Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo (4393 Views)

She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / What Is An Igboid Language? Is Ikwerre The Same Language As Igbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Two confused bastards from the same clan are claiming two different ethnicities. Wike is claiming to be Ikwerre but according to him, Ikwerre belongs to Bini yet another person from same village, Amaechi is claiming to be Ikwerre but according to him, Ikwerre belongs to Igbo.

These Ikwerre people have totally lost it and Igbos must reject them totally. They've nothing to add or benefit us but they've everything to gain from us. With us, they become ethnic majority and influential but without us, they become an inconsequential minute minority.

Ikwerre thinks they're smart but in reality the opposite is the case. I will rather endorse someone from Ibibio, Ogoni or Ijaw and support them in any election for keeping it real than have anything to do with a clan that like decieving themselves.

Any Igbo man that supports anything Ikwerre going forward, is a typical efulefu raised to 100.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction to it. We must make Ikwerre to suffer consequences of their reckless acts and not allow them to benefit from it.

If any party should give its ticket to Amaechi and claim it's an Igbo ticket, then we will vote for the opposing party that gave theirs to any other person regardless of where the person comes from.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by RedPhoenix: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2020
While you see everyone's problems and don't see your hate is a big problem. angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2020
RedPhoenix:
While you see everyone's problems and don't see your hate is a big problem. angry

Where is the hate? Or you just want to argue unnecessarily?! So keeping the records straight now amounts to hate?

If someone impersonates you to claim what is due to you, will you allow the person to get away with the crime?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Cyberterror: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2020
Amaechi's Igbo wife has brainwashed him. Ikwerres are united in their stand that they are not Igbos. Go to Ikwerre land and see for yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by RedPhoenix: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2020
EastisBae:

Where is the hate? Or you just want to argue unnecessarily?! So keeping the records straight now amounts to hate?

If someone impersonates you to claim what is due to you, will you allow the person to get away with the crime?

If you can't see your hate, then you're completely hopeless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by SaintBishop: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2020
What do you want us to do now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Shortyy(f): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Igbos are so gullible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Bkayyy: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2020
IPOB and MNK brings nothing but disgrace to the entire Igbo nation.
MNK and his entire crew have no dignity or self respect at all

11 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2020
In your fight for Biafra, I guess Kanu forgot to tell you that pdp is the same as apc?
Coz I really don't understand the stupid surprise you clowns are expressing,
You foolishly thought Buhari is your enemy and we keep screaming you are fighting a whole rotten system,
You think you can ever have an ally in a Nigerian politician? Abeg swerve and go understand your struggle

4 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Any parents that allows one of their children to be doing evil and instead of punishing them accordingly decides to go about peting them is only encouraging others to do same evil since they will believe it pays to do so.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by hammerDK: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
Amaechi's Igbo wife has brainwashed him. Ikwerres are united in their stand that they are not Igbos. Go to Ikwerre land and see for yourself.

I KNOW U ARE YORUBA AND IGBO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN YOUR FELLOW YORUBA IN TOGO.

I WILL LET THE REAL IKWERE EDUCATE YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrbSAXXDvUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdkLJoj_SAk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2020
SaintBishop:
What do you want us to do now? undecided

Reject those that are sabotaging your interests, that's the only way to keep yourself from drowning.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2020
RedPhoenix:

If you can't see your hate, then you're completely hopeless

Stop talking nonsense. If you have a point, make it known or get out of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2020
EastisBae:
[s]Two confused bastards from the same clan are claiming two different ethnicities. Wike is claiming to be Ikwerre but according to him, Ikwerre belongs to Bini yet another person from same village, Amaechi is claiming to be Ikwerre but according to him, Ikwerre belongs to Igbo.

These Ikwerre people have totally lost it and Igbos must reject them totally. They've nothing to add or benefit us but they've everything to gain from us. With us, they become ethnic majority and influential but without us, they become an inconsequential minute minority.

Ikwerre thinks they're smart but in reality the opposite is the case. I will rather endorse someone from Ibibio, Ogoni or Ijaw and support them in any election for keeping it real than have anything to do with a clan that like decieving themselves.

Any Igbo man that supports anything Ikwerre going forward, is a typical efulefu raised to 100.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction to it. We must make Ikwerre to suffer consequences of their reckless acts and not allow them to benefit from it.

If any party should give its ticket to Amaechi and claim it's an Igbo ticket, then we will vote for the opposing party that gave theirs to any other person regardless of where the person comes from.[/b]

Trash

Mind your business and leave Ikwerre alone.

Face your state and let Indigenes of Rivers state be.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Cyberterror:

That's his business if he allows his Igbo wife to brainwash him. I already know the hate a typical Ikwerre man has for Igbos and that is why we Igbos won't stop in this campaign to let Igbos know that this clan are their worst enemies in Southern Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by hammerDK: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2020
THIS IS WIKE THAT IS FROM BINI.

Governor Wike: I Am An Igbo Man And I am Fearless
Voice 6 months ago in Interesting 0
Authority with wisdom comes from wise and fearless man. “My name is NYESOME NWAIKE

MY FATHER WAS ONYE IKE. He was a powerful man. I am an igbo man and I understand what name means. I took an oath to respect the federal
government but since the inception of this GOVERNMENT, they have treated my state so badly. We don’t get proper allocations and our dues.

