Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped (40209 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / How Man Locked Up Neighbour’s 2-year-old, 4-year-old Daughters, Raped Them / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Einterest: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.

139 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Parachoko: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2022
I think the NPF needs to be restructured or room should be giving for state police.

Insecurity have gotten out of hand in almost every part of Nigeria.

We can't continue like this

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by JealousCobra(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2022
We will address all this,.when
we take over government.

From Obidatti 's camp.

185 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by faceLAGOS: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Most women that find themselves in that kind of unfortunate situation gets raped.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Jakumo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: We went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and we were told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.

This is an absolutely horrifying story to hear. I'd long suspected that female kidnap victims wind up getting gang-raped while in captivity, given that the crime of kidnapping is about as diabolical as crimes get, but hearing this confirmation from an actual eye witness is utterly depressing to read.

The Nigerian police URGENTLY need more of those armed drones like the initial two Turkish drones recently delivered, so that all highways known to be infested by those terrorist gangs can be patrolled by drones capable of distinguishing kidnappers from their victims, and then selectively shooting the kidnappers dead from the air BEFORE they can wreak their havoc on their victims.

66 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Ikea81: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Till we have state and local govt police, where your in-laws, sisters, brothers are the one policing no one will care about what happens to a total stranger , so far the get their cut

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Omoluabi16(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Like the O.p stated.. it is wickedness, it is madness. Truly the devil has taken over so many people. I can't imagine the trauma. sad

22 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by toujurs: 2:26am On Dec 26, 2022
We chose darkness over light, this is the result, Goodluck had to leave office, a seating president left office for a heartless man, because Nigerians said they wanted change. This is the change!!!

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 2:54am On Dec 26, 2022
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Ayodeji2k14: 5:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Unfortunately,the mum and daughters will not be able to tell anyone about the dastardly experience of hoodlums sleeping with them turn by turn in kidnappers den.What a wasted nation!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Einterest: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Ayodeji2k14:
Unfortunately,the mum and daughters will not be able to tell anyone about the dastardly experience of hoodlums sleeping with them turn by turn in kidnappers den.What a wasted nation!
That is the dis heartening part. Thats one of the things that moved me to make this post. Damn they would be destabilised for a very long time. I just hope there are some of these NGos out there that would reach out to them or they would reach out to the NGOs. Because the truth is that it could happen to any one of us.

16 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2022
The underworld in Nigeria is filled with so much heartlessness and wickedness.
These people become beasts when they partake in their evil enterprise
If you believe in prayer, please at least say the Lord's Prayer everyday.
"And deliver us from evil"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by baretalk: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2022
State police is the answer.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by layzie: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Very sad.
@ Einterest , where were they kidnapped? Which road? Cos u said they reported at the Rumuokoro Police station

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2022
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air

12 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Einterest: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air
May be If same happened to ur mum or siblings u will know what is there. Can you imagine

96 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Einterest: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
layzie:
Very sad.
@ Einterest , where were they kidnapped? Which road? Cos u said they reported at the Rumuokoro Police station
Somewhere along ahoda, but family was in Rivers expecting their return, upon getting calls from kidnappers, it was reported to rumokoro police station alongside management of the transport company.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Sageez(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
Are you okay?

31 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by phineas: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Some kind of evil should not happen in our land and when it happens we must not stay quiet and allow it pass,it must never become the norm

The king is the king of all both the good and the bad (a Yoruba proverb).The leaders of the good and the bad must fish those boys out and have them dealt with appropriately,not a quiet sent to jail but a public sentencing to serve as deterent.It doesn't matter how long it takes they must be found and brought to justice or the land has no leadership ,no mother's ,who raised the people there? How can they be silent?

To keep silent in the face of a matter like that is enabling such vices. Humans of Rivers State over to you.I don't think anyone should let this go

7 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by phineas: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

Sub humans like this one here should be tracked and placed quietly on a watchlist.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2022
phineas:

Sub humans like this one here should be tracked and placed quietly on a watchlist.

Truth is bitter, sorry o.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Omniman(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2022
cry news like this breaks my heart.

I remember back in the 2000, my ‘would be’ gf phone was stolen in a one-chance robbery incident.

One of the robber was using her account to converse with me. He narrated the incident, and all the evil things he n his gang did in other operations, it traumatised me for years.

Some evil can’t be quantified and what hurts more is how you feel powerless to do something about it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Pells1: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2022
What if they enjoyed the sex undecided undecided
Would you still call it rape undecided undecided undecided
Those gender can be confused I hope you know undecided

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by JoeNL22(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2022
God.....
Obi....hope you are taking note, security must be your no. 1 priority

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by DLSReigns: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Here is how the desperate love for money, Man's inhumanity to man and the ineffectiveness of a government have brought a great country to its knees.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Crystalom5: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Nigeria alone is traumatizing and then we make the country still unbearable for each other.

Honestly, animals really dey in human forms.

7 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by yinkeys(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2022
The bad news in Nigeria ehn
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by TheBTCinvestor: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2022
Keep scrolling this is not the comment your looking for..

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by tiswell(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2022
tell us something new
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Fulmigati: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2022
When Pablo Escobar was campaigning for a political position, his slogan was "death to kidnappers". Someone in Nigeria needs to adopt that.

9 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by NaijaCover(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2022
Nawa o

When Will , Stop To See Terrible Thread On The Internet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) / Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.