Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. (9389 Views)

UNDERCOVER MAID - A Short Fictional Story By Umar Yusuf. / Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) / When Mission Becomes Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2015
I just stood there staring into the mirror. My face and hair were wet. The tap was still running. The shade of crimson was getting lighter.

I've always hated blood.

I know it shouldn't but it makes me squeamish. Oh my God I can't keep living my life like this. I always thought a normal life would be boring.

Now I realise I thought wrong. I wish I had a wife, you know? Someone to kiss me and serve me a warm meal after I return from my normal desk job. Wish I had kids. Just two, a boy and a girl. Kids that would give me a reason to wake up every morning and live my life.

We would live in a gated community with some nice neighbours. Have dinner parties, social gatherings, and all that corny stuff.

It would be a nice life.

It would be a simple life.

I heard a sound and immediately reached for the glock tucked in my trousers. Okay, it was just my phone. Little fecker almost gave me a heart attack. I looked at the phone, It was Ovie calling. Shi.t I hope everything was good I couldn't afford any feck ups right now. I picked up;

"Ovie, guy how far?"
"Nothing dey shele"
"How did it go"
"We don discard the body. Hin dey inside bag where sanitation worker dey throw dirty"
"Guy that one too risky na"
"No worry we cover am with small sand and dirty. By the time more people come throw dirty tommorrow the problem go solve"
"Okay"
"See, Ifeanyi no worry your self. Today own na even small thing. We just dey test you hommie"
"And..."
"Look, just meet us at the normal spot tommorrow. Something big is going down..." He said before he added, "Come fully loaded"...
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2015
I dropped the phone stared into the mirror again.

I can't live like this.

The water kept running in the sink and made my mind to drift away. I was a very humble young boy before things changed. I guess the water just reminded me of how the last pieces of humanity I had in were drifting away. I could still picture my imaginary family in my head but they were disappearing into the distance now, waving me goodbye with tears in their eyes.

The breeze made my door to close and this jolted me back to reality. I looked at the sink and all the blood had washed off. The water went off and I went to my kitchen.

Opening the fridge I realised that in the craziness of the day I had forgotten to buy food. I only had alcohol in there. The bottles called out to me in faint voices. I couldn't battle it. I reached for one before I abruptly stopped and said to myself "no! I need a clear head right now". Stepping back I tried to close the fridge but it seemed like it was forcing itself to stay open. No! Please no. With a final effort I finally defeated the urge and closed it.

I went up to my room and opened my wardrobe. Instead of clothes I had and assortment of guns and ammunition. I stared at the guns for minutes. I always did this but at the end of the day I always chose the same weapon. With a sigh I picked up the 9mm and placed it behind my belt.

I already had the glock with me so that was enough. Quietly, I locked the wardrobe, went outside and stepped into my volvo. It was an old model but I loved the car and had maintained it well over the years.

I met with Ovie at the usual spot. He had some boys with him;

"O boy. Ifeanyi see how you just dey sweat" he said
The rest of the gang laughed
"Guy Abeg weather hot"
"Okay na. If you say so. But you gats keep calm for wetin we wan do now"
"So what's the big movement today"
"Boss is expecting a big shipment today. You're going to drive that truck to the docks with Ogbonna to pick it up" he said pointing at a truck "We'll meet you guys there later. Do not start moving anything until we get there"
"Okay. So what are we moving?" I asked.
"That's none of your business right now. Take here's your I.d and licence for this. And hold this 5k with you" he put some bills into my hands "incase any policeman disturb you for road you know how naija police be now. Make una start to dey move now"

We drove to the docks, thankfully most policemen that stopped us were content with N500 and didn't ask too much questions.
After about 30 minutes Ovie arrived with the rest of the gang.

"Okay" he said, "The cops have been bribed to avoid this area for the next hour. The goods are in that trawler over there"

We walked to the trawler and broke the padlock on it. It was full of boxes each marked with different electronic company names.

I was pretty sure we weren't moving phones and laptops.

Then it happened. The bullet whizzed right pass my ear missing it only by inches. Then I heard another one and ducked for cover behind some steel cans.

It was raining bullets.

Chaos ensued...

3 Likes

Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Hey! This is my firat attempt at a story on here. I hope its going to be a fun ride.
Please leave a like and drop some comments if you want me to continue updating this story.

