Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day (2749 Views)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Who Were Those Anointed Christians Jesus Told To Depart From Him On That Day? / ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2020
There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day

Many Christians who were so sure and confident that Donald Trump would win reelection, are yet reeling from the shock and disappointment of his loss.

But their shock and disappointment at the outcome of the US elections would be nothing compared to that which would take place on the last day.

The reason is because many Christians have refused to heed and abide by the Sayings of Jesus, but have rather chosen to go with those of other men and the inclinations of their flesh.

Because Jesus had forewarned us concerning those things that would take place on that day:

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So who else could Jesus have meant by "many" who had prophesied, cast out devils, done many wonderful works in His name, yet would be turned back on the last day, but many leaders and anointed ministers in the church and not just floor members?

Yet many Christians have chosen to keep a blind eye to this warning of Jesus, even though they very well know that these are the lasts days that Jesus warned us about.

Hence they should brace themselves for even many more shocks and disappointments on the last day, because that's what happens to all those who chose not to take the Sayings of Jesus seriously.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by CodeTemplar: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day

Many Christians who were so sure and confident that Donald Trump would win reelection, are yet reeling from the shock and disappointment of his loss.

But their shock and disappointment at the outcome of the US elections would be nothing compared to that which would take place on the last day.

The reason is because many Christians have refused to heed and abide by the Sayings of Jesus, but have rather chosen to go with those of other men and the inclinations of their flesh.

Because Jesus had forewarned us concerning those things that would take place on that day:

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So who else could Jesus have meant by "many" who had prophesied, cast out devils, done many wonderful works in His name, yet would be turned back on the last day, but many leaders and anointed ministers in the church and not just floor members?

Yet many Christians have chosen to keep a blind eye to this warning of Jesus, even though they very well know that these are the lasts days that Jesus warned us about.

Hence they should brace themselves for even many more shocks and disappointments on the last day, because that's what happens to all those who chose not to take the Sayings of Jesus seriously.

God bless.
Many will be turned back on that day because of the iniquity they are working. That takes us to the question of what constitute "working of iniquity"?
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Many will be turned back on that day because of the iniquity they are working. That takes us to the question of what constitute "working of iniquity"?

Don't worry, when the time comes you would know. Don't repent.

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by CodeTemplar: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
. . . repent of what?
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
CodeTemplar:
. . . repent of what?
You know what.
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by sonmvayina(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Then what did jesus die for ?
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

Then what did jesus die for ?
What does Satan think?
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by sonmvayina(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
What does Satan think?

It is rude to answer a question with a question..so answer my question ass wipe..
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

It is rude to answer a question with a question..so answer my question ass wipe..
Okay maybe you should answer your question yourself since you want to dictate to me how to answer the question, satanist!

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by sonmvayina(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Okay maybe you should answer the question you asked me since you want to dictate to me how to answer the question, satanist!

You are not well at all, I advised you to see a psychiatrist ..you still haven't..hmm, the earlier the better...you keep opening threads that does not even make people think critically, all you do is pour out all you have been brain washed with..

My friend grow up..this is not fairytale land..
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are not well at all, I advised you to see a psychiatrist ..you still haven't..hmm, the earlier the better...you keep opening threads that does not even make people think critically, all you do is pour out all you have been brain washed with..

My friend grow up..this is not fairytale land..
You should understand that i'm not working for the devil as you are, so for you to expect me to be deceiving people with lies as you do is really sick.

Go tell your master I get the message he's not comfortable with what I do here, and that's an encouragement to do even more.

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by sonmvayina(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You should understand that i'm not working for the devil as you are, so for you to expect me to be deceiving people with lies as you do is really sick.

Go tell your master I get the message he's not comfortable with what I do here, and that's an encouragement to do even more.

Continue deluding yourself ...
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

Continue deluding yourself ...
Continue proving that I'm anything but that since it comes from the mouth of a habitual liar, so it must be anything but true!

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by sonmvayina(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Continue proving that I'm anything but that since it comes from the mouth of a habitual liar, so it must be anything but true!

You really need to be remanded in a mental asylum ..
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by donnie(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2020
The major one is the appearing of the BLACK MESSIAH. Then all deceivers and deceived alike will know they're doomed. grin grin grin

And also because they have used Christianity to cause the true children of ISOLELE (ISRAEL) to turn from the Commandments of YAH and follow the doctrines of men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
donnie:
The major one is the appearing of the BLACK MESSIAH. Then all deceivers and deceived alike will know they're doomed. grin grin grin

And also because they have used Christianity to cause the true children of ISOLELE (ISRAEL) to turn from the Commandments of YAH and follow the doctrines of men.
Maybe your black messiah is a racist otherwise what difference would it make?
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

You really need to be remanded in a mental asylum ..
First tell your master Satan to pack all of his devils inclusive of the ones inside you and leave the Earth, then I just might give it a consideration.

But as long as they are here to deceive men, forget it. I ain't going nowhere but would still be here to keep wrecking havoc on their efforts.

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by donnie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Maybe your black messiah is a racist otherwise what difference would it make?

O yes, he put a clear difference between his chosen seed and the seed of the Serpent/ Cain/ Esau/ White man.

You deluded negroes peddling a false religion and enslaving the Chosen people are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by sonmvayina(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
First tell your master Satan to pack all of his devils inclusive of the ones inside you and leave the Earth, then I just might give it a consideration.

But as long as they are here to deceive men, forget it. I ain't going nowhere but would still be here to keep wrecking havoc on their efforts.

No no..jokes apart, you really need to see a psychiatrist ...how can a grown ass man be having imaginary friends and enemies...please this is a typical case of schizophrenia..

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
donnie:

O yes, he put a clear difference between his chosen seed and the seed of the Serpent/ Cain/ Esau/ White man.

You deluded negroes peddling a false religion and enslaving the Chosen people are the problem.
Lol!

So it's not about keeping his commandments but the color of one's skin. Meaning he's a racist and definitely not my Jesus because my Jesus died for the sins of all men, races, tribes etc, not just one race.

It's obvious your religion is racist and not of God who isn't.
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

No no..jokes apart, you really need to see a psychiatrist ...how can a grown ass man be having imaginary friends and enemies...please this is a typical case of schizophrenia..
So says someone that would say "God created the universe" and at the same time, "God is a creation of humans".

If I need to see a psychiatrist, you need to see more than one because your case is certainly worse than mine. The cure has not yet been found.

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by sonmvayina(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
So says someone that would say "God created the universe" and at the same time, "God is a creation of humans".

If I need to see a psychiatrist, you need to see more than one because your case is certainly worse than mine. The cure has not yet been found.

There is a big difference between god and the creator of the universe..if you want to learn I will teach you..
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

There is a big difference between god and the creator of the universe..if you want to learn I will teach you..
I already know the lie fabricated by your master the devil, so go and teach those who are interested in learning such lies.

"God created the universe", and at the same time, "God is the creation of humans" confused person wants to teach someone else something. That means anyone one you teach wouldn't learn anything but lies.
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by donnie(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

So it's not about keeping his commandments but the color of one's skin. Meaning he's a racist and definitely not my Jesus because my Jesus died for the sins of all men, races, tribes etc, not just one race.

It's obvious your religion is racist and not of God who isn't.

The commandments and the covenants (New and Old) were given only to ISOLELE (ISRAEL). The true MESSIAH died for his people ISOLELE (ISRAEL). Don't get it twisted.

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHUSHA: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The shaking you're seeing around the world is because it's judgement time. The nations that have enslaved the chosen people know this. It's time to pay.

Even Christianity that has enslaved our people will be destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
donnie:

The commandments and the covenants (New and Old) were given only to ISOLELE (ISRAEL). The true MESSIAH died for his people ISOLELE (ISRAEL). Don't get it twisted.

