Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

"It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G (1405 Views)

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” / Federal Judge Dismisses Trump Request To Stop Counting Philadelphia Ballots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Leetee123: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Despite several media agencies naming Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 US presidential Elections, Rudy Giuliani, the former Mayor of New York and Trump's lawyer has stated that the US President wouldn’t concede the election at this point and the race is “far from over,” alleging high level voter fraud which will be handled in the court.

Trump’s team has brought legal challenges in several states he would need to retake the election from Biden.

On November 3, election day, Trump had much more votes in battleground states than Biden, but since Trump’s lead began to slip in several battleground states as more mail-in ballots which favored Biden were counted, the president has claimed that the election was being “stolen” from him and has alleged massive fraud.

After Biden was declared the winner on Saturday November 7, Trump said in a statement, “We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over."

Recall on Saturday evening, Trump tweeted, “THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!”

The tweet was quickly flagged by Twitter as “disputed.”

Rudy Guiliani speaking at a news conference in Philadelphia said;

"Obviously he’s not going to concede when at least 600,000 ballots are in question," Giuliani claimed, shortly after the presidential race had been called in favor of President-elect Joe Biden.

Giuliani then claimed Republican poll watchers were not allowed to stand close enough to see if the ballots were legitimate or not.

“They could be from Mars as far as we’re concerned,” he said of Philadelphia mail ballots. “Or they could be from the Democratic National Committee. Joe Biden could have voted 50 times, as far as we know.”

He also alleged the same type of mail-in ballot fraud occurred in Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona, all states where Biden has been declared the winner.

“What it says to me is this is a concerted effort of the Democrat Party,” he claimed.

Giuliani then added Trump's campaign would bring a second lawsuit in Pennsylvania, “and then we’re going to bring a federal lawsuit and we’re going to take a very good look at whether we bring this nationally. ... Quite possibly, we’ll do a national lawsuit and really expose the corruption of the Democrat Party.”

Giuliani said he had never seen a candidate ahead by hundreds of thousands of votes only to watch their lead quickly slip away.

Guiliani's statement comes after sources close to President Trump told Fox News he plans to graciously concede and commit to a peaceful transfer of power if the campaign's legal challenges fail to open up a path for a second term.

https://okakasite.com/forums/topic/its-far-from-over-there-are-600000-ballots-in-question-trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Baawaa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ok now
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by GamalNasser: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Rudy Giuliani defeated Newyork City Corsa Nostra and will defeat these brazen Election thieves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Shelumiel: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
A can of worms is about to be opened. I just hope the American public can handle the stench.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Righteousness89(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
May the Good Hand of GOD Preserve and Protect the President and His Real team from all Forms of Harms! Spirtually or Physically!

I Pray Divine Wisdom and Courage upon His Team !
I Decree that All Manipulations From anyside be Exposed.

I Declare The Rightful winner, Whoever it is be Given His office in JESUS Name....Amen

3 Likes

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by IamFINESSE: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trumpet

1 Like

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
ignore
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Fuckyoumod: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
I'm not an American, anybody can win I don't care.
But my question is why "mail-in ballot"?
How were they Vetted ?

Because, I don't know, but the conspiracy on Trump was so much that mail-in ballot could be another way of steal the election from him.

7 Likes

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
May the Good Hand of GOD Preserve and Protect the President and His Real team from all Forms of Harms! Spirtually or Physically!

I Declare The Rightful winner, Whoever it is be Given His office in JESUS Name....Amen

[img]https://robertreno.files./2020/05/evangelical_hypocrisy.jpg[/img]
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Who wins doesn’t matter...

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Netflixng(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Let the will of God prevail in the United state[color=#000099][/color]
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by ThatFairGuy: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nonsensical and power drunk supporters.

I wonder what righteousness would have said if Trump were to be any African Leader undecided
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
He have the right to sue
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nonsensical and power drunk supporters.

I wonder what righteousness would have said if Trump were to be any African Leader undecided

Don't allow sentiment sir. Would you have given up if you sensed you were rigged out? Let him claim his constitutional rights legally through the court.

1 Like

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by EMMY76: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Obama have taught Americans how to rig elections.

2 Likes

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Afolabimills(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Glory be to God for everything

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by silentoperator: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Leetee123:

Despite several media agencies naming Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 US presidential Elections, Rudy Giuliani, the former Mayor of New York and Trump's lawyer has stated that the US President wouldn’t concede the election at this point and the race is “far from over,” alleging high level voter fraud which will be handled in the court.

Trump’s team has brought legal challenges in several states he would need to retake the election from Biden.

On November 3, election day, Trump had much more votes in battleground states than Biden, but since Trump’s lead began to slip in several battleground states as more mail-in ballots which favored Biden were counted, the president has claimed that the election was being “stolen” from him and has alleged massive fraud.

After Biden was declared the winner on Saturday November 7, Trump said in a statement, “We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over."

Recall on Saturday evening, Trump tweeted, “THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!”

The tweet was quickly flagged by Twitter as “disputed.”

Rudy Guiliani speaking at a news conference in Philadelphia said;

"Obviously he’s not going to concede when at least 600,000 ballots are in question," Giuliani claimed, shortly after the presidential race had been called in favor of President-elect Joe Biden.

Giuliani then claimed Republican poll watchers were not allowed to stand close enough to see if the ballots were legitimate or not.

“They could be from Mars as far as we’re concerned,” he said of Philadelphia mail ballots. “Or they could be from the Democratic National Committee. Joe Biden could have voted 50 times, as far as we know.”

He also alleged the same type of mail-in ballot fraud occurred in Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona, all states where Biden has been declared the winner.

“What it says to me is this is a concerted effort of the Democrat Party,” he claimed.

Giuliani then added Trump's campaign would bring a second lawsuit in Pennsylvania, “and then we’re going to bring a federal lawsuit and we’re going to take a very good look at whether we bring this nationally. ... Quite possibly, we’ll do a national lawsuit and really expose the corruption of the Democrat Party.”

Giuliani said he had never seen a candidate ahead by hundreds of thousands of votes only to watch their lead quickly slip away.

Guiliani's statement comes after sources close to President Trump told Fox News he plans to graciously concede and commit to a peaceful transfer of power if the campaign's legal challenges fail to open up a path for a second term.

https://okakasite.com/forums/topic/its-far-from-over-there-are-600000-ballots-in-question-trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani/
It is over sucker.
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by helinues: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Rudy na set of FFK, Dele Momodu now
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by tartar9(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
DamZik:
Don't allow sentiment sir. Would you have given up if you sensed you were rigged out? Let him claim his constitutional rights legally through the court.
The Buhari you bashed for going to court when he lost also sensed he was rigged out.
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
tartar9:

The Buhari you bashed for going to court when he lost also sensed he was rigged out.
Well, I don't know who bashed Buhari for going to court. Challenging alleged election irregularities in court is a constitutional rights of a contestant and his party.
Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by LandMann: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't you feel shameless using the name of God to peddle falsehood and propaganda?

I'm happy God exposed you for the fraud you are.

In little time, your ringtone will completely change

1 Like

Re: "It's Far From Over, There Are 600,000 Ballots In Question"- Trump Lawyer Rudy G by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
The one thing I'm here wondering is the level of chaos that the left will cause when eventually, the corruption is exposed and Trump is re-elected. Many of these people are volatile with unchecked tempers. They could cause a near civil war and put so many innocent lives at risk.
For those who would quote me to mock me. I have only one word for you to remember and I'll respond to y'all after January 2021.
This word here - #RETRUMPENCE#, the greatest recompense ever seen on world stage.
Let's all sit back and enjoy the ride till January. A humongous exposure of corruption like never seen in modern times and of the swamp in the U.S. begins. LMAO!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Donald Trump Sack Defense Secretary mark Esper / David Cameron With His Wife Carrying Their Luggage / Breaking: Russia Indicates Interest To Halt The Global Free Fall Of Oil Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.