1 Like

Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sorry I'm typing this story on my phone and mistakenly pasted the same part twice. That has been resolved now.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by hfinest1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
it's a cool begining bros Ik.... fire on I dey ur back.... but before I proceed, lemme call my gang members (me self get gang na, u think say na only u?) eniqurl, tunery004, liljboy, Kelvingraphics, pinkycute, ritababe, and all d rest.... hurry down here.. sometging s going down ere
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by tunery004(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
hfinest1:
it's a cool begining bros Ik.... fire on I dey ur back.... but before I proceed, lemme call my gang members (me self get gang na, u think say na only u?) eniqurl, tunery004, liljboy, Kelvingraphics, pinkycute, ritababe, and all d rest.... hurry down here.. sometging s going down ere

Padi tanx jare
Ow have u been? Being a while u know

@ op. Try space dis tori na.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
hfinest1:
Thanks bro. update in a bit.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
tunery004:

Padi tanx jare
Ow have u been? Being a while u know

Okay bros. I go try.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
I heard the scream, I never thought I would see a gangster squeal like a little girl. Two more shots rang out.

*Thump*

A body fell. Someone was dead.

I heard someone scrambling behind me and almost pulled the trigger before I realised it was Ovie.

"You b.astard. Don't sneak up on me like that. I could have killed you" my voice was shaking
"Well, that is one of the few options we have right now" he was panting "I managed to take one of them down but Obinna and Kevwe are down."
"How many guys are we talking about here?" I asked
"I no know guy. I dey run Abi you wan make I tell the guys to calm down make I count them first?"

I looked at him sternly to show this was no time for jokes. Quietly I put my eye in the gap to survey the area.

"I count 8 guys" I stated, "U don't think you and I can take 8 guys. Let's find a way to escape."
"You dey craze?" Ovie laughed. It was a dark one, "We only have two options here. Either we stay, fight and die or we run away and eventually die when the boss finds out we abandoned his merchandise."
"Okay. Where are the other guys?"
"They ran away. I hope they enjoy the short lifespan they have left."

I peeked again. Five guys were loading our merchandise into a truck while the three stood watch. One stood in front of the truck while the remaining two stood by the side. It seemed they were oblivious to our presence thinking we had all run away.

We had the element of surprise.

I quickly got back to Ovie and asked "How much ammo do you have left?"

He checked his gun "12 rounds" he replied.
"Okay. Look, there's a guy in front of the truck and two by the side. I need you to take the one upfront while I handle the side. Wait for my signal"

I pulled out my guns. Holding the glock in my right and the nine in my left. Crouching into position I moved to the right and took aim. Head shots only. I looked at Ovie and nodded.

*toop toop*

*Thump*

We had taken out the three guards. The five guys packing the goods were shocked and started running in disarray. Ovie managed to shoot one in leg while I killed one of the assailants. They fled probably not knowing we were just two guys. The guy with the shot leg tried crawling away but his attempts were futile.

Trying to behave like a boss I grabbed him by the collar landing a punch to his face. Then another, then another, then another...

I couldn't see anything around me again, I was just full of rage and was unleashing it on the poor soul. I'm slightly bipolar and get into these fits of uncontrollable rage once in a while.

Ovie dragged me off the man

"Guy you wan kill am... not yet"

I stood up panting, my head started clearing a little bit. I hate it when I get like this.

Ovie looked at the man then pointed at me talking to him "See, this my guy na mad man oh. I fit hand you to am make Hin beat you to death or I fit just end your sorrow sharp sharp shoot you" he said menacingly, "Just tell me who sent you."
The man kept quiet and refused to speak and after two minutes Ovie got tired and Said "You brought this upon yourself. Ifeanyi come and do your thing."
"Okay, okay, okay" the man squealed, "Na Sir Joe send us. Please don't allow this craze man touch me"

I left and started packing the remaining goods into the truck.

Ovie stood up satisfied. "So that's what you could not tell me since." He stepped back and pulled his gun "For wasting my time" he pointed it at the man's balls. "I was originally just going to shoot you in the chest."

He was about to pull the trigger when we heard sirens.

The cops had arrived...
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by hfinest1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
tunery004:

Padi tanx jare Ow have u been? Being a while u know

yea bro.... u forget me for one Syd na....
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by tunery004(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
hfinest1:
yea bro.... u forget me for one Syd na....

