Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha (44066 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue / Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Alennsar(f): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't bring children that you can't take care of into the world. If you know you can't take care of children, please, just have a child..

Don't subject your children to all manner of ill treatment from the wicked souls we have in this world

Perhaps you miss the part that says he is an orphan and both parents are late and he's an only child. May God help him and protect him too.

Ya Allah please preserve me and my husband for my children and grant us halal sustainability.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by chiokeman(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
There is no road like "Rivers to Onitsha road"
From rivers State u get to Owerri Imo state before heading to Onitsha.
I doubt dis.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by seunmohmoh(f): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

GB whats app in action lol. I realized I don't have energy for the comments that will come after the post so....
I get.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Kiddo01(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
damilola4162:

https://thenationonlineng.net/11-year-old-orphan-rescued-trekking-from-rivers-to-onitsha//

First of all I'd like to say that this journalism is false. Ask me how.
Rumuekpe mentioned above don't have boundaries with Rumuji community, though both communities are in Emohua local government area of Rivers State.
The story has it in the beginning that the child was found trecking from Ahoada to Anambra and later rescued at Rumuekpe junction by Rumuji.
It will please you to know that you can not treck from Ahoada to to Rumuji and claim u are going to Anambra, instead the opposite direction is the movement. So I don't know where The Nation gathered such misleading information.

Which ever sha, I pray the child reunite with his family

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Donspicey: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Please some one with good heart should try helping dat child so he doesnt end up in d street...

Life of an orphan no funny at all especially for dos who have no guardians.....

Jst like me wey be say na only God dey sustain and protect me......

Wetin Niggah neva see for street.....

To my fellow niggahs double ur hustle and stay away frm social vices..

Las Las we go dey ok.....

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by molbic(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Miracle2020:
Ipob are billionaires. This boy is aboki.
when will you start using your brain first Even in U.S.A there are poor people there Infact there are Wreched people across all the race in the world second Igbo people don't bear Timo maybe he's a brother to Timo wener of Chelsea
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Donspicey: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kiddo01:

First of all I'd like to say that this journalism is false. Ask me how.
Rumuekpe mentioned above don't have boundaries with Rumuji community, though both communities are in Emohua local government area of Rivers State.
The story has it in the beginning that the child was found trecking from Ahoada to Anambra and later rescued at Rumuekpe junction by Rumuji.
It will please you to know that you can not treck from Ahoada to to Rumuji and claim u are going to Anambra, instead the opposite direction is the movement. So I don't know where The Nation gathered such misleading information.

Which ever sha, I pray the child reunite with his family

Which family again?

dos wey don go younder?

Bro na only pesin wit good heart fit salvage dat chap.....
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Oizee(f): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Alennsar:

Perhaps you miss the part that says he is an orphan and both parents are late and he's an only child. May God help him and protect him too.

Ya Allah please preserve me and my husband for my children and grant us halal sustainability.
Aameen

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by SeriouslySense(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Poor child

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by SeriouslySense(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
How can we ensure all children are protected.

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by EmekaBlue(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Going to find his village
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Jabioro: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
The beginning of the write up was so confusing..it took me extra power to understood where exactly the boy was rescue..una well done ooo
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by escapethecage: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is the generation where natural affection is dead. So there is no sympathetic mind among his father's people or his mother's people to give him a helping hand. There is Godoo!
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Raychee(f): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
are you sure you read the post at all??
The boy's parents are are all gone and he's living with his grandma who probably couldn't take care of him thus the idea to hand him over to someone who can.
Please try to read an article very well before commenting.

And before you start typing too read the person i quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Raychee(f): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oizee:
I agreed with you, but his case is quite different, he's parents are no more. May God give us long life with good health and resources to train d little we give birth to.
Even if you give birth to one, without God's grace u can't do anything

I wasn't referring to him. My answer was directed at the person i quoted

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Sunnypan: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
May this be the right way to his breakthrough Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Kenny9857(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't bring children that you can't take care of into the world. If you know you can't take care of children, please, just have a child..

Don't subject your children to all manner of ill treatment from the wicked souls we have in this world
Did you read the write-up at all or you are just too lazy to reason ??
The boy is an orphan na.... undecided undecided
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by molbic(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
LhasaAsp:

You dont know anything, he doesn't need to cross Owerri to Anambra. He can go directly from Emoha down to Anambra by passing through Egba/Ndoni L.G.A, it all depends on his location in the L.G.A. There are roads but commercial buses don't ply them because they are not interstate roads.
Oga you are the one that doesn't know anything there's no land or water boundary between Anambra and river state no matter the route or road you follow , you must pass through imo State or abia state or igbuzor delta State before you Enter any where Mark that word Any where in Anambra state not to talk of onitcha .Go and learn your geography
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by DamnnNiggarr: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Raychee:

And before you start typing too read the person i quoted.
I've replied him before I saw you quoting him.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by molbic(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
For Clarity sake there is no land or water boundary between Anambra and river state you must pass one or two before you get to Anambra no matter where you follow . one or two statest mark that word
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Omoslim26: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thank God he has been found naso we dey take trek am before
From Ala Owerri to Asaba
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Raychee(f): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
I've replied him before I saw you quoting him.

So since my answer is not directed to the victim's condition, the case is settled. Good day smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by DamnnNiggarr: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Raychee:

So since my answer is not directed to the victim's condition, the case is settled. Good day smiley
yeah, it's settled but....

You're beautiful considering the picture on your profile
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by idahme(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
The Guardian should be arrested ASAP. There is more to this incident

Unfortunately, no much incriminating allegations against the guardian. The allegations of not feeding him well is subjective, some home eat two square meals per day and are comfortable with it while some other can take in four square meals per day. For those who take in four if given 3 or 2 square meals they can validly say they aren't fed well. Unfortunately, the love of a parent can't be easily replaced by another . Remember this happened over the cause of 2days, the guardian may have done due deligence by reporting his missing status to the authorities.
At all times to avoid stories that touch I always advocate for parents to be with their children no matter the situation they find themselves. If the grandmother perhaps had taken care of her own until he is able to fend for himself as a man this would not have happened. I feel bad when I see house girls and boys at people's homes.
No matter how kind a person is, it's still very difficult for the person to exhibit an unconditional love exhibited by ones parents. It is very important that the government strengthen our social welfare departments in order to cater for its citizens and ensure people in this type of scenario are well taken care of. .
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by micflo28(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
See people that need GoFundMe account mumu Nigerians will not start one for them. Anybody that shout SARS again I will send amadioha to do his job. We are the worst SARS to ourselves.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by badman007(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
obyrich:
I really don't understand why too. If you are not ready to treat your househelp as one of your children, please don't take them in.

Lawless country
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Exodora: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:

Are you normal .Did you read this at all even the headline didn't make sense too to you.
The parents didn't choose death , death snatched them away from him . It was nobody's fault that he is Orphan.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by pyro62(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:

His patents didn't give him away. He is an orphan.. Read the headline properly before commenting. You'll make more sense
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by captainamiedi1: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Something very common among igbos is going to village to take house help wen where the care giver has not successful feed himself.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by JONSYN7154: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
I wish he's reunite with his people soon in JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by bunnae(f): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:

Hope you read about his dead parents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) / Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) / Boys Pretending To Be Girls On Facebook Raped 2 Girls, Threaten To Release Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.