Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians (43030 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Prophecies That Shocks Nigerians This Year 2023 �. How It Wi / If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Celebrityblog: 12:28am On Jan 27, 2019
A Nigerian Pastor Ayepolabo has incurred the anger of Nigerians. The pastor shocked Nigerians with his response and advice to a very ugly situation.

TV personality and sex educator, Lolo Cynthia shared a shocking video on social media and Instagram and Twitter users are enraged about its content.

The video is centered on a discussion about what should be done after a father sexually molested his 3 children.

During a show on Dove TV – the official channel of The Redeemed Christian Church of God – the show host had asked a counselor, Pastor Ayepolabo what ought to be done when a father rapes his children aged 5, 6, and 12.

His advice to the woman her husband defiled their children has got Nigerians talking.

A father defiled 3 of his children aged 5 ,6 and 12.

Listen to the advice shared on a live Christian show on DOVE TV!

The Pastor advised the woman:

"what I advise is that, that woman should go to her pastor, somebody who can help her to call the attention of the man to what he has done and they will prayerfully deliver the man, that's what is needful here."

The pastor was asked if the woman should leave the marriage because of the scandalous ask.

He said:

"What If she moves and he commits Suicide?"

A female caller on the live Christian show said the woman should remain in the house. The caller said:

"what has happened has happened, if she now leaves that house, by that time the secret will be Leaked, it is better she prays."

Both the Pastor and the caller's advice angered Nigerians that reacted.

Watch the shocking videos here and see reactions from angry Nigerians.

What do you think about this situation?

SOURCE

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Celebrityblog: 12:28am On Jan 27, 2019
See more reactions...

Watch the shocking videos HERE

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by dingbang(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2019

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2019
fake pastor
luk at his ugly bowtie

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by faithfull18(f): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2019
They will say a wise woman builds her home.

Everything falls on the lap of the woman. It's not easy being a woman in this dispensation.

Women have a big role to play for solid men to exist in the coming generations.

Women, never neglect the male child, put more effort into training him the way you do the female child.

Start early, if you neglect them, they will be become fathers, husbands, heads of organisations etc and we will all suffer for it.

Teach them to be responsible, respect women etc.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by CreepyBlackpool: 12:54am On Jan 27, 2019
I keep saying religion makes people dumb and day after day I am proven right.

That woman now will do exactly as the pastor said because she wants to please the pastor and the imaginary God

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by TheApologist: 1:24am On Jan 27, 2019
I think religion is practised the most absurd in Nigeria. Sometimes one wonders if what religion entails is a total shut down of rightful thinking and enslavement of the mind. The man in question needs to be checked upstairs and not prayed for his case transcends what prayer can solve

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by CheedyJ(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2019
faithfull18:
They will say a wise woman builds her home.

Everything falls on the lap of the woman. It's not easy being a woman in this dispensation.

Women have a big role to play for solid men to exist in the coming generations.

Women, never neglect the male child, put more effort into training him the way you do the female child.

Start early, if you neglect them, they will be become fathers, husbands, heads of organisations etc and we will all suffer for it.

Teach them to be responsible, respect women etc.
Why will it b easy for women, if Eve hadn't eaten DAT forbidden fruit sebi I for no dey this messed up country... Una Neva see anything sef..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Stupid pastor who should've advised the lady to report such man to authorities.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by ainas247: 5:47am On Jan 27, 2019
smiley All this people banishing the pastor tell your your advice Biko

It's 2019 put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by rentAcock(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Someone should investigate that pastor, I have a feeling he is a child molester and paedophile. He is sheltering the husband like he would like to be sheltered when caught.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by helinues: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2019

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Richdad50(m): 5:49am On Jan 27, 2019
The woman should at this point leave her husband and be divorced from him forever. To abuse your children physically is one thing but to sexually abuse them is the greatest crime done.
To rip a child off her sexual innocence alters forever the trajectory of her destiny except the Lord intervenes. Take your pound of flesh if you want but to sexually abuse a woman is to destroy her soul alive. No child, Sister, Wife, or Mother deserves this.

