nothing will happen
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Gracchus: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2020
MajohBankz:

And you thought you made sense before posting? They're scattered all over the world and not just in your space. DWI
OH, so they could ce to my space? Isn't it ironic, I thought they are the greatest people their god ever made, but they still have to come to the space of those who they are superior to. How sad!!
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Yujin(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2020
femolii:
The one in ondo state igbo people dey among.
How many Igbo people? What's the total number of vandals were arrested in Ondo? Give the full number and names in your response.
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by MajohBankz: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Gracchus:
OH, so they could ce to my space? Isn't it ironic, I thought they are the greatest people their god ever made, but they still have to come to the space of those who they are superior to. How sad!!
That's how pathetic your position has turned out to be. No one has ever stopped you from declaring yourself God's greatest creature. So I don't see you u should contest it when someone declares himself or tribe God's best. Even America is undoubtedly world's strongest country but they still need support of other countries. Americans still reside outside America
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by alshalz(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:
Of course , they can only arrest Yoruba's with known address in Lagos not those who sleep under the bridge

Hypocrisy slap una face there
bros I put to you, you're very wicked you mean accommodations(landlords) sleep under the bridge you Wie be visitors de inside house
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by alshalz(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Gracchus:
Learn to stay in your prosperous land first, nobody loves going into a war zone like you projected Yoruba and hausa fulani to be.
Another homeless accommodation surfaces
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:
Of course , they can only arrest Yoruba's with known address in Lagos not those who sleep under the bridge

Hypocrisy slap una face there
You are fool. Capital fool at that
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Easternmind(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
People must visit this thread now!
Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by survivor10(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gandollaar:
What nonsense is this one saying? Igbo sleeping under the bridge even after we've bought up Lagos?

It's like those your trollers finally got you.

Edited: wrong quote.

Hahaha

I'm telling you.

I respect my fellow Igbos. These guys are fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Rugaria: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ozoandnengitheory.. coman ronu.. they have caught the igbos trying to urinate on Awolowos grave here.. Afonja ronu ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State by Easternmind(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Yoruba ronu ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Moved Out Of Twitter (pictures) / Why Has No World Leader Congratulated Tinubu? / Kogi, Imo, Bayelsa: We Have No Preferred Candidate – INEC Chairman, Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.