Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 (1370 Views)

Masked Niger-Delta Militants Root For Tinubu, Vow To Deliver Region For APC / Restructuring: Northern Leaders Root For 12-State Structure / Abia APGA Collapses State Structure Into APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by orisa37: 5:38am On Nov 09, 2020
1 ENOUGH OF TRIAL AND ERROR GOVERNMENT

2,. THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES IN NIGERIA EXPLAINS HOW FAR NIGERIA HAS PROGRESSED AND HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL. SO NO GOING BACK TO 12 STATE STRUCTURE. FORWARD EVER. BACKWARDS NEVER, NO MATTER WHOSE HORSE IS GORED.

3,. NIGERIA HAS PROGRESSED. NIGERIA MUST NOW MOVE FORWARD TO LIMITING THE AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES ONLY.

4,. THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES SHALL CONTRIBUTE TITHES TO RUNNING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR THE SERVICES MENTIONED IN ITEM 3 ABOVE.

5,. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHALL CONTINUE TO RUN FEDERAL COMPANIES AND PARASTATALS ON COMMERCIAL BASIS AND SHARE AUDITED PROFITS EQUALLY TO 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.

6,. IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES SHALL TRADE TOGETHER AND AMONG THEMSELVES AS THEY PLEASE. THEY CAN MERGE HORIZONTALLY, PERPENDICULARLY AND DIAGONALLY FOR THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AS THEY PLEASE.

From Orunto27

cc : PRESIDENCY NASS AND STATE ASSEMBLIES.
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by helinues: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by cardoso514: 5:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Is this restructuring?
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2020
After reading, still don't understand someone should break down this post to laywoman understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by nabiz(m): 6:03am On Nov 09, 2020
orisa37:
1 ENOUGH OF TRIAL AND ERROR GOVERNMENT

2,. THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES IN NIGERIA EXPLAINS HOW FAR NIGERIA HAS PROGRESSED AND HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL. SO NO GOING BACK TO 12 STATE STRUCTURE. FORWARD EVER. BACKWARDS NEVER, NO MATTER WHOSE HORSE IS GORED.

3,. NIGERIA HAS PROGRESSED. NIGERIA MUST NOW MOVE FORWARD TO LIMITING THE AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES ONLY.

4,. THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES SHALL CONTRIBUTE TITHES TO RUNNING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR THE SERVICES MENTIONED IN ITEM 3 ABOVE.

5,. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHALL CONTINUE TO RUN FEDERAL COMPANIES AND PARASTATALS ON COMMERCIAL BASIS AND SHARE AUDITED PROFITS EQUALLY TO 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.

6,. IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES SHALL TRADE TOGETHER AND AMONG THEMSELVES AS THEY PLEASE. THEY CAN MERGE HORIZONTALLY, PERPENDICULARLY AND DIAGONALLY FOR THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AS THEY PLEASE.

From Orunto27

cc : PRESIDENCY NASS AND STATE ASSEMBLIES.
Mark my words this is just talk talk. Till we visit national assembly members who has the constitutional power to amend the constitution. I think our next protest should focus on those national assembly suspected thieves. Do you think the national assembly will call for restructuring that will remove food from their mouth. The earlier we protest against them the better. They are the problem of this country.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by espn(m): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2020
nabiz:
Mark my words this is just talk talk. Till we visit national assembly members who has the constitutional power to amend the constitution. I think our next protest should focus on those national assembly suspected thieves. Do you think the national assembly will call for restructuring that will remove food from their mouth. The earlier we protest against them the better. They are the problem of this country.
You get sense...but there is a BUT. We dont need a protest, all we need is to compile list of useless representatives in the house of assembly, sensitise people why they need to be recalled. LETS RECALL THEM ALL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by bobbybrown007: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2020
they are so daft, what happen to decentralization, zamfara has gold, they will nt talk about that 1 nw.
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by nabiz(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2020
espn:
You get sense...but there is a BUT. We dont need a protest, all we need is to compile list of useless representatives in the house of assembly, sensitise people why they need to be recalled. LETS RECALL THEM ALL.
your suggestions is perfect but our politicians don't hate peaceful negotiations. How many senator have you ever seen recalled. The are good strategists and students of machiavelli so we also use machiavelli's principles on them. You suggestion would have been perfect if our judicial system is perfect or above average. Me personally I hate protest, I hate and destruction of property that will still affect us. The best approach would have been to use equal strategic equal force on our politicians but the problem is our politicians have use ethnicity to divide us. The best approach we can us now is to use our people in diaspora at least they are still United to some extent and have seen light.

We can can even fund them that non of our our leaders and their relationship should travel outside for medical check up, studying or vacation. All the property the acquire should be sold. Believe if we do this this country will be fine. The system will start working. I hate end SARS protest because that is not our problem. To me the protest look political
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by bobbybrown007: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2020
thats nt resturing at all, what it means is that whatever any state get they will share among the 36 state, after given the fedral govt. theres
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by orisa37: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2020
cardoso514:
Is this restructuring?

Yes. It's.
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by Gongy22: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Nice
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by orisa37: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
After reading, still don't understand someone should break down this post to laywoman understanding.

Laywoman, you must be beautiful. Please phone me and we shall talk.
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by orisa37: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020
nabiz:

They think they must escape with all the fat Salaries and Allowances that they have made FORTUNES from whenever Buraitai and his men come driving them out.
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by orisa37: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2020
espn:

How do we RECALL LAWAN, SHETTIMA AND OTHERS FROM THE NE? THEY'RE MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN SPECIAL MEMBERS.
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by AfriNotesNEWS: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Let see how it unfold
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by kollinzgee(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

grin laywoman?
Re: Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 by kollinzgee(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Leeches,you are not the ones to decide how we should restructuring it should be a round table conference.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Senators From 1999 Till Date / Meet Emeritus Banji Akintoye: The Asiwaju Of Yoruba Nation / We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.