Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Celebrations Across The US As Biden Victory Confirmed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Celebrations Across The US As Biden Victory Confirmed (682 Views)

Nigerian-American Woman Celebrates Biden's Victory With 'Crazy' Dance Steps / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrations Across The US As Biden Victory Confirmed by muykem: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Within minutes of the news breaking that Donald Trump had been defeated, Americans took to the streets to celebrate Joe Biden's victory and the election of the first woman of colour as vice president. In New York City church bells rang.There was cheering, clapping and honking of horns in Manhattan's Upper West Side. There were similar scenes in Portland, Denver, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Seattle.

https://www.facebook.com/ABCWorldNewsNow/videos/664359177604869/?sfnsn=scwspwa
Re: Celebrations Across The US As Biden Victory Confirmed by bjtinz: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
I must confess it's quite surprising considering how slim the margin of victory has been.

I was expecting demonstrations and all
Re: Celebrations Across The US As Biden Victory Confirmed by muykem: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
bjtinz:
I must confess it's quite surprising considering how slim the margin of victory has been.

it's not slim bro, Biden will have up to 300 electors and up to 5m different in popular vote.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrations Across The US As Biden Victory Confirmed by Carloslehder: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
bjtinz:

Maybe you should go and learn what slim means,300 out of 538 isn't slim oga

(1) (Reply)

Trump Red Wave Eminent As Biden Rigged Votes About To Get Tossed Out / Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile / China Warns US Against Labelling Russia A Terrorist State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.