Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (7483 Views)

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him / Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by EBMedia: 5:37am On Dec 07, 2020
Donald Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has tested positive for COVID-19.

Trump just made the announcement on Twitter.

He wrote:

"@RudyGiuliani, by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335679426516881409?s=19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by LawLab247: 5:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by EBMedia: 5:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Mynd44
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by grandlexuz(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2020
As expected. You get to hear of corona infections in the spheres of REPUBLICAN public figures. I can't remember the last I read a DEMOCRAT public figure picked the virus. The folow the rules, believe in science and reason.

To be a Republican is a curse. Rudy I am sorry to say but I don't wish you a quick recovery. When God lets you cross over in a few days others who disregard public order will learn a thing or two. Just when you think the arn't any good news these days. I bet he wouldn't be needing a Trump pardon after all.

What a Scoundrel of a lawyer for a Lame Duck President. Birds of a kind.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Jakumo(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2020
grandlexuz:
As expected. You get to hear of corona infections in the spheres of REPUBLICAN public figures. I can't remember the last I read a DEMOCRAT public figure picked the virus. The folow the rules and believe in science and reason.

To be a Republican is a curse. Rudy I am sorry to say but I don't wish you a quick recovery. When God lets you cross over in a few days others who disregard public order will learn a thing or two.

Even before enduring the final chapter of his fate, Rudy Gulliani was a notable waste of atmospheric oxygen, and now, sadly, he will squander yet more precious oxygen supplies in a hospital ICU ward, before finally embarking on that long overdue journey to join his ancestors.

One can only hope that this sick, deranged geriatric man did not infect the young movie actress who so aroused Rudy's little maggot, that he groped his own bedroom tackle in the woman's presence, while being filmed for the new Borat movie. That movie scene of an ugly old man reaching for his wrinkly balls and shriveled worm on a hotel bed, will become Rudy's lasting legacy, to amuse and disgust movie audiences for the rest of all time.

No amount of hair coloring can delay Rudy Gulliani's appointment with the Grim Reaper now, and truth be told, this horrific suffocation death is a fitting and proper demise for a shameless election poll-pirate who wasted all his waning energy in a futile and doomed effort to overturn the valid results of America's most transparent, free and fair election till date.

Rot in hell, Rudy, you perverted old child-molester, and may your passage to hell, occur in smooth fashion, with adequate quantities of pain and anguish served up by a cackling Lucifer, at every step along the fiery way. Amen.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by grandlexuz(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Jakumo:

Even before enduring the final chapter of his fate, Rudy Gulliani was a notable waste of atmospheric oxygen, and now, sadly, he will squander yet more precious oxygen supplies in a hospital ICU ward, before finally embarking on that long overdue journey to join his ancestors.

One can only hope that this sick, deranged geriatric man did not infect the young movie actress who so aroused Rudy's little maggot, that he groped his own bedroom tackle in the woman's presence, while being filmed for the new Borat movie. That movie scene of an ugly old man reaching for his wrinkly balls and shriveled worm on a hotel bed, will become Rudy's lasting legacy, to amuse and disgust movie audiences for the rest of all time.

No amount of hair coloring can delay Rudy Gulliani's appointment with the Grim Reaper now, and truth be told, this horrific suffocation death is a fitting and proper demise for a shameless election poll-pirate who wasted all his waning energy in a futile and doomed effort to overturn the valid results of America's most transparent, free and fair election till date.

Rot in hell, Rudy, you perverted old child-molester, and may your passage to hell, occur in smooth fashion, with adequate quantities of pain and anguish served up by a cackling Lucifer, at every step along the fiery way. Amen.

Amen. grin grin.

The crime smeller who couldn't smell the dye running down his botox failure procedured cheek; nor covid at the tip of his nostrils.

He entertains well enough a cocktail of hard drugs that should fetch a fortune on the street market. Please Rudy before you pass on let our very own slawormiir of nairaland benefit of the composition of your cocktail.

Let the boys on the street get to feel what it means to be an outstanding science student...Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by emeijeh(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Op, can't you just say ex NYC mayor?

Must you tie him to Donald Trump?

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Jahzrockballer(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Okay
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by olatade(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na GOD catch am grin

They took it for granted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
GOD Bless Rudy Giuliani !
GOD Bless the Trump Team
GOD Bless all lovers of Righteousness, Justice and Sanity All over the World
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump

We send the Healing hands of JESUS on Gulani! You are Healed in The Name of JESUS!

JESUS is KING of kings!
Hallelujah

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by dante0147: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
You are a fighter Rudy! Get well SOON!

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Lovelies1: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Vv
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Amoto05(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
He should take Chloroquine and Azithromycin

6 Likes

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
He will also get well soon

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by kingxsamz(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
emeijeh:
Op, can't you jusy say ex NYC mayor?

Isnt he Trump's Lawyer again?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by salbis(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
For we country, corona just be like migraine.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by emeijeh(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
G
Long sermon loading.

Who hold mic, abeg bring am for pastor sharply!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Lagosianswag: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fun memories of Borat the second moviefilm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Sabadon(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
l go miss trump sha
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by blinking001(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Speedy recovery is all we ask for.
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Kingpele(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Haba ,this guy and his principal are great actors in real life game ,they both deserve the Grammy awards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by planetx13: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
grandlexuz:
As expected. You get to hear of corona infections in the spheres of REPUBLICAN public figures. I can't remember the last I read a DEMOCRAT public figure picked the virus. The folow the rules, believe in science and reason.

To be a Republican is a curse. Rudy I am sorry to say but I don't wish you a quick recovery. When God lets you cross over in a few days others who disregard public order will learn a thing or two. Just when you thing the arn't any good news these days. I bet he wouldn't be needing a Trump pardon after all
Hi

Thank you sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
emeijeh:
Op, can't you just say ex NYC mayor?

He provides legal services to Trump so he is tied to Trump

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sabadon:
l go miss trump sha

U are fired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wishing him speedy recovery.
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by emeijeh(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

Isnt he Trump's Lawyer again?
And so?!
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by sirwhyteB(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
What more can I say

The vaccine is already out!
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by juman(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Both trump and rudy are stupid human beings.

Glory be to God that trump was voted out.
I love ordinary Americans.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The West Finally Agrees That Mugabe Was Right / Obama To Host Romney Over Private Lunch / Joe Biden Tests Positive To COVID-19, Days After Testing Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.