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHUSHA: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The shaking you're seeing around the world is because it's judgement time. The nations that have enslaved the chosen people know this. It's time to pay.

Even Christianity that has enslaved our people will be destroyed.
So it's not your black Messiah that died for the sins of the world.

John 1:29

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

So it's not your black Messiah that after dying told His disciples to preach the gospel to every creature, both blacks and whites.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

I told earlier that your black Messiah is racist, so it's impossible for him to be the same one spoken of in the bible that died for the sins of all humans, both black and white.
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by donnie(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
So it's not your black Messiah that died for the sins of the world.

John 1:29

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

So it's not your black Messiah that after dying told His disciples to preach the gospel to every creature, both blacks and whites.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

I told earlier that your black Messiah is racist, so it's impossible for him to be the same one spoken of in the bible that died for the sins of all humans, both black and white.

NO it is not my king, the BLACK MESSIAH.
It is the false messiah J-zee.. the white idol of Rome that supposedly died for everybody.

Look up those verses in the Greek interlinear/ lexicon for the meaning of the word world and it's proper context in those verses.

The word is kosmos. It has nothing to do with what you're insinuating. You Christians with your so-called universal Babylonian religion are doomed. angry

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:46am On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:

NO it is not my king, the BLACK MESSIAH.
It is the false messiah J-zee.. the white idol of Rome that supposedly died for everybody.

Look up those verses in the Greek interlinear/ lexicon for the meaning of the word world and it's proper context in those verses.

The word is kosmos. It has nothing to do with what you're insinuating. You Christians with your so-called universal Babylonian religion are doomed. angry
You're right... Your black racist messiah is not the real Messiah sent by the real God to die for the sins of the world (both blacks and whites).

John 3:16-17 (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

So your black messiah is fake and not the one shown in the Bible. That makes you and your racist agenda also fake.

Hence It's foolish to use the Bible to justify the idea of a black racist Messiah, because the Bible clearly speaks of a God that created the world which includes both blacks and whites not just blacks. That was the world He sent His only begotten Son (the true Messiah) to die for.

And WHOSOEVER (including blacks and whites not just blacks) believes in Him (keeps His Commandments) shall be saved.
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by donnie(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You're right... Your black racist messiah is not the real Messiah sent by the real God to die for the sins of the world (both blacks and whites).

John 3:16-17 (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

So your black messiah is fake and not the one shown in the Bible. That makes you and your racist agenda also fake.

And WHOSOEVER (including blacks and whites not just blacks) believes in Him (keeps His Commandments) shall be saved.

You're all over the place quoting scriptures out of context. I told you before... it's the same word ...

donnie:

And the whosoever there still doesn't include serpent seed. He was speaking to His people like a class teacher will say to her students "whosoever passes this test gets 10 marks." Is she referring to those outside her class?

MESSIAH was speaking to His people not to outsiders. Tenkiu.

jesusjnr2020:
Hence It's foolish to use the Bible to justify the idea of a black racist Messiah, because the Bible clearly speaks of a God that created the world which includes both blacks and whites not just blacks. That was the world He sent His only begotten Son (the true Messiah) to die for.

YAHUAH created Adam from mud. Meaning he had black/brown skin... he was a black man!
Deal with it. YAH created the real original Humans with Hue (Melanin). Satan planted his own seed on the earth. They are aliens, reason they cannot stand the heat of the sun.

1 Like

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

You're all over the place quoting scriptures of context. I told you before... it's the same word ...

And the whosoever there still doesn't include serpent seed. He was speaking to His people like a class teacher will say to her students "whosoever passes this test gets 10 marks." Is she referring to those outside her class?

MESSIAH was speaking to His people not to outsiders. Tenkiu.

YAHUAH created Adam from mud. Meaning he had black/brown skin... he was a black man!
Deal with it. YAH created the real original Humans with Hue (Melanin). Satan planted his own seed on the earth. They are aliens, reason they cannot stand the heat of the sun.
Wow! shocked I didn't know your delusion had assumed this dimension. Quoting scriptures in their right contexts now means quoting out of context and vice versa.