No be so jare my brother, I bin they travel across naija ontop hustle matter ni jare. Didn't even have time for NL and stories. Have gat little time now sha.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by Macwytt(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Konfam story
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Macwytt:
Konfam story
Thanks mehn. Update in a few minutes.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
"Leave that mutherfecker alone and get into the fecking car" I yelled at Ovie. "I'm not sleeping in cell tonight oh. I love my a*rsehole"

He quickly ran into the car.

"Did you get all of the boxes?" He asked me as we drove off
"Na only six remain" I replied, "But no time for that now"

I stepped on the gas and started driving as fast as the car could go. Two police cars were trailing us. There was no way we would outrun them, not with this truck.

"Put off your headlights" Ovie said
"Why? It's dark"
"Exactly that will make it easier for us to lose them"

I put off the lights. The night was pitch dark and we were driving at speed. I wasn't sure where we were but I just drove I took a left turn, then another left then a right. We couldn't lose them.

Then I heard a gun shot. Christ! They were trying to take out our tyres

"Don't these guys know you're not supposed to shoot in a residential area" I said, "Don't they have some rules or sonething"

Ovie looked at me like I was crazy "Guy you no know say na naija we dey not Yankee"
"Exactly, we're in naija" I replied, "they're not supposed to be chasing us in the first place. What happened to the myth that naija policemen are lazy?"
"Well they are?"
"Why dem no lazy today?"
"Just drive nig*a"

I saw an alley and quickly backed into it. I put off the car, the two police cars whizzed by us without noticing us.

That was too close I thought. I then noticed we were in the G.R.A area.

"Can you imagine. These guys were shooting us inside G.R.A" I gasped, "I'm going to file a law suit if we survive tonight"
"No be only lawsuit, you no go buy Italian one too. Idiot" Ovie was laughing, "Abeg, weyrey dey drive go Waterlines. We get garage there where we go park this truck"

We drove to Waterlines and located the garage. After parking the truck and locking up Ovie handed me some money.

"That one na for tonight guy. Every night is not like this but if you roll with us and play your cards right you'll reap the benefits"
I counted the money. It was N25 000. I quickly put it in my pocket incase any agberos were watching us. I asked how I was going to get home and he told me he had a friend around who we could borrow his car.

After an hour we finally got to where we met that afternoon. We shook hands and parted ways. I walked to my car and was shocked by what I saw

"Omo see Rumuokoro boys don thief my side mirrors" I sighed.

I got in the car and drove home wondering who had given me this type of extra expense.

I was exhausted when I got home. I took my bath immediately and wore only my boxers and a singlet. I got to the kitchen only to realise I had forgotten to buy foodstuffs again. I opened a shelf and was relieved when I found some biscuits inside. I went to the fridge and picked 4 bottles of Heineken. After the day I had, I was going to drink myself to stupor.

As I sat on the couch I received a text on my phone from an anonymous number, "meet me at diobu tommorrow morning" I took a sip out of my beer. The room was getting darker.

I can't live my life like this.

I woke up in the morning with a raging headache. I was so tired and about to go back to bed when I remembered the text. I got up and hopped into the shower. I took a few biscuits and headed on my way.

The traffic was unbearable but eventually I got to my destination. The fool had forgotten to give me an exact location. I decided to stroll to where I usually met my guy. As I was walking someone dragged me into an uncompleted building.

Startled I jumped on my assailant and started wrestling him on the floor. Eventually I overpowered him and was about to land a dirty punch before I heard him shouting.

"Tega, Tega, stop it's me."

I finally realised who it was...
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
will drop another update if i can get a few likes
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by liljboy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
hfinest1:
it's a cool begining bros Ik..
abeg shift na me and IDFWU follow come
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by Freeezzz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Following. cool
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by Freeezzz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Apologies.
cool
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
"The feck were you thinking dragging me in here like that" I said as I helped him get back on his feet. "You know I'm on edge right now"

"Sorry. I couldn't afford to be seen with you incase you were being followed" he was still visibly shaken from our struggle. "How're are you doing Tega?" He asked with concern

"I'm feeling so fecked up right now men" I took a seat, "this case is starting to get to me. I don't know how long I can go on Emeka."

