Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals (51944 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reveals The Meaning Of 49-99 Song Title: 'Suffering And Smiling' / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Brushstrokes20: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mama jam on the beat!
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by CsRockefeller(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Cool.

Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
HHHHHHHHMMMM 45 YEARS OLD LADIES IN NIGERIA STILL A TEENAGER_ ___YOU CAN IMAGINE THIS OLD WOMAN IN USA SHE SUPPOSED BE A GRANDMOTHER
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by EmekaBlue(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Looking young and sexy for that age
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by EmekaBlue(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na waoo......40 with more than 40 body counts..
naked ke? I haven't seen her nipple
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by friday2011(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
8y88y8:
Please where are those chest beaters claiming Trump will win , Trump will bounce back tongue

Hmnnn, grin. If them catch you?.... grin. U no no say na ojoro joe biden take win? Votes wey we go recount.
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by AsawanaDgreat: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
I Love you like that my Tiwa
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Karac: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Clout
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
I love you baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
tarantino1:
She’s done well for herself.

Coming back to Nigeria at the age of 30/31 after failing to progress to start over again even when you’re not sure of succeeding takes guts. Most would have just remained where they are because after all half bread is better than none.

She got success late in an industry that has a relatively short lifespan and she has managed to sustain it.

Congrats
I don't accept music as an industry has a short life span when it is not sport. She can still be an excellent singer at 70 years of age. It's a matter of her mindset. But she is already frustrated by her age. I pity her.
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by TransAtlanticEx(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
pocohantas:

The post is on people who reduce their ages. To my post- emphasis on MOSTLY and UNNECESSARILY. This doesn’t in any way come off as a “one shoe fit all” description.

I hope I have helped your comprehension entirely. You’re welcome Nwanneni. wink
You said people that lie about their ages feel like they have under achieved.
I simply painted another scenario for you so you can change your narrative and broaden your mind when you pass unsolicited judgements.
Read your post again if it will help you see where you flawed.
No be for you to dey argue and bring unnecessary defense like charge and bail lawyer .
It was simply to help you widen your thought process,emphasis on help.
Happy weekend.
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by TheRedpillguy: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Another Shit News
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
You said people that lie about their ages feel like they have under achieved.
I simply painted another scenario for you so you can change your narrative and broaden your mind
when you pass unsolicited judgements.
Read your post again if it will help you see where you flawed.
No be for you to dey argue and bring unnecessary defense like charge and bail lawyer .
It was simply to help you widen your thought process,emphasis on help.
Happy weekend.

Once again, MOSTLY and UNNECESSARILY. You don’t need to paint another scenario for me. You just need to read Tiwa’s post and comment accordingly. It will save all of us time.

This thread is not for over-achievers, I guess you are trying to paint the scenario till you are part of the canvas. Read the opening post, keep your scenario for the right thread.
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Franktom247(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Starboy dey knack starmama of 40 years am not in shock
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by RexTramadol1: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
A fool at 40

Jamal needs younger ones
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by ikorodureporta: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
You are not even 40... u shl b around 46
How old were you when you did kelekele love?? 24right??
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by femi4: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Anything just to trend MaMa Jamal... tongue
To trend? At her level...That was the blogger's caption of the whole interview.
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Deemayor: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
finalboss:
Who cares ?

E PAIN YOU grin grin
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Age is not on her side again her face is wrinkle.
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Kitchenbae1: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
She's older than my girlfriend shaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVnROl-qOoc
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Openbusiness: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tiwa my love. You keep it real, daz y. Uno b like those fake slay queens
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by kokoA(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
She fit pass the 40 sef undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Once again, MOSTLY and UNNECESSARILY. You don’t need to paint another scenario for me. You just need to read Tiwa’s post and comment accordingly. It will save all of us time.

This thread is not for over-achievers, I guess you are trying to paint the scenario till you are part of the canvas. Read the opening post, keep your scenario for the right thread.
If we were all going by the post,I'm sure the achievers issue wouldn't have come up.
"Unnecessarily" holds no water in this case,since overachievers too will lie about their ages unnecessarily too,since they have progressive circles they wanna fit in or have people they don't wanna make feel bad often.
You can assume whatever about my motive,I really don't care.
I just wanted to help you change some poor narratives,and also make you not to judge people or generalise.
Cheers.
It's the weekend,go out and have fun.
It's better than staying on your bed and be pressing phone all night. kiss
I guess it's why you see other meanings to my simple counter,it wouldn't have been so if you were in the company of jolly good people.
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by wosley(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Who cares tiwa if you like hide am
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by pocohantas(f): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
If we were all going by the post,I'm sure the achievers issue wouldn't have come up.
"Unnecessarily" holds no water in this case,since overachievers too will lie about their ages unnecessarily too,since they have progressive circles they wanna fit in or have people they don't wanna make feel bad often.
You can assume whatever about my motive,I really don't care.
I just wanted to help you change some poor narratives,and also make you not to judge people or generalise.
Cheers.
It's the weekend,go out and have fun.
It's better than staying on your bed and be pressing phone all night. kiss
I guess it's why you see other meanings to my simple counter,it wouldn't have been so if you were in the company of jolly good people.

Yawns. Okay! grin
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by tfash96(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tiwa Savage no fit tell me say I never see her yansh. To chop her no dey hungry me anymore.. Make I get only Yemi Alade for mind now

Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by favour5901(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright...
Just because of forty years na im she write this long article.. He clear say the forty years dey pain her
Bros small small
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Rugaria: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
oluwasegun007:
My own question is,

Why would you off pant on social media for all to see at 40...haba mama jam jam.
But we enjoyed the sumptuous sight and we will NEVER complain... Why are you complaining for us nah?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by leicestercamper: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
One of the few celebrities that uses their real age. Henshaw and Rita are the other two with their real ages. Unlike old men like Mavin boss that is approaching 50, but still claims to be 28.
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
no bleep given
Re: Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals by oluwasegun007(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Rugaria:

But we enjoyed the sumptuous sight and we will NEVER complain... Why are you complaining for us nah?

Badt boy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.