Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis (43045 Views)

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Welcome to zoo republic
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by panpan(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2020
The issue is that Pastor Uhembe Jacob was murdered.
This is what should be investigated; and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.

Mob killings occur because the perpetrators are sure that they will get away with it. In other words, "nothing will happen."
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by DonEvarest(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
African superstitions are taller than mount Everest. What kind of rubbish is this in the 21st century? And to think that pastors are now getting paid with the products of the superstitious thought process they themselves promoted is appealing. Itst a case of the hunter now becoming the hunted.

In other news, Jehovah, Allah, Ahura Mazda, Moloch and many other gods of religion are currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science as the world progresses within the age of Aquarius where the scientific thought-process is meant to reign supreme. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to get the Truth of the Realities of the Universes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/113
See how shallow your thought is as to even debase what is far bigger than the Universe. Mortal man speaking from folly of superficial thought process.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Jaymoney5000(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Everything is wrong with this country.

Nobody is safe.

You just have to be careful around people and life.

Most especially Mind You Business, if you feel bored smoke some weed and listen to music, that's my secret to conquer the world.

Awesome bro! that's how we roll...bigups to u my guy cool cheesy smiley
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by bencr7: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Rugaria:

Stop defacing the whole place with this nonsense. We all can't suffer together for your so-called hustle..
abeg leave d person na wetin do u na for ur page he put him am!
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2020
So stealing of manhood is the one trending now ?

Abeg I miss be conscious of mine o! Especially when am sleeping!!!
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2020
These are the same people that blame every killing and misbehaviour on “herdsmen”. Hiding terrible communities behaviours behind bandits. Nigerians need to check themselves just killed a man over jealousy. May God rest his soul.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Rugaria: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2020
bencr7:
abeg leave d person na wetin do u na for ur page he put him am!
Those colors irritates my ajibur eyes.. datzall
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by EdiskyHarry: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2020
This is the most foolish thing I have ever read in my life.
Why is the black people still having this kind of foolish mentality. We have a very long way to go.
While the whites are busy researching in science and technology, look at the rubbish Africans are talking about.
May God punish them for murdering this innocent man bcoz of their foolish ignorance.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by nogragra: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2020
owukpa:
Benue Pastor Kidnaped, Murdered For Allegedly Stealing Manhood By Angry Mob

SOURCE: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/11/uhembe-jacob-how-popular-benue-pastor-accused-of-stealing-penis-was-kidnapped-killed-and-buried-in-shallow-grave-photos.html
The man who called Nigeria a shit hole country was right afterall, although he's leaving the white house soon willy nilly (God Almighty cannot be mocked). A dog really have more value in western world than a human life in Nigeria. Why so much gross criminality among leaders and people in recent times 2 Timothy 3:1-5. The purported religious nation (Nigeria) preach more violence and lack of love than the quaran and Bible they profess to believe in. Tell me then what is the essence of religion if the result is these. Imams, pastors, and religions have all failed and have wallowed in apostacy for a long time, decieving the people but they cannot decieve God fearing people. The exception to all these are Jehovahs withnesses who are the real preacher of righteousness Mat 28: 19-20 and have been acting in love. Better do your self a favour stay away from these apostacy so that you do not share in their Judgement Rev.18:4.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Kubernetes: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2020
You guys said police is useless. Be expecting jungle justice every second
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by yomi007k(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Hmmm...

How would someone know who's telling the truth now?

No worries though, because very soon everything hidden shall be revealed.

But regardless what the truth is, it wouldn't justify what the mob did.

God bless.

So you believe manhood can be stolen?
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by bencr7: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
African superstitions are taller than mount Everest. What kind of rubbish is this in the 21st century? And to think that pastors are now getting paid with the products of the superstitious thought process they themselves promoted is appealing. Itst a case of the hunter now becoming the hunted.

In other news, Jehovah, Allah, Ahura Mazda, Moloch and many other gods of religion are currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science as the world progresses within the age of Aquarius where the scientific thought-process is meant to reign supreme. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to get the Truth of the Realities of the Universes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/113
Mr shut up there, if pple are confused about their religion that u think wat is d different between u and them that believe in ur nonsense and rubbish doctrine of UFO
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by enshi(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
:oAre u for real sad? Can u help me track Stolen Samsung Phone? Handsome reward await u if u can successfully tell me the location

we track from state to local government to street and to point of contact.. our jobs with nairalandes speak for us.
all we need is IMEI, S/N and other details as the case may be... you are also allowed to pay after service... just give us a call
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by enshi(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Weedee:
My phone was stolen. I want it tracked.

thats what we live on bro.. we are a call away..
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by nogragra: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2020
The man who called Nigeria a shit hole country was right afterall, although he's leaving the white house soon willy nilly (God Almighty cannot be mocked). A dog really have more value in western world than a human life in Nigeria. Why so much gross criminality among leaders and people in recent times 2 Timothy 3:1-5. The purported religious nation (Nigeria) preach more violence and lack of love than the quaran and Bible they profess to believe in. Tell me then what is the essence of religion if the result is these. Imams, pastors, and religions have all failed and have wallowed in apostacy for a long time, decieving the people but they cannot decieve God fearing people. The exception to all these are Jehovahs withnesses who are the real preacher of righteousness Mat 28: 19-20 and have been acting in love. Better do your self a favour stay away from these apostacy so that you do not share in their Judgement Rev.18:4.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Badonasty(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2020
This penis stealing accusation thing as to stop and this jungle justice of a thing too...it’s so sad that this day and age people still believe dick can disappear mysteriously
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by TheRollingStone: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2020
From these past few weeks, the best lesson to me is “in every society, try as much as you can to stay far from the poor and uneducated... Try as much as you can!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Farki: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Their stupidity has killed an innocent man undecided
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Spicycat(f): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Lovelies1:
Hmm
Jungle justice going on everywhere, no following of order

Well the incoming beast will make peaceful alliance with Israel. But a certain country even in their constitution they are already one of the strongest ally to Israel.

So no point of thinking the beast will come from such country
Are you alright?
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Ugonna62: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2020
women with prolaps or wide vagina lips should call us on 08132296513 to get our contrap cream.for quick remedy
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by illicit(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
edoairways:

Is gun legal in Nigeria?

One way or the other, he ought to have guns....

He might not have died that way if he had a means of defence wether he was a good or bad pastor....
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Mr100Dollars: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jaymoney5000:

Awesome bro! that's how we roll...bigups to u my guy cool cheesy smiley
One love paddy man
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by OtemAtum: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
bencr7:
Mr shut up there, if pple are confused about their religion that u think wat is d different between u and them that believe in ur nonsense and rubbish doctrine of UFO
The Book you mentioned is a history book and not a religious book. So don't reveal your ignorant on this subject.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by JobMagnetNg: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Killed for making rapid progress!!

Chai!
Idoma people.

Abeg check my signature jere
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by OtemAtum: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
DonEvarest:
See how shallow your thought is as to even debase what is far bigger than the Universe. Mortal man speaking from folly of superficial thought process.
What is far bigger than the universe if I may know? I hope you won't tell me it's Allah or any of these small small gods like him, e.g Jehovah.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Lovelies1: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Spicycat:

Are you alright?

Explain
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by dontrulee: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:
I'll keep saying it. Nigerians are evil!
They would maim and kill anyone they perceive to be doing well whenever they have the opportunity.
I'm still trying to fathom how someone could steal a penìs.
Like does it make any sense ? undecided

Oh boy, nothing in life is impossible oooo. I no dey believe all this kind thing until it happened to one of my closest nigga in my street, Omo they stole is d*ck for three days the part dey empty but it was later restored Sha. I swear I no believe am until I see am with my eyes. Unfortunately I no get picture I for don post am here.
Things dey happen for life sha. Never say never
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by dontrulee: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Badonasty:
This penis stealing accusation thing as to stop and this jungle justice of a thing too...it’s so sad that this day and age people still believe dick can disappear mysteriously

Oh man, dick dey dissapear mysteriously ooo. Just because e never happen to you no mean say e no dey exist ooo. It's unbelievable but it happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.