"Look. Tega, the inspector general has been on my a.ss lately" he handed me a drink. I rejected it. "He's concerned about the increased rate of gang related deaths and the influx of drugs in the city. All my hopes are on you. You owe me..."

"I know. I know" I replied.

I owed Emeka my life. I had been in a very dark place and only God knows what my life would have ended up like if he hadn't intervened. He helped me rediscover meaning in my life.

"Look Tega. I'm not comfortable putting you through this but you're the only person I can trust to do this job well" he said, "So update me on the recent developments."

"I've finally infiltrated the gang. I think they are working in small groups." Silence, "The leader of my group is a guy called Ovie. I've basically just gone through the initiation process but something big went down yesterday."

"What?" I had his full attention.

"I'm sure you've heard of what happened at the docks"

"Yeah"

"That was us." "We were picking up a shipment for the boss"

"I hope you didn't get hurt"

"No. Just a few Fractured bones but I'll be alright"
"Okay then" Emeka said, "Any idea who the boss is"
"I don't have a clue right now. It could be anyone"
"Okay. Do you need anything"
"Some food will be good right now. Otherwise I'm okay"

"See this guy oh" he chuckled and handed me a one thousand naira note. "Just remember anytime you think you can't do this anymore remember you owe me one"

"Feck you Emeka" I laughed, "Oh and I forgot to tell you. I purposely left six boxes of what we were picking up at the docks. You should tell your boys to investigate where it came from"

"Okay bro. Thanks for the tip" he said, "and Tega..."

"Yes."

"Try to grow a beard."

"I'm on it boss."

I left the building and ensured no one was following me. As I got into my car I received a call from Ovie.

"Guy how you dey?"
"I'm fine" I replied.
"News of what you did last night don dey circulate"
"So is that why you called me. Get to the point"

"I hope you have nothing planned for tonight. Even if you do clear your schedule" He paused.

"The boss wants to see you tonight..."
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by hfinest1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
tunery004:

No be so jare my brother, I bin they travel across naija ontop hustle matter ni jare. Didn't even have time for NL and stories. Have gat little time now sha.
na so jare.... welcome bruh
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by Freeezzz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Roger! I have cancelled all I'm doing to read 📖 more from you. cool
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freeezzz:
Roger! I have cancelled all I'm doing to read 📖 more from you.
cool
Thanks bro. About to update.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Immediately I got home I put on the tv and collapsed on the sofa.

This was it. I was getting closer to accomplishing my mission.

I stopped thinking for a second and tried to notice what was playing on the tv. It was a cartoon which I didn't know the name. I love watching cartoons. Not that I concentrate on them but they just remind me of a simpler time in my life. A time when I had no worries.

I come from a reasonable family. We weren't stinking rich but we had the means to live a very comfortable life. I was the first of four children. Two boys, two girls. My mum is a lovely hardworking woman. We argue a lot and have a lot of misunderstandings but at the end of the day we love each other and know that we're family. My Dad is more strict. He works as a contractor supplying companies with tools that they need to operate. He could be very playful but can get a temper very quickly.

I was very bright as a kid. A straight 'A' student. My parents had very high hopes for me. I was the one who would shoot my family name to international recognition. I was so good in academics that when I was in SS2 my school told me to write WAEC from there and not even bother doing SS3. I wrote it and passed with flying colours. I got admission immediately and at the tender age of 15 I was a university student.

But I was feeling burnt out. I had pushed myself far too hard at my young age and had forgotten to enjoy it. I felt pressured from all angles and eventually fell in with the wrong with the Wrong crowd.

Me and my pops eventually started having problems and arguments. My first semester result was a catastrophe. Luckily I only carried over one course. I eventually sat up during my second semester and got a result befitting my intelligence.

It all went downhill from there.

I started gang banging.

My relationship with my family was destroyed.

The buzzing of my phone jerked me back to reality. Ovie was calling again.

"Yeah"
"Be at Barracuda club in one hour" he said, "One hour..."

2 Likes

Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by Eniqurl(f): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
hfinest1:
Thanks Bae.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by hfinest1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Eniqurl:
Thanks Bae.
u welcome sweetywink
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by Freeezzz(m): 1:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Still following this story like monitoring spirit. cool
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by emperorfidel(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Tega watch your back! You may fool Ovie but I doubt if yu can pull a crap with the boss.....

