Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election (1992 Views)

30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says / US 2020 Election - Is TB Joshua's Prophecy On Trump, Biden Coming To Pass? / Evangelicals Warn Mary Has Taken Jesus' Place On The Cross..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
These liars among the evangelicals just be dragging the name of God in the mud. Make no mistakes, God is NOT a member of the Republican party neither is God a Democrat.

There's alot on my mind to say about Trump loosing the election and these evangelicals contributed to his lost, the American people are tired of these liars that many sees as heroes who God speaks to.

People like Olaadegbu and Righteousness89 will rather die to listen to men like these lying evangelicals rather than listening to the words of God.

See Pat Robertson lying in the name of God told him Trump will be re elected....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5izJ9KCug
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sid Roth, another liar in the evangelicals sits on national TV and lied God told him Trump will win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIKOXyxlhag
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Shortyy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
You're spot on! I was insulted for saying this too. Let God's will be done.

1 Like

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by LordReed(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Then will come all the usual excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:
You're spot on! I was insulted for saying this too. Let God's will be done.

You're right! I argued these guys here too but i don't understand what their G.Os teaching them how they link Trump to anything God is doing etc.

These evangelicals were all scammed by Trump and they can't even see they're being scammed by con artist Trump.

The most painful part are some Nigerian and Africa pastors too prophesying trump re election that God told them...

I'm looking for more videos of these liars and uninformed fellow who called themselves prophets

4 Likes

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by obonujoker(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
They will soon call you a foolish virgin grin... When they themselves won't listen to God's voice... No wonder St Paul, "Let him that thinketh he stand, take heed, lest he falls! And also he said in 2Timothy, "Ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of truth"...

Many of us wished Trump won, but he didn't.. What do we do, we move on... And stop using ecumenical messages to deceive ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
LordReed:
Then will come all the usual excuses.

They will say....democrats stole Trump's victory and legal votes.... grin grin grin God must be sleeping to allow democrats to steal votes grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goshen360:

They will say....democrats stole Trump's victory and legal votes.... grin grin grin God must be sleeping to allow democrats to steal votes grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
obonujoker:
They will soon call you a foolish virgin grin... When they themselves won't listen to God's voice... No wonder St Paul, "Let him that thinketh he stand, take heed, lest he falls! And also he said in 2Timothy, "Ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of truth"...

Many of us wished Trump won, but he didn't.. What do we do, we move on... And stop using ecumenical messages to deceive ourselves

I understand your point but I hope these lying evangelicals learn from what you said....the way they were using Trump to poke us in the face on this forum, as if Trump is God or that God cannot do anything without Trump

1 Like

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by MrPresident1: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goshen360:
These liars among the evangelicals just be dragging the name of God in the mud. Make no mistakes, God is NOT a member of the Republican party neither is God a Democrat.

There's alot on my mind to say about Trump loosing the election and these evangelicals contributed to his lost, the American people are tired of these liars that many sees as heroes who God speaks to.

People like Olaadegbu and Righteousness89 will rather die to listen to men like these lying evangelicals rather than listening to the words of God.

See Pat Robertson lying in the name of God told him Trump will be re elected....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5izJ9KCug

You can take this to the bank, Donald Trump is not losing the election

Supreme court is going to be 9-0
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by LordReed(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrPresident1:

One of your bogus prophecies I presume.

4 Likes

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Buliwyf: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrPresident1:

Lol. This clown again. As long as it is coming from you, it cannot be taken to any bank else the person will end up getting defenestrated from the building.

4 Likes

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Buliwyf: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goshen360:

You're right! I argued these guys here too but i don't understand what their G.Os teaching them how they link Trump to anything God is doing etc.

These evangelicals were all scammed by Trump and they can't even see they're being scammed by con artist Trump.

The most painful part are some Nigerian and Africa pastors too prophesying trump re election that God told them...

I'm looking for more videos of these liars and uninformed fellow who called themselves prophets

Abeg once you find them put them here or anywhere else and tag me. I want to engage in unhinged mockery once Biden is sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrPresident1:

Ignorance and dillusional is a choice! How does elections and elected officials work in USA. Each states has electoral laws and that's why you see states counting votes on different days and time.

Whatever the states laws says on election results is what Supreme Court validates. You can choose to educate yourself in this aspect else your Ignorance is laughable....Trump leaves the white house whenever a president elect is sworn in and we don't need trump's concession call or speech.... grin cheesy cheesy. Who the f*** is Donald Trump as one man to stop the constitution of the USA? You "berra" wake up !!!
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Those who don't know history are doomed to become democrats. cool

1 Like

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Daniel058(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goshen360

I don't know if this is exactly what happened

1 King 22v 21-22

21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the Lord and said, ‘I will entice him.’

22 “‘By what means?’ the Lord asked.

“‘I will go out and be a deceiving(A) spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,’ he said.

“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the Lord. ‘Go and do it.’

1 Like

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by birdman(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:
Goshen360

I don't know if this is exactly what happened

1 King 22v 21-22

21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the Lord and said, ‘I will entice him.’

22 “‘By what means?’ the Lord asked.

“‘I will go out and be a deceiving(A) spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,’ he said.