So when I say Jesus first sent His disciples only to the lost sheep of Israel before His death, I wouldn't take the scripture out of context. It's only when I say, Jesus sent His disciples into all nations of the world after His resurrection to preach the Gospel to EVERY CREATURE, that i'd be doing so.

It's beyond obvious that your argument is dead on arrival because God has always revealed His intentions to bring salvation to all of mankind, with His proposition to Abraham that through him all families of the world, not just black families, would be blessed if Abraham obeyed His Voice.

This was confirmed when peoples out of every nations of Earth not just black were converted to believers on the day of Pentecost. Acts 2

I'd repeat the fact that it's foolish to use the Bible to back up your delusion, because whenever you do so, you only prove yourself wrong.
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by sonmvayina(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I already know the lie fabricated by your master the devil, so go and teach those who are interested in learning such lies.

"God created the universe", and at the same time, "God is the creation of humans" confused person wants to teach someone else something. That means anyone one you teach wouldn't learn anything but lies.

Do you know that iron is a god called Ogun?
Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by donnie(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
[s]Wow! shocked I didn't know your delusion had assumed this dimension. Quoting scriptures in their right contexts now means quoting out of context and vice versa. [/s]
I don't blame you, na your pastor wey lie you I blame.
jesusjnr2020:
So when I say Jesus first sent His disciples only to the lost sheep of Israel before His death, I wouldn't take the scripture out of context. It's only when I say, Jesus sent His disciples into all nations of the world after His resurrection to preach the Gospel to EVERY CREATURE, that i'd be doing so.

State your point clearly... No dey fear grin
The disciples knew he was referring to the scattered children of Israel. By this time, they've had several captivities, from Assyrian to Babylonian to Persian to Greek and Roman captivities. Bantus (Isrealites) were scattered all over the continent of Africa (the old world), below the SARAH-HARAN (Sahara) desert. Again, NATIONS there doesn't mean countries. There are family nations, professional nations etc.

And yes, we preach to every creature, not just humans. And when we declare the vengeance of YAHUAH against the nations that enslaved his people and turned them from the commandments of YAH, we are preaching the gospel. It is good news to the people of YAH.
jesusjnr2020:
It's beyond obvious that your argument is dead on arrival

You wish... You keep jumping from one lie to another like a bush rat running into it's holes, but I will keep smoking you out with the pure TRUTH of YAH.
jesusjnr2020:
because God has always revealed His intentions to bring salvation to all of mankind, with His proposition to Abraham that through him all families of the world, not just black families, would be blessed if Abraham obeyed His Voice.

Please be clear about which God, because these days your pastors have become your gods, teaching lies without being challenged. Yes, all the earth will benefit after they have been humbled by many judgements and destruction and forced to bow before the true chosen people.

He that blesses ISOLELE (ISRAEL) shall be blessed. Abi you have forgotten your favourite scripture, since you discovered that the chosen people might just be black? tongue
jesusjnr2020:
This was confirmed when peoples out of every nations of Earth not just black were converted to believers on the day of Pentecost. Acts 2

I'd repeat the fact that it's foolish to use the Bible to back up your delusion, because whenever you do so, you only prove yourself wrong.
You have become an expert in spewing LIES. That's what white Jesus does to you. Now see what the real scriptures say...

Acts 2:5
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

As you can see, they were Isrealites from every nation where they were scattered who came to Jerusalem to celebrate a feast which is only meant for Isrealites. Non Isrealites were not even allowed into the temple.

Even the disciples in the upper room were all Isrealites. Can you see your life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day by jesusjnr1: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2020
sonmvayina:

Do you know that iron is a god called Ogun?
Do you know that the god you serve is the devil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Ten Commandments? / Christ Embassy Pastors Welcome Their First Child After 13 Years Of Marriage / CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.