You' ve got a story

following. ...
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2015
emperorfidel:
Tega watch your back! You may fool Ovie but I doubt if yu can pull a crap with the boss.....

You' ve got a story

following. ...
No worry. Tega na sharp guy.
Thanks for the follow.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Longish update coming up in a bit
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2015
The night was pitch dark. PHCN were behaving their normal way. I got out of my car and locked the door. The was a cool breeze in the air tonight. It made my bones tingle. I loved the feeling. I stayed outside for a while trying to enjoy this sensation before I entered the club.

As I approached the club I could hear the bass of the speakers blasting through walls. They were playing some Nigerian club banger which I didn't know the name of. I no longer listen to Nigerian music, at least not the mainstream song. As far as I was concerned all of them were the same and tiring. They all used the same boring beats and all the musicians were basically repeating the same thing over and over again on how a girl should wind her waist for them. As far as I was concerned that was mad people music. I've gotten into a lot of nigerian and American underground hip hop.

These guys say the real sh*t, they're not afraid to criticise government and say what's really wrong with the world.

I got into the club and was immediately hit with the smell of weed and booze. There were a few platforms with girls dancing of them. The place was dimly lit and foggy. I could barely see two feet in front of me. A few guys were in a booth by the corner using a shisha Pipe while another group was doing what looked to be cocaine.

A waitress carried a tray with two bottles of champagne on it and some firework stuff on it (can't remember the name. It's been a while since I stepped in a club). I presumed they were very expensive bottles and the guys had probably spent hundreds of thousands that night. I pitied the poor fools and kept scanning the bar.

Then I saw her.

She wore a spaghetti top with a mini skirt. Her legs were a bit long and slender and her boobs and as* were just perfect for her body. I used my eyes to follow her as she walked round the club. Eventually she noticed me looking at her and gave me a wink. My heart gave a skip but I tried to remain calm and replied with a wink of my own.

Feeling a bit embarrassed I turned to the bar and ordered a bottle of star. After a few minutes someone pulled up a chair besides me. I looked and noticed it was the girl I had been eyeing.

I tried to smile and said, "Hello"

"Should I be afraid because of the way you were staring at me" she said looking at me flirtatiously.
I laughed and asked, "Why would you ask that?"
"Well. I don't know. You could be a rapist or a kidnapper." She said, "So tell me Mr..."
"Ifeanyi" I interrupted her.
"Hmmm. That's a nice name" she said, "But you don't look like an Ifeanyi"
"Really. What makes you think so"
"I don't know. I can't pin it down quite yet." She smiled, "So. Mr Ifeanyi are you going to get me a drink or not"
"Oh" I was smiling foolishly, "What will you have?"
"Surprise me"

I called the bartender and ordered a bottle of red wine. We chatted for a while before she said she needed to leave.

"Won't you at least give me your number before you go?" I asked
"Don't worry" she said "I have a feeling We'll meet again."

She left me sitting alone at the bar. A few minutes later Ovie came to me

"Guy where you dey since" he asked "I Don find you tire"
I explained I had been here all along. He told me to follow him.

We walked through a door which was guarded by two hefty bouncers. The rooms in here were much bigger and each room had two bouncers in front. The ones here carried guns and I was sure this was were the really big hitters stayed.
We entered the third door on the right. It was a square room with sofa's lined up round the walls. The walls were padded so I guessed it was sound proof. The table in the middle was filled with an assortment of drinks, weed, and cocaine.

I was shocked when I saw the man in there.

It was chief Adimchi Obiora. This was one of the biggest men in the city. It was rumoured that nobody undertook a project or did anything in the city without his approval first. I was dumbfounded as he motioned me to a seat.

As I sat down a girl walked into the room.

"Baybay" Adimchi bellowed, "Come and sit on my lap"
"Okay" She said.

The voice sounded awfully familiar to me. I raised my head to try and see who she was.

Her face shocked me.

It was the girl at the bar.

See gobe...
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by emperorfidel(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
No worry. Tega na sharp guy. Thanks for the follow.
Anytime.
A little observation, you may do well by changing the title of the story.
Re: Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. by emperorfidel(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
No worry. Tega na sharp guy. Thanks for the follow.
Anytime.
A little observation, you may do well by changing the title of the story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Finger Deep / Port-Harcourt Named World Book Capital 2014 / New Direction! - A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.