“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the Lord. ‘Go and do it.’

my thoughts on this exactly. i know the prophecies are not from God because of how increasingly agitated and belligerent these guys are getting. Raining curses, threatening war, where is the spirit of peace in all this?

1 Like

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by MrPresident1: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goshen360:

Ignorance and dillusional is a choice! How does elections and elected officials work in USA. Each states has electoral laws and that's why you see states counting votes on different days and time.

Whatever the states laws says on election results is what Supreme Court validates. You can choose to educate yourself in this aspect else your Ignorance is laughable....Trump leaves the white house whenever a president elect is sworn in and we don't need trump's concession call or speech.... grin cheesy cheesy. Who the f*** is Donald Trump as one man to stop the constitution of the USA? You "berra" wake up !!!

Donal Trump is not president of America, He is King of America. He will be crowned king, no jupiter can steal his thunder.

When he proclaims his TRUMP, and all of you are left gaping and gawking, then Christ will come.
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bogus prophecies LMFAO!

There is no concurrence between the living and the dead. My words are for the living, LoL!

LordReed:

One of your bogus prophecies I presume.
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrPresident1:
Bogus prophecies LMFAO!

There is no concurrence between the living and the dead. My words are for the living, LoL!

[img]https://media./images/c15f55225a3f442b7636817441a9ae6f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2020
Buliwyf:

Abeg once you find them put them here or anywhere else and tag me. I want to engage in unhinged mockery once Biden is sworn in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVLrqeu-m2Q

1 Like

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Those who don't know history are doomed to become democrats. cool

Your ignorance and dillusion has reached its peak.... cheesy grin cheesy.....What does that electoral map you put up says? Florida WASN'T counted yet at that time.....that's why it took days and time for the results of this election to be counted at most 99.9%. LOOOOOSSSSEEEERRRRS cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Goshen360:

Your ignorance and dillusion has reached its peak.... cheesy grin cheesy.....What does that electoral map you put up says? Florida WASN'T counted yet at that time.....that's why it took days and time for the results of this election to be counted at most 99.9%. LOOOOOSSSSEEEERRRRS cheesy grin

The guy has lost his mind.

2 Likes

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 12:54am On Nov 09, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

He cannot handle defeat. I mean, how far can a man go when he's told to stop? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Goshen360:

God bless you. smiley
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:22am On Nov 09, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

May God bless you and keep you safe. smiley
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 1:31am On Nov 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you. smiley

Amen sir and my brother in Christ.

Make no mistake, we're not enemies and can never be. We just disagree on ideology that can be a debate subject. The purpose of earthly political elections is to have one winner not two. Your candidate just happen not to win the election this time so we say what's needed to be said and we move on.

Its just that over the years, the evangelicals had made a God out of Trump for whatever reason(s), which I strongly opposed because I don't see what these evangelicals are saying from scriptures. Nobody is against their choice of candidate but whenever these evangelicals are pushing any false narratives, we speak up against them in truth.

3 Likes

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eMoCW1Pq54

Character matters and we can breath, reset and have peace - Van Jones.
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 2:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Buliwyf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygcenTULapg

That's Paula White calling angel from AFRICA to help Trump's re election. The truth is, she and Kenneth Copeland are both faith advisors on White house pay roll.

When Trump called AFRICA shitttttttt hole, these people didn't caution his arrogance and pride, now you want angels from same shitttttttt hole countries to come help for election victory in America? Get outta here.... grin grin cheesy

Those who live in a glass house don't throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by DrLiveLogic(m): 5:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Goshen360, please do me this honour of adding my name to the list of 'liars', LMAO!. I would like to officially go on record as saying unequivocally: Trump will retain his seat in the WH. Like the heathen Cyrus and Nebuchadnezzar, and even the Pharoah who loved Joseph, Trump is anointed by God and will finish his God-given assignment.
What you don't realise you've just done is to give credence to the ministry of these people whom you call liars but you won't understand until January 2021, while you also advertise yourself as a questionable christian and I will be sure to call you out once this is over unless you humbly repent. Good job btw, please search for all of them so we can know the true prophets of God, LMAO!
And shame on you man that you'd be happy if Trump really lost. You MSM goons being told what to think, that can tell what's going on under the surface.

1 Like

Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by God2man2again(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2020
1 Corinthians 13:9" For we know in part, and we prophecy in part"

@ Goshen360, what do you have to say about this verse?
Re: Lying Evangelicals On Trump's Re - Election by Goshen360(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Goshen360, please do me this honour of adding my name to the list of 'liars', LMAO!. I would like to officially go on record as saying unequivocally: Trump will retain his seat in the WH. Like the heathen Cyrus and Nebuchadnezzar, and even the Pharoah who loved Joseph, Trump is anointed by God and will finish his God-given assignment.
What you don't realise you've just done is to give credence to the ministry of these people whom you call liars but you won't understand until January 2021, while you also advertise yourself as a questionable christian and I will be sure to call you out once this is over unless you humbly repent. Good job btw, please search for all of them so we can know the true prophets of God, LMAO!
And shame on you man that you'd be happy if Trump really lost. You MSM goons being told what to think, that can tell what's going on under the surface.

SMH,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists This Message Is For You Guys. / Breaking News!! Bishop Denounce Christianity In Edo: Burn Bible!! Photos. / Ebola And The Effectiveness Of Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.