Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster (3740 Views)

Just Boil Your Water At Home: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands / Guide To Production Of Chemical Based Products In Nigeria / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster by marketmentor: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good day everyone.

Some people have being making research on this topic.

Chemical that is added to water to make it block faster for ice block business .

I have also had people saying that the block melts very fast ( That is liars).

Ice block business is a lucrative one if you have good power supply, customers and also produce in quantity and fast.

I have being in this business for two years now and I can tell you. The business worth whatever you spend to get it started.

If you stay around Rivers State, Bayelsa, Imo state and delta state, We can produce locally made ice block machine for you depending on your capital.

I will be disclosing some secrites which so many ice block business individuals don't know and those who know it will never share it with you.

Ice block frezzing chemical is something so many people have had from someone either online, from friends or business partners but they will never call the name for you. Because is a secrity for there business and they will inturn discourage you by telling you that the block will melt faster and mean why they are using it.

Also I will not disclose it for free.
This is only made for those in the iceblock making business .

Today, I just decide to open it to those who are willing to spend money to get there business going and flourish.

If you like, call it or tag it what ever you want. This ideal is not for free and only for those who will pay for it will get it.

I will disclose the name
Where to get it ( is in every market but you don't know it)
How to mixt it and get a good and fast result.

This disclosing business idea worth more than N50k.

I have had people promising to pay any amount to get this idea but no way. Because those that know it will not like to disclose it to avoid spoiling there business expectually those in the same business location.

Today am going it out for N5k only.
Just WhatsApp me and ask for the ice block chemical business ideal.

I will request for your email only.
Then after you complete your payment of N5,000. Then you get the idea details on your mail. WhatsApp +234 808 897 0328
Re: Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster by chychy12(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Idiot scammer...
Re: Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster by marketmentor: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Thank You. But am sorry you don't know about ice block business. Those that know it are chatting me
chychy12:
Idiot scammer...
Re: Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster by marketmentor: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Success in Business is not made for every one.
Those who know it will make it fast
Re: Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster by marketmentor: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2020
The season is around the corner
Re: Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster by marketmentor: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2020
ice block business is lucrative for those that have the capital and also have the man power as the season is fast approaching.
Those that only bought the chemical, Enjoy your business and dont forget the point. (Do Not Share For Free).
Thats the point

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly / Century 21 Freedom Group / 26 Yr Old Nigerian Girl Returns From UK, Opens Furniture Factory Making Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.