Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers (103993 Views)

‼️the Lexus GS 350 Is Not Just A Car. It’s An Experience.✅✅ / Do You Remember This James Bond's Car? It's Going For N126,000,000(Pics) / My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by PastorFire: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kayharry:
Everyone on this thread sound like a criminal who had stolen a car before and knows it ends .
grin grin grin grin grin as if u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by nedekid: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Na them,
have you used or owned other cars?
Corolla doesn’t break, don’t do your normal Maintenace and see if it won’t break.
Is tank capacity not different with cars, how is having a full tank with 5k or 2k a topic here?
I don't own a corolla, but have other cars and have used several since 1989 I stated driving. I am only telling what I heard about the car and the reason Nigerian rush it. Surely saying it does not break is just saying it is a rugged car. That does not mean you wount service it.
My talking about the fuel issue and how is concerns the "topic here" to buttress why Nigerians as rush the car. They say the fuel economy is fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by ariesbull: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
I wonder why people buy such a useless car

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Oceanfield: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
queenfav:
The owner didn't install a tracker? That would have saved him a lot of stress.
So true. Tracker is so important this days.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Oceanfield: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
UDbester:

Trackers can be jammed easily using portable electronic devices

So its not safe too,Which safety measure do we now adapt?
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
nedekid:

I don't own a corolla, but have other cars and have used several since 1989 I stated driving. I am only telling what I heard about the car and the reason Nigerian rush it. Surely saying it does not break is just saying it is a rugged car. That does not mean you wount service it.
My talking about the fuel issue and how is concerns the "topic here" to buttress why Nigerians as rush the car. They say the fuel economy is fantastic.
The fuel economy is good no doubt but there are several cars in its category with similar and even better economy, the Honda civic and Nissan Almera are typical examples, don’t take my word for it you can do your research. The car is simply over hyped and over priced cos of the hype around Toyota on this part of the world.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
NTA link road is a black spot for car robbers. Two of our company official cars were once snatched at that spot at different times.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Psoul(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
In Rivers State?
Just pray to God cos when they steal this kind of car, they don't even resale it.
They wil dismantle it. The engine will be used as a speed boat engine.
Other parts will be sold in pieces.

I feel una pain.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by golor(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
Good day a Friends sister's car was snatched in port Harcourt River state Nigeria.
The car is an ...

An ASH TOYOTA COROLLA WITH THE PLATE NUMBER "FST 977 EP"

It was snatched from a female Driver by Arm Robbers along NTA -okpara link Road, port Harcourt. ON WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER
An appeal is made to the general public to please call the number above if the car is located or found anywhere, please help a mother and sister who has been Traumatized by this unfortunate event 09073350499.

Take heart bro , I almost fell victim same place Monday abi tuesday self I cant recall .I was driving saw some guys gather all of a sudden , one just rushed to me and said stop stop stop I did stop but I used my lock he tried to open the door it was locked ..I then asked him what is it he said bad boys ....I just laughed and drive off while saying thief ..its common in that place

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Emoney08: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Baba40(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
Good day a Friends sister's car was snatched in port Harcourt River state Nigeria.
The car is an ...

It was snatched from a female Driver by Arm Robbers along NTA -okpara link Road, port Harcourt. ON WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER
An appeal is made to the general public to please call the number above if the car is located or found anywhere, please help a mother and sister who has been Traumatized by this unfortunate event 09073350499.

Silver colour
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Happyguy201: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Buy Honda baby boy like me or any other less popular product and have peace of mind . Stop making arm robbers rich . I fit park my car anywhere with ease and still meet it in one piece

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Spidermon: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
osemoses1234:
Which police? Police way dey on strike

E fit be policeman theif am sef
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Sh1g1d1: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
please call the above number

please this is the CHASSIS NUMBER

2T1BR32E75C419050
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by buchilino(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
The car is an ...

TOYOTA COROLLA, Y AM I NOT SURPRISE
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Sh1g1d1: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Urchmonny:

ENGINE NUMBER

1ZZ8154344

REGISTRATION NUMBER

FST 977 EP

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
mecussey:

I tell you, I am convinced I will never buy a corrolla. I no no waiting Nigerians see for the car.
I heard the engine is used for speed boat, the engine is 1m-1.5million naira according to a local mechanic, you can easily sell the engine and make profit. Criminals like such cars in Nigeria because of the engine spec.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by just2endowed: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
humilitypays:
Unfortunately it will be sold as spare parts, even you the owner will buy part of this your stolen car cry

This ugly Toyota Corolla, Nigerians out of their usual bandwagon made it so popular that the price has surppassed it's real market value. Even Americans are wondering why Nigerians want to die on top of this ugly car with no single comfort.

Once it comes out for bidding, one Nigerian in one remote village will start the bidding with $1000, crazy people angry sad

I dey tell u. Worst part is that it has the worstest interior design that look ancient and static. In Nigeria, we are even buying the car above market value.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by DiagnoPolitics: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
They must have pieces the car already and sell it in parts.
No toyota thief sells the car in whole again, those thieves are wise now.

Do not make such assumptions, except you are a car thief yourself.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by DiagnoPolitics: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tareq1105:

You're right my brother.

All these people involved in buying and dismantling of motor vehicles should be arrested by Police.

I was at one of the mechanic villages in Abeokuta, Ogun State one Saturday morning to fix my car.

A Toyota Camry Big Daddy was brought to the partakers there. This fine car was dismantled in less than one hour. I was amazed.

The same goes to Owode Onirin market in Lagos and such others.

So, one might not see the car.

Government needs to do something about it bcoz if allowed to continue, there's nothing Police can do.

It's my prayer that the car will be found.

There should be a law in this country that before a car from certain manufacturing date is dismantled, a free police screening report must be acquired by the spare part dealers, If you buy parts of any car you get a copy.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by gmaribel(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pls when you buy a car install a car tracker.

Locate your car with ease.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Hotzone(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:

2T1BR32E75C419050

Inform tactical unit of the police for proper flagging of the vin

I would have assisted u but u may be the ones killing police(us)

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by SUPOL(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mine Toyota Corolla 03 was also stolen last week by wuse market with
Chassis No: 2T1BR32EX3C736351

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
If e reach Aba... Forget it
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by themainman600(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
adubam:

The car will stop and won't start until that button hidden inside the car is pressed.
the car no see good rewire nii oo grin them no born am well he go start
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by SUPOL(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
How
Hotzone:

Inform tactical unit of the police for proper flagging of the vin

I would have assisted u but u may be the ones killing police(us)
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by CrownWale93(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
That is the excess of having Comprehensive insurance on your vehicle. By now the insurance company will be the to reinstate back her lost.

I will help you post the it on my Facebook page and Watsapp status
mannasseh:
The car is an ...

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by DonnyE(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
ariesbull:
I wonder why people buy such a useless car
What car do you drive?
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Felicity0001: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:

2T1BR32E75C419050

Sorry about your ordeal and im sorry to inform you car snatchers in that region don't sell the car instead the drive it down to Aba and pieces it to spare part while they sell it in pieces.

May the God that give the owner go power to make wealth also give h/h the power to make better wealth and buy a better one.

Just move on. Even police wont recover it for you.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by ak22(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why people find it very difficult to install tracker to there cars ? You buy a car for more than a million naira but you don't have less than 50k to install Tracker to it . ignorance is a bad teacher
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by ak22(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
SUPOL:
Mine Toyota Corolla 03 was also stolen last week by wuse market with
Chassis No: 2T1BR32EX3C736351

My friend Honda was stole there last week too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / ❇️ INSTANTCOMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE HISTORY RECORD For Used & Tokunbo Vehicles❇

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.