Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis (43047 Views)

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by dontrulee: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
yomi007k:

So you believe manhood can be stolen?

Yes I believe because I don see am happening with my Koro Koro eyes
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Badonasty(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
dontrulee:

Oh man, dick dey dissapear mysteriously ooo. Just because e never happen to you no mean say e no dey exist ooo. It's unbelievable but it happens

Bros did you use your korokoro eyes and see prick that disappeared...as in you see am with your eyes say the dick no Dey there?
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Akfrenzy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
angry blood sucking region full of religion piss with bomb jackect ,they won't say anything now a church was burnt and a pastor killed
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by cococandy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
For some reason only penisès get stolen. Never heard of a stolen vaginaà
The weird fixations with genitaliaà. Lord have mercy.

Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Bellotelli: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Stupid govt that cannot even protect an individual not to talk of the community... Only to come up with useless statement.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by chatinent: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Zinpat: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
To an extent, jungle justice isn't good. May his soul RIP, Amen.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by udoka1987: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Everything is wrong with this country.
Nobody is safe.
You just have to be careful around people and life.
Most especially Mind You Business, if you feel bored smoke some weed and listen to music, that's my secret to conquer the hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha ������� Funny
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Jaymoney5000(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
One love paddy man

One love bro
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by PaulH07: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
owukpa:
Benue Pastor Kidnaped, Murdered For Allegedly Stealing Manhood By Angry Mob

SOURCE: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/11/uhembe-jacob-how-popular-benue-pastor-accused-of-stealing-penis-was-kidnapped-killed-and-buried-in-shallow-grave-photos.html

Taraba and Benue States...

Fear them pass any other states for the whole north. Believe me when I say this.

Little wonder na dem geh HIV pass for Naija...
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by PaulH07: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
majamajic:
Benue is just big in map size

Taraba is even worse. 3rd largest state in the country, with the most backward sets of people on earth.

Na them make me believe speaking English no he sign of intelligence at all...
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Exodora: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
ednut1:
In 2020 primitive fools still believe manhood can be stolen. Nawa
Wait until you lose your own.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by mechanics(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by davien(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nonsense animals who believe word of mouth over evidence.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by nyiamfrank: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Don't be surprised that another pastor might be the kingpin!
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Jackmj(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
PaulH07:

Taraba and Benue States...

Fear them pass any other states for the whole north. Believe me when I say this.

Little wonder na dem geh HIV pass for Naija...

idiot shut up na akwaibom get HIV pass.
you are very stupid are you better than benue people?
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by PaulH07: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jackmj:

Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by PaulH07: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jackmj:

How did what I said relate with the rubbish you just vomited? Here's a picture below to assist your infirmed brain assimilate what I said better.

Daft boy...

Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Willie007: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
“A people whose hands are stained with the blood of innocent souls will never make progress.”

Maybe that's why Nigerian leaders never make progress
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Olarewaju89: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
On the judgment day...
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
from cock sucking to cock snatching, society is becoming degenerate.
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Jackmj(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
PaulH07:

How did what I said relate with the rubbish you just vomited? Here's a picture below to assist your infirmed brain assimilate what I said better.

Daft boy...
as if your mumu state no dey the list
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by PaulH07: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jackmj:

as if your mumu state no dey the list

You're a robust fool and you should thank me for revealing that to you...na expo I don give you so.

Olodo...
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Jackmj(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
PaulH07:

You're a robust fool and you should thank me for revealing that to you...na expo I don give you so.

Olodo...
you're a shitheaded son of a professional prostitute. Get the Bleep out you dawg
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by PaulH07: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jackmj:

you're a shitheaded son of a professional prostitute. Get the Bleep out you dawg

Even your words stink of foolishness to the high heavens.

Rhomboid headed clown like you. Wallow in your abyss alone...degenerate fool!
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Jackmj(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=PaulH07 post=95866860]

Rhomboid headed clown like you. Wallow in your abyss alone...degenerate �
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Jackmj(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
PaulH07:

Rhomboid headed clown like you. Wallow in your abyss alone...degenerate fool!
Bleep you motherfucker. you're so full of shit and stereotypes. just wish I had more fingers to show you more middle fingers. you wasted sperm of an old motherfucker
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
owukpa:
Benue Pastor Kidnaped, Murdered For Allegedly Stealing Manhood By Angry Mob

SOURCE: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/11/uhembe-jacob-how-popular-benue-pastor-accused-of-stealing-penis-was-kidnapped-killed-and-buried-in-shallow-grave-photos.html
how can a pastor be killed so cheaply? he's probably fake tho...... one shout of thunder cos have arrested the mob
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by PaulH07: 12:53am On Nov 10, 2020
Jackmj:
Bleep you motherfucker. you're so full of shit and stereotypes. just wish I had more fingers to show you more middle fingers. you wasted sperm of an old motherfucker

It's obvious your mother sold you for a bus fare to Italy.

Cos she knows you're a bastard son of a whorè birthed via her anus from several swallowed and digested strange cums...
Re: Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis by makahlj2: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Stealing manhood, of all things? Africa is truly the dark continent...

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians