Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,155 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers (103923 Views)

‼️the Lexus GS 350 Is Not Just A Car. It’s An Experience.✅✅ / Do You Remember This James Bond's Car? It's Going For N126,000,000(Pics) / My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mannasseh(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2020
Good day a Friends sister's car was snatched in port Harcourt River state Nigeria.
The car is an ...

An ASH TOYOTA COROLLA WITH THE PLATE NUMBER "FST 977 EP"

It was snatched from a female Driver by Arm Robbers along NTA -okpara link Road, port Harcourt. ON WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER
An appeal is made to the general public to please call the number above if the car is located or found anywhere, please help a mother and sister who has been Traumatized by this unfortunate event 09073350499.

42 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mannasseh(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2020
please call the above number

please this is the CHASSIS NUMBER

2T1BR32E75C419050

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hard luck
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mannasseh(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
pls help share
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Japiloma: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
pls help share

If this topic is posted to front page, u might just be lucky. Get the attention of the MODS. Mention them in your post.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by 2special(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
May you locate the car but this model is the easiest car to pieces, l mean turn to spare parts

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mannasseh(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Japiloma:

If this topic is posted to front page, u might just be lucky. Get the attention of the MODS. Mention them in your post.

pls how can i do that, i can't find the names of mods of this section

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mannasseh(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
pls someone mention the mods in charge of this Section.. thanks

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
Good day a Friends sister's car was snatched in port Harcourt River state Nigeria.
The car is an ...An ASH TOYOTA COROLLA WITH THE PLATE NUMBER "FST 977 EP"
It was snatched from a female Driver by Arm Robbers along NTA -okpara link Road, port Harcourt. ON WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER
An appeal is made to the general public to please call the number above if the car is located or found anywhere, please help a mother and sister who has been Traumatized by this unfortunate event 09073350499
cc seun
cc lalasticalala

Report to nearest police station & post VIN as well

cc lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mannasseh(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

Report to nearest police station & post VIN as well
cc lalasticlala
ok thnks
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Japiloma: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:

pls how can i do that, i can't find the names of mods of this section
The same Mod that is in charge of car talk is same here on Auto section. His moniker is marpol, u can mention him on your initial post for fast response. Wish u all the best in recovery your car.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mannasseh(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
marpol, pls help by moving to frontpage. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
They must have pieces the car already and sell it in parts.
No toyota thief sells the car in whole again, those thieves are wise now.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by queenfav(f): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
The owner didn't install a tracker? That would have saved him a lot of stress.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by ifytrik(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
One reason i will never consider buying a toyota corolla, armed robbers love that car more than any other car brand. May God help you to recover you car anyway.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
If There Is No Tracker It's Hard Or Imposible To Get Back D Car Cuz, D Plate Number Could Be Changed.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by decuteGenius: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Na to just change plate number Naa. Any mad man fit run the car documents side.

Cars like this no get tracker so op, get a new one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Patrickyemi: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hope you did not get hurt

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Ajibade123(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
is so surprising that people can be so wicked

do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Nazgul: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by BruncleZuma: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Noted
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by pickatyou2: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
That's why you need a tracker installed in your car

Interested in installing a car tracking device

Check my signature for more inquiries

11 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by ecolime(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
E go don turn spare parts for Ladipo. I won't be surprised if it remains just one side mirror sef.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Don't conclude yet.

I pray she recovers her car!

CyberEBOLA:

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by UncleHaba22: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
If no car tracker the motor don go bdat

The plate number and the color na wash grin angry grin

16 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by WrittyWritter(f): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wahals
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by WrittyWritter(f): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by osemoses1234(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Which police? Police way dey on strike

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by finalboss(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Endangered car. angry

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okay naaw! May we not be unfortunate.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
and this one will be very cheap u say make no buy abi?

no wahala , If I buy am u come collect am from me !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License / Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / For Lovers Of Mercedes Benz C Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.