Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally (36992 Views)

We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage / 29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Lovelies1: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Onitola2:
but I don't understand what you mean by saying that the laws in the Bible are for jews but Jesus came to enforce them, yet u said that the laws are not for Christians.

Continue

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Lovelies1: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Onitola2:
but I don't understand what you mean by saying that the laws in the Bible are for jews but Jesus came to enforce them, yet u said that the laws are not for Christians.

Continue, I never told enforce. He crucified the law at the cross of cavalry. He didn't enforce, he crucified the law but the spirit which is under the law he gave. The spirit is chief commander to the law, their will be no law if first man God created didn't sin but the law came as a result of Fall of man

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Lovelies1: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Onitola2:

Where the spirit is the law has no say
For you don't live according to the flesh, cause the flesh has already been crucified at the cross of Calvary, now since you are died, you are no longer alive but it's Christ who lives in you

For you have now unite we Christ, it's no longer you that lives, but the spirit of life that lives in you, and as such. If you are from the spirit. The things of the flesh is dead to you. So if the flesh is dead likewise the power of the law will be dead.

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Lovelies1: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Onitola2:
Continue

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Lovelies1: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Onitola2:

If after reading all if you have questions let me know

Best and sincere is accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and personal savior

And accept that he died for you at the cross of cavalry

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Onitola2: 6:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Lovelies1:

Read the pictures am still sending me but start from sequentially
read thoroughly bro
So check these out from me
1, Sharia is Arabic word for law, it's we Nigerians that call it sharia law, it's actually Islamic law.
2. law is The body of binding rules and regulations, customs and standards established in a community by its legislative and judicial authorities.
3. The Islamic law comprises of belief (whom and what to believe), worship ( how to worship Allah - our God -), morals ( knowing rights from wrongs - how to dress, eat, being patient, saying good words always, disallowing racism, not wasting things.... ) interactions (between we humans -buying and selling, marriage, inheritance ..... ), punishment (for offenders like murderer, theif, adulterer, trespasser.... )
4, it's funny that when some people hear sharia, what comes to their mind is punishment (or killing ). That's ignorance
5, you Christians have what u believe in, how u worship, morals, how to interact ,what is allowed and what's not allowed in Christianity... That's rules and regulations (law to be precise )
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Lovelies1: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Onitola2:
read thoroughly bro
So check these out from me
1, Sharia is Arabic word for law, it's we Nigerians that call it sharia law, it's actually Islamic law.
2. law is The body of binding rules and regulations, customs and standards established in a community by its legislative and judicial authorities.
3. The Islamic law comprises of belief (whom and what to believe), worship ( how to worship Allah - our God -), morals ( knowing rights from wrongs - how to dress, eat, being patient, saying good words always, disallowing racism, not wasting things.... ) interactions (between we humans -buying and selling, marriage, inheritance ..... ), punishment (for offenders like murderer, theif, adulterer, trespasser.... )
4, it's funny that when some people hear sharia, what comes to their mind is punishment (or killing ). That's ignorance
5, you Christians have what u believe in, how u worship, morals, how to interact ,what is allowed and what's not allowed in Christianity... That's rules and regulations (law to be precise )

There's different kind of law, Buddhism law, Animist law, Totemist law, and several kind of law a including your sharia law. But you see many laws are there.

The laws that many people want are many, but but but we will not allow individual laws to guide diverse people. So each have to tolerate.

And that's why we have a secular law that guides everyone

If you want your law declare your country and stay to country if you can't cope with the secular law
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Zinpat: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dannywayne21:

If you no be virgin, no come here dey para for everybody else.

Nt vexing at all. Just a reasonable question dat requires a reasonable answer �

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.