Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What's The Best Way To Get Admitted To Study Nursing? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Best Way To Get Admitted To Study Nursing? (182 Views)

Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Get Admitted To Study Nursing? by ihollarmide(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
I have a relative that has Bsc.Ed. in Health Education from Ekiti State University and wants to proceed to study Nursing in any reputable university in Nigeria. Is it possible for her to use her Health Education degree to get admitted to study Nursing and start from 200/300 level? Or does she need to sit afresh for JAMB examination to get admitted to study Nursing and start at 100 level?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Endless Discussions Between ASUU & Fgn: Ngige & Idris Taking Nigerians 4 Granted / Measures To Put In Place In 2021 To Avoid Unwanted Access To Your Bank Account / Multi-million School Projects Lay Waste In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.