Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? (2226 Views)

Used Kiddies Toy Car For Sale In PH @ 140k Call/watsapp John 08067880681 / Would You Buy This "Okada" For N340million? / Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by girlfromafrica: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
So I was on the streets of Google and came across an article on best kids jeep wrangler...first, I didn't know kids had their own big man car grin But even more shocking are the prices of some of these cars. I wonder if it's worth it spending such an amount on a child's toy...

So I'm throwing the question open... would you spend 200k+ on a toy car for a child?

Source: AutoinfoHQ

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by chychy12(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yes I will...

7 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by Or11: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Something better kids dey get like four. Some cars are worth more than 200k. 200k is not a lot of money as you are emphasizing.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by Rotiix(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why not
Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by Kaybenny(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
if I no buy am for them, watin them gain!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by thesicilian: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
If the money is there, why not. If you cannot afford it, it's not the end of the world. Most children will play with a toy of 200 naira as much as that of 500 thousand naira. A child's happiness does not usually come from material things.

15 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by flexyrule(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
girlfromafrica:
So I was on the streets of Google and came across an article on best kids jeep wrangler...first, I didn't know kids had their own big man car grin But even more shocking are the prices of some of these cars. I wonder if it's worth it spending such an amount on a child's toy...

So I'm throwing the question open... would you spend 200k+ on a toy car for a child?

Like you had to reach Google to know 200k car toys exists for kids?
grin grin grin

Go to PayGreens Supermarket in Abuja. You'll see the one of 400k sef and people are pre-ordering sef.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by ouzo1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
with dey way things hard for this country right now, I no go use that kind amount....

dey pikin better ready join him mates play koso.
Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by harbibi: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
yes
Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by MikeMicheal(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
I can buy for my kid's friend.
Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by Ekpekus(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
girlfromafrica:

Invest the 200k in stocks under the child's name. The child will thank you when they grow up..

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by lkillbrokehoes: 5:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Kaybenny:
if I no buy am for them, watin them gain!
Naso! I can do anything for kids

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by femi4: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Bad investment
Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by 444crop: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2020
After school fees wey wan cut my neck, if I come buy car worth this amount, that means by the time she's 10,na plane we go buy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by girlfromafrica: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
444crop:
After school fees wey wan cut my neck, if I come buy car worth this amount, that means by the time she's 10,na plane we go buy

grin I think most people who say they would do it are not currently paying school fees, some don't even have kids yet. Except you're financially buoyant eh, e go hard o.
Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by 444crop: 3:09am On Nov 10, 2020
No b lie... But forget oooo I still go analyze the importance of that toy first
girlfromafrica:

grin I think most people who say they would do it are not currently paying school fees, some don't even have kids yet. Except you're financially buoyant eh, e go hard o.
Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by Or11: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
girlfromafrica:

Speak for yourself. I pay school fees, I ain't financially buoyant either but I make sure me and my wife pay a certain amount into each of the kids account every month. All of them have more money than me in their accounts. On their birthdays and Christmas, they all buy what they want. None of them have thought about buying this car but they can afford it easily if they wanted to.
Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by JohnasI: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Oh, I think I can advise you something. Do you need to keep your son active throughout the day so he will be calm at night? I had the same problem with my daughter, and I managed to solve everything by buying an indoor playground from Goodevas for her. She really enjoys it, and at night she falls asleep within minutes, and I'm pretty sure it's a great salvation for sleeping problems.
Re: Would You Buy This 200k Toy Car For Your Child? by AshleyJohnson13: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Who would even think about paying that much money for a toy for kids? I mean, they're going to grow to the point when they wouldn't fit into the car, so I'm pretty sure it's a useless purchase. Of course, it would be fun for a while, but then it'll just collect dust in a garage. That's why I think it's better to buy something on kickstarter. It's cheaper and more beneficial. You can check it out by the link, and I don't regret buying it for my son at all.

(1) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Neat Toyota Matrix 09 @ N2.2M Negotiable ««« / Sold June 12 Sale. Corolla 2007 Sports Toks sold / Clean BMW X3 05 Toks Lagos 3million Sold Sold Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.