#Richdad

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Richdad50(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2019
You will never be proven right and will forever remain dumb. If you have a problem with people of faith, say it and be clear rather than hide under the veil of religious skepticism. Wrong is wrong but an attack on a way of life is unacceptable.

#Richdad
CreepyBlackpool:
I keep saying religion makes people dumb and day after day I am proven right.

That woman now will do exactly as the pastor said because she wants to please the pastor and the imaginary God

16 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Fuckuignos(f): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Remember in Minority Report after eye surgery when Tom Cruise is groping around the refrigerator, overshoots the good food and eats the moldy food? Tom Cruise got exactly what Tom Cruise deserved in that scene. Thank you for attending my TED Talk.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by kazeem74: 5:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Everybody hide under religion, the man is evil meaning he can sleep with anything- I pity the children and the woman- the woman should concentrate on the children 95% for them to overcome the trauma and be careful on that kind of man

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Sparkle777(f): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2019
That husband needs deliverance quite alright but I also need to teach him and his hosts of demons some lessons bfor then. He will be detained and dealt wit by SARS for a week and have all his monies and properties confiscated by me the wife. Of cos he is not allowed 10miles radius of me and mine. The kids will undergo counselling and deliverance. He can go for 3months counselling and deliverance from prison.
Let's learn to combine every resources in dealing wit such issues.
May incidences like this be far from us all in Jesus name. Amen

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by fogechi: 6:02am On Jan 27, 2019
So what should he have said. Everybody is just condeming the pastor

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 27, 2019
And yet we wonder why feminists full every where. When you have a pastor who wants the husband to come for deliverance after sexually molesting his kids who are not even up to the age of ten. I don't really understand what men see in kids of such age, if you talk now they'll say it's the child fault for not covering up.

Religion makes people incapable of thinking on their own, if that woman have pushed aside religion and called the police those kids would have gotten Justice but with just deliverance am 70% sure that man will repeat it again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by ifyalways(f): 6:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Check properly, the so-called pastor is abusing someone, either his or someone else's child.

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Ayoswit(f): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2019
The pastor is a suspect.

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by FlyoruB: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2019
One of my biggest problems with religion, and Christianity in particular, is their penchant for wanting to spiritualize every situation. Many a crime have been covered up on that premise that the perpetrator can simply be 'delivered'. It's why the Catholic Church covered up a lot of cases of paedophilia perpetrated by its clergy against innocent victims for so long until the bubble bursted. You cannot spiritualize away a crime without far-reaching consequences. Religion in general is a HUGE scam anyway. It prevents most folks from rational thought.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 27, 2019
what do you expect from an afonjite, most of their men are pigs.

btw rccg marriage counselling is crap, they dont prepare intending couples for the challenges that lie ahead in marriage, all they care about is that the marriages of their members dont hurt the churches cash flow.

damn hypocrites.

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by chineloSA(f): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2019
If she stays the incestuous act will continue and her kids will blame her for life for not protecting them.

She must get out of that house. That man is a monster.

The pastor is probably an abuser himself.

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by StrawberryGloss(f): 6:14am On Jan 27, 2019
I've always wondered why all it takes to be a pastor in redeem is to attend bible sch and then a branch is assigned to you to head without making any background check on the pastor in question.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2019
MBAAAA!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:15am On Jan 27, 2019
Just as some people would also advice a wife to remain put in an abusive marriage all in the name of for better for worst crap undecided

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by umbroxxx(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2019
am not suprised that an rccg pastor said this it sounds like what osibanjo would say rccg padtors are renowned for their affinity for membership of ogboni fraternity very shameful and disgraceful lot tufia *spits* on rccg

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by baby124: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Redeemed people... always giving outrageous, illogical, fantastical and criminal advice.

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality