Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,712 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Any Bad Effect In Lifting The Suspension Of My Honda Accord? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Bad Effect In Lifting The Suspension Of My Honda Accord? (2467 Views)

Is Lifting A Car Up Good Because Of Bad Road / This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine / If The Suspension Spring Of Your Car Is Failing,Watch Out For These 4 Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Any Bad Effect In Lifting The Suspension Of My Honda Accord? by lifeoftunice: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Oga go and seat down and stop speaking English. People have been raising their suspension in Nigeria since 1960! All those English you're speaking is your own, if you studied engineering, go and practice in Germany. This is Nigeria, we have bad roads and we have dangerous potholes!

If you're saying it's wrong to raise absorber, are you now saying it's okay to use bigger tyres cuz car manufacturers also said we should use recommended tyres.

75% of Nigerians living in villages all over this country raise their absorbers, especially farmers who take their mini vans to farm.

Forget Grammar, there is nothing wrong with it. The most important thing is doing it right and making sure it's not too high. This is my 7th year driving different cars and they've all been raised at one point ot the other and I've never been in an accident before, my suspensions have never failed. Why am I still alive since you made it sound like it's a death trap.

I'm on my 3rd car, 2 Hondas and 1 Acura. My current car is a 2012 TL, the absorber is raised. I still speed 140 every time I go to Lagos. You don't believe it's right doesn't mean it's wrong.
The attached picture is my current car, the absorber is raised and it's been like that for 9 months now. No crack!

Uncle speak for your self as a nigerian, itz not right to increase it. Some has taken his time to explain the engineering implication. You are saying nonsense. You have only being driving for 7 years and you are talking.
Re: Any Bad Effect In Lifting The Suspension Of My Honda Accord? by Angrygoat: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
The best thing to do is to raise the shocks and go for 265 tyres rim 17. Dont listen to anyone telling u not to raise them,abi shey u dey stay for dubai. No matter where u r in naija esp west and east,u must meet batch of potholes for your estate or exit or major road. And ball joint wohala go start to dey disturb u. Sha don't over speed at sharp bends. I saw saw IS 250 raised,me sef trip but na small boys of 24,25 wey never sabi drive.
Re: Any Bad Effect In Lifting The Suspension Of My Honda Accord? by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
lifeoftunice:

Uncle speak for your self as a nigerian, itz not right to increase it. Some has taken his time to explain the engineering implication. You are saying nonsense. You have only being driving for 7 years and you are talking.
Who is saying nonsense? Please be careful and be mindful if what you type.
As stupid as you both are, my current car has a raised suspension keeping it standing tall. 70% of Nigerians raise their suspensions to keep up with Nigeria roads, that doesn't mean they are bound to die from it. No big deal. If you don't know it, don't talk about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US or European Specs? Which Of These 2008-2012 Honda Civic Is Better? / Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car / I am contemplating buying Toyota Avalon 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.