Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case (969 Views)

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by ibrokay(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
The governor of Delta state, Emmanuel Uduaghan, will face another election in April 2011, a few months after he "won" a controversial court ordered election in the state.

Uduaghan filed a lawsuit to stop fresh elections in the state soon after his recent election has failed to secure the court approval according to the ruling of the court today.

A federal high court judge in Asaba ruled today that the commencement date of Uduaghan's return to office in January distinguishes case from what happened in another case at the federal court in Abuja where a judge nullified elections scheduled in five PDP states.

I dont know why this man want a tenure elongation after looting the treasury of Delta state for 4yrs.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/delta-state-gov-uduaghan-loses-tenure-elongation-case
Re: Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by blacksta(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
Thank You Jesus - The reign of EVIL must be caught short.
Re: Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
There's nothing to be happy about, he's standing for pdp at the upcoming election. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope inec wont display magic again
Re: Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by monkeyleg: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
There is a lot to be excited about. What if an unfavourable outcome was the case, like Ibori? we wont even be talking about the opportunity to fight the elections. I sure the short devil knows his time is up.

This is good news for all Deltans of progressive minds.

Infact I am leaving work early to go and celebrate. Drinks on me everyone!!!
Re: Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by Fogman(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
He must be a daft to think the judgement extending the tenure of 5 other governor applied to him too. Forgeting that their was an amendment of the constitution before his re run.
Re: Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by ibrokay(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
EVIL indeed.I just hope Uduaghan and his Cousin(Ibori) will be tried and brought to justice
Re: Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by otokx(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
He may still win again in forthcoming elections so its not eureka yet.
Re: Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
monkeyleg:

There is a lot to be excited about. What if an unfavourable outcome was the case, like Ibori? we wont even be talking about the opportunity to fight the elections. I sure the short devil knows his time is up.

This is good news for all Deltans of progressive minds.

Infact I am leaving work early to go and celebrate. Drinks on me everyone!!!
He knows and is working frantically to be a mister nice guy, just last week he released the cheque for a job my dad did for the previous govt after paying no attention to it for more than 3yrs. I guess its the intimidation he received at Oghara that made him release the cheque. Unfortunately its too late to prove his worth.
Re: Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by monkeyleg: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
You know in Warri we say "Na only once dem dey Phuck ashawo no pay", Uduaghan can be as Nice as he wants, but his time is up. He once commented to a friend of mine that he is wicked and he knows. He owes people left right and centre, but he has even done worse by not serving the good people of delta state. We have been raped, molested and abuse far to long by ibori and his short devil brother. The time of reckoning is drawing near.

I expect Ibori to be extradited to the UK probably Just after the elections.
Re: Governor Uduaghan (delta State) Loses Tenure Elongation Case by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
monkeyleg:

You know in Warri we say "Na only once dem dey Phuck ashawo no pay", Uduaghan can be as Nice as he wants, but his time is up. He once commented to a friend of mine that he is wicked and he knows. He owes people left right and centre, but he has even done worse by not serving the good people of delta state. We have been violated, molested and abuse far to long by ibori and his short devil brother. The time of reckoning is drawing near.

I expect Ibori to be extradited to the UK probably Just after the elections.
Hope so

(1) (Reply)

Okotie - Damn It! I’m The Most Popular Candidate! / History Of The Uhrobo People Union And Ijaw Niger Delta Congress / Boko Haram Attack On The United Nation, May The Soul Rest In Peace By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.