Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries (28924 Views)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / Workers At Indomie Cry Out: 'We've Not Been Allowed To Leave For Six Months' / Police Officers Cry Over Elephant Tax Deductions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Jacksoneno: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is what has been going on in NPF. It is an orientation into corruption and police brutality. The new recruits will be given a task of going to the road to collect money by all means so that the DPO will share to them pending when their salary will come.
It is integration into the system.
To sanitize the system, a newly recruited officer should be paid from the first month. IGP should stop this corruption and stealing orientation in police force.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
ivolt:
Fake news. The recruitment process is ongoing.
They people wey comut for police academy but your ignorant ass is talking about recruitment.

1 Like

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Pat081: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Heybeedee:

I guess that was the allowance for recruit training...I really feel bad for them cos I tot most of them that joined gonna have a better living standard but shit No! I Almost buy POLAC Form sef God saved me
lol but sometimes I dnt sorry for them
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Bimpe29: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
They are truly hungry, helpless and unlucky.

The current leadership of Nigerian Police is the most useless, careless and insensitive about staff welfare.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Heybeedee(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pat081:
lol but sometimes I dnt sorry for them

yy na those newbies are still innocent for now though dem go do worse pass their ogas for future

1 Like

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by AerialMapper: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hunger will kill you all!

EndSars were fighting for better treatment of police but you chose to be on the side of the government
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Comedian2019: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
How have they been surviving for six months without salary.
It's obvious naija policemen live on Roger. No wonder, they can shoot when you refuse to settle them with 50 naira.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by TheMostComplex1: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
This's another Abia State case , imagine owing some people for 6 months
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by udomma1005(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:

Dear Cop Udomma, if this is the way your parents trained you to engage a stranger, then you are not properly raised.
What makes u think I'm a cop, @Moferere?
Besides,i think you should grow up & sort issues related to u maturely, what has parent got to do with this? I might have been brought up by a pastor but choose to do hindu Tingz.
Spare my parents and try not to be stupid again!

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Moferere: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
udomma1005:

What makes u think I'm a cop, @Moferere?
Besides,i think you should grow up & sort issues related to u maturely, what has parent got to do with this? I might have been brought up by a pastor but choose to do hindu Tingz.
Spare my parents and try not to be stupid again!
Cop Udomma, I know you more than you think. And I am not convinced that you were properly raised.
Who did you think I should blame?
Your popsy of course.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by udomma1005(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:

Cop Udomma, I know you more than you think. And I am not convinced that you were properly raised.
Who did you think I should blame?
Your popsy of course.
Then you must be who I think you are..... BASTARD1!
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Moferere: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
udomma1005:

Then you must be who I think you are..... BASTARD1!
your ọpọlọ head, resemble that of your momsy concubine.

Oniranu oshi
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by udomma1005(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:

your ọpọlọ head, resemble that of your momsy concubine.

Oniranu oshi
I just went through your profile and noticed how u curse people's fathers and their responses to your stupidity
Your choice of English is.... Lol
Final verdict.... You're fatherless, hence ur insult on popsys!
....... Or maybe ur father is alive but he's "sonless*....

LOL....

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Moferere: 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
udomma1005:

I just went through your profile and noticed how u curse people's fathers and their responses to your stupidity
Your choice of English is.... Lol
Final verdict.... You're fatherless, hence ur insult on popsys!
....... Or maybe ur father is alive but he's "sonless*....

LOL....
Cop ọpọlọ eyes. I am unconvinced, you're not properly raised.
I refer people like you to their fathers.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Moferere: 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
udomma1005:

Why do you choose to be daft?
These ones are very fresh recruits who still have morals yet unpolluted by the canker worms of the organization but now the government has slowly and gradually turned them to beggars & sluts since April. I try to assist the ones around my office because it saddens the heart to see one who could pass for ur nephews or nieces being turned to a potential bully in the long run.

The moment you started this, I knew you were from a deficient background
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Osobi32(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
DamZik:
And that doesn't make sense. What should they be eating for eight months? It's an insane culture.
thats nigeria for u..... nothing makes sense in this country.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by nogragra: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/08/were-hungry-police-officers-cry-out-over-unpaid-six-months-salaries/
Wetin den don see. Den just began their wahala. Sebi na to ki sweet them pass. Den go soon they carry people den kill go chop for house yeye Brutts.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Ryan03(f): 3:18am On Nov 09, 2020
SMI2020:
6 months salary how daft can you be?? u couldn't fight for yourselves, but u arrogantly took lives of those fighting for you by shooting straight bullets.. which kain juju dem give una bayi??
who are these fools? Where/when exactly did police shoot at protesters? Are we not in the same country? Why do you guys enjoy lying just to sound woke? Hide your head in shame
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Ryan03(f): 3:23am On Nov 09, 2020
Osobi32:
Not a joke...... Its been a culture in the police force. They dont pay new intakes for 6-8 months but when paying they do pay all 8month at once.
make una small small dey lie. It's maximum of 3 months, FG and PSC have issues over their recruitment that is why their salary is being delayed. Una go just open mouth waaaa
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Ryan03(f): 3:25am On Nov 09, 2020
freeman131:
I hope the stupid and backward notherners can see the idea behind the #EndSars, #EndPoliceBrutality protest?
was killing and burning part of your agenda?
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by One4me: 4:49am On Nov 09, 2020
This is how their Ogas turn them into Monsters and they will now visit their anger on the innocent Citizens
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by One4me: 4:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Ryan03:

Those atrocities were carried out by Govt recruited thugs and Hoodlums like yourself naah, or which kind question be that?
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by nyiamfrank: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
Fake news. The recruitment process is ongoing.
That news is true, not fake. The current recruitment is being awaited but this is for the Covid-19 Intake constables who passed out from training schools and colleges in April this year
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Jazzyfizi(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2020
[quote
author=sapientia post=95807731]Is the same group that their recruitment have been declared null and void by d court?
yes ooooo
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2020
even the FG hates police.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Pat081: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2020
Heybeedee:

yy na those newbies are still innocent for now though dem go do worse pass their ogas for future
lol, u re right
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Ryan03(f): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2020
One4me:

Those atrocities were carried out by Govt recruited thugs and Hoodlums like yourself naah, or which kind question be that?
those paid by your father ba?
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Studio247: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2020
Police ! Soldiers na una guns they give politicians power
Without you holding the guns for their protection they are just ordinary people.

Tell them to pay you for protecting them and their children.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by udomma1005(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:

The moment you started this, I knew you were from a deficient background
Get a job, raise a family, live the life that you wish, there & then will I deem it worthwhile to join issues with a Jobless social media rat like ya!
*your NL profile speaks volumes about you.... an imp you are!

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Moferere: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2020
udomma1005:

Get a job, raise a family, live the life that you wish, there & then will I deem it worthwhile to join issues with a Jobless social media love-vendor like ya!
*your NL profile speaks volumes about you.... an imp you are!
This ọpọlọ head guy don show again this morning.

Awayu, Cop Udomma1005?
You don gather early morning collections?

Werey boy
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by freeman131: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Ryan03:

Because you and your government hijacked the whole idea with paid thugs which you and your government treated as princes and carried in public SuVs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos / I Can't Accept A Job Offer That Pays Below 100k/month ( Keke Rider)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.