Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Buhari Is The Messiah! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Messiah! (622 Views)

Why Buhari Is Not The Messiah, He’s Like John The Baptist - Bishop / Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! / Alas! The Messiah We Are All Yearning For(pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Messiah! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
The threats of violence in the North, stoning of the Presidential convoy and the shouts of "Sai Buhari" has nothing to do with politics of idealogy. It is rather religious and ethinic politics taking to a new height. The Northern political leaders have played the devils advocate; that Jonathan has "taken" what belongs to them and therefore must pay. Then enters Buhari.

"Buhari is seen by the the Northerners as their "Messiah" who will wrestle the power from the infidel back to the "believers". It is actually an insult for an infidel to rule over them. I am really suprised that many are carried away by the "Sai Buhari" chants as if it is prgressive".

Whether we like it or not, Nigeria is too complex a country; Religion and ethinic sentiments are the highest points of our politicing. We are actually wasting our time thinking that Nigeria will move forward. We are only postponing the evil day. Nigeria is not one country, has never been one and will never be one.

The Northern minorities and  northern residents from other regions are going to vote for Jonathan. The same thing will happen in the West.Now, despite the "Sai Buhari" chants, Mr President will still win this election, free and fair and the "Sai Buhari" movement will maim, kill, burn, loot, etc. Maybe, the military will take over, maybe Jonathan will be killed, maybe Nigeria will really burn, maybe Biafra will rise to fall no more.

My advice is this: Southerneres in the North, please be vigilant.
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by buzugee(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
what are southerners doing in the north anyhow ? is the kilishi that delicious ?
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by egift(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari is not a Messiah, neither is anyone born of a woman.

But among all those that are contesting election for the Presidