Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha (44065 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue / Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Blackdisciple(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
hmm!
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Emeka71(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
newheart2:
This type of information need front page for more viewer
I wonder where such a kid got the mind to trek inter-city.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Omezif(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
WIth God all things are possible.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Whoknowsme: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thank God he is safe and sound
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by mamatwiny(f): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
obyrich:
I really don't understand why too. If you are not ready to treat your househelp as one of your children, please don't take them in.

It may not have to do with feeding. Getting children of this age group is trial and error. They may put you into trouble if you are not careful as they don't consider their actions. Most times, it has to do with being homesick. Feeding cannot be the guys issue in just 2 days.

I had my fair share of trying the little helps but stopped at no 3. They miss their friends in the village, sometimes, they complain of loneliness. They still want to go outside and gist and play but this does not happen in the cities. The last one , left my house in ph to Abia state without my knowledge one afternoon. My hubby that knows their house travelled that period. I traced their house and when I got there, I saw her washing plates at home. I thanked God, turned back and left. Since then, I only use paid househelps and you must be 20years and above.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Bakin3(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nah wah oooo.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Mjpem23(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
damilola4162:

https://thenationonlineng.net/11-year-old-orphan-rescued-trekking-from-rivers-to-onitsha//

I Dey tell Nigeria parents to stop their children from watching India movies... dem no wan hear.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Chinny024(f): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
May God never allow anything that would make our children to be homeless or orphan.... Vulnerable under the predators of this wicked world...
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by DarkJeddi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't bring children that you can't take care of into the world. If you know you can't take care of children, please, just have a child..

Don't subject your children to all manner of ill treatment from the wicked souls we have in this world
Did you read the passage at all?
His parents are DEAD,DEAD! angry
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by DarkJeddi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Miracle2020:
Ipob are billionaires. This boy is aboki.
He is certainly no Almajiri,with their worthless living parents..
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by DarkJeddi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Raychee(f): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
yeah, it's settled but....

You're beautiful considering the picture on your profile

Thank you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Vanzcharles(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
molbic:
Oga you are the one that doesn't know anything there's no land or water boundary between Anambra and river state no matter the route or road you follow , you must pass through imo State or abia state or igbuzor delta State before you Enter any where Mark that word Any where in Anambra state not to talk of onitcha .Go and learn your geography

There is. Inter village movements just like minor roads you see everywhere that you can easily cross mostly on foot. Not a large boundary.

Notice their meets..

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by kvngmaxy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
the boy is a star trekker
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by biotechshola(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okwuazi930:
I don't know why people like taking in househelp whereas they can't take good care of them,thereby subjecting them to all manner of ill treatment.

Why even kids as house help if you have the capacity to cater for extra bodies, why not just take them in and provide for them? Indeed, the heart of man Is full of wickedness.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by afemgbosey(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Uyi168:
.. shocked

His fore fathers must be members of the isrealites that spend 40 years trekking through the wilderness

A little boy lost both parents and sold as houseboy and God saved him. All you can say is to abuse his forefathers.?

Did you use that brain of yours at all?

Or because this faceless forum, you think you can jest about someone's misfortune, a little child for that matter?

Behold you are judged already by your own loose words.
Uyi168:
.. shocked

His fore fathers must be members of the isrealites that spend 40 years trekking through the wilderness

A little boy lost both parents and sold as houseboy and God saved him. All you can say is to abuse his forefathers.?

Did you use that brain of yours at all?

Or because this faceless forum, you think you can jest about someone's misfortune, a little child for that matter?

Behold you are judged already by your own loose words.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Theevilone(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't bring children that you can't take care of into the world. If you know you can't take care of children, please, just have a child..

Don't subject your children to all manner of ill treatment from the wicked souls we have in this world

Kuku tell people not give birth if them know say they die.
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by BabbanBura(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
yeah, it's settled but....

You're beautiful considering the picture on your profile

With her flat chest?
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Raychee(f): 12:44am On Nov 09, 2020
BabbanBura:

With her flat chest?

angry

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by sirdick17: 6:05am On Nov 09, 2020
obyrich:
I really don't understand why too. If you are not ready to treat your househelp as one of your children, please don't take them in.

Nigerians re naturally wicked, i drive one Oba (KING) from lagos to his home town in oyo state,last year on contract base, up till now he refuse to pay me
Re: Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2020
ogwo ego ritualist of Anambra have upped their game, they now invoke their victims to trek to them, see technology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) / Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) / Boys Pretending To Be Girls On Facebook Raped 2 Girls, Threaten To Release Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.