So how do you expect me to respect them again? I don’t visit Abuja and I am not like those who go there almost every weekend. I swore an oath to protect the lives of River State and it people. I will never allow any alamajiri in my state. If after piping oil from River State to the North. I believe you can still use same money to give them proper education, River state is not a dumping ground for them Alamajiri.

As far as this lockdown is concerned, I am in charge of River state and that rights to freedom of movement is hereby stopped. Any trailer loaded with alamajiri or cow we see in
Rivers State will be auctioned. That’s the order until this pandemic is over”.

Gov, Nyesome Wike
https://nepabox.com/story/governor-wike-igbo-man-fearless/

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

[s]Trash

Face your state and let Indigenes of Rivers state be.[/s]

You're a typical efulefu and every Igbo man in nairaland already knows that.

Onye Ara!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2020
The most confuse clan
They choose their tribe at their convenience tim shocked
It won’t work again

3 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2020
hammerDK:
DIS IS WIKE THAT IS FROM BINI.

I have also seen Buhari wearing Ishi Agu outfit. So it means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2020
hammerDK:
DIS IS WIKE THAT IS FROM BINI.
That was during election
Well for me
I don’t care
My own is they shouldn’t use igbos to settle score again

4 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by hammerDK: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
The most confuse clan
It won’t work again

DEY ARE AN IGBO CLAN BUT VERY CLANISH TO THE POINT OF ONLY WANTING TO IDENTIFY AS THEIR CLAN RATHER THAN THE LARGE BODY.

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH DAT.

HOWEVER, MANY WANT TO IDENTIFY AS IGBO.

DUNCAN MIGHTY IS ONE OF THEM.
Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2020
EastisBae:

You're a typical efulefu and every Igbo man in nairaland already knows that.

Onye Ara!

I don't give a damn

Trash

Non efulefu leave Rivers state alone and mind Imo state.

Look at Imo state with all roads in shambles but that won't bother you, you are all concerned about Rivers state who just added new standard road and flyover to themselves.

Which one Imo state get?

The one Okorocha built 3 years ago have caved in and collapsed.

Leave Ikwerre and Rivers state alone Non-Onye ara.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2020
If any governor did half of the evil Wike has done to Igbo interests in Rivers State, we Igbos would have come with smoking guns and artillery to fight him to submission, then why are we allowing this narcissist called Wike and his confused Ikwerre people to be getting away with worse acts against us when we have all it takes to humiliate them.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2020
hammerDK:

DEY ARE AN IGBO CLAN BUT VERY CLANISH TO THE POINT OF ONLY WANTING TO IDENTIFY AS THEIR CLAN RATHER THAN THE LARGE BODY.

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH DAT.

HOWEVER, MANY WANT TO IDENTIFY AS IGBO.

DUNCAN MIGHTY IS ONE OF THEM.
My dear I don’t care about them anymore
We have treated them so much like last born
Is time for them to fend for theirselves

5 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

[s]
I don't give a damn

Trash

Look at Imo state with all roads in shambles but that won't bother you, you are all concerned about Rivers state who just added new standard road and flyover to themselves.

Which one Imo state get?

Leave Ikwerre and Rivers state alone Non-Onye ara.[/s]

Another psychotic drivel. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by hammerDK: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

My dear I don’t care about them anymore
We have treated them so much like last born
Is time for them to fend for theirselves

AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN THE LAST BORN.

THE IGBOS IN EQUATORIAL GUINEA ARE THE LAST BORN.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2020
There is nothing more foolish and disgusting in this world that you won't leave people and let them be.

Everyday you keep opening thread upon thread for same people and worst of it the perpetrators of these nonsense will find way to drag others Igbos into their nonsense

look at this one from imo state, the stinking nature of the state is not his problem but Ikwerre is his problem. He dreams and thinks about people others aren't aware of.

Still no single good roads in his own state compared to people he is masturbating about.

Too much of every foolish is 360 degrees stupidity.
Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2020
EastisBae:

Another psychotic drivel. SMH!

I don't give a damn
Trash
Which one Imo state get?
Leave Ikwerre and Rivers state alone Non-Onye ara.

You all in Imo state needs a Doctor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
The most confuse clan
It won’t work again

They've gotten away with it for so long simply because we Igbos allowed it. If we isolate them, they will either become a minute minority clan they're or beg to be reintegrated.

They're negligible and we Igbos should put them where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by EastisBae: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
[s] There is nothing more foolish and disgusting in this world that you won't leave people and let them be.

Everyday you keep opening thread upon thread for same people and worst of it the perpetrators of these nonsense will find way to drag others Igbos into their nonsense

look at this one from imo state, the stinking nature of the state is not his problem but Ikwerre is his problem. He dreams and thinks about people others aren't aware of.

Still no single good roads in his own state compared to people he is masturbating about.

Too much of every foolish is 360 degrees stupidity.
[/s]

Lol, he will write crap and fill up a page yet you won't even see an atom of sense in it.

If there should be an IQ check of nairalanders, you will definitely be at the bottom.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2020
hammerDK:

AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN THE LAST BORN.

THE IGBOS IN EQUATORIAL GUINEA ARE THE LAST BORN.
Better every igbo to leave them to their fate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patriotic Nigerians In The UK Chased Away Anti PMB Supporters. Pictures. / Power Generation Falls Below 4,000MW Amid Gas, Trasmission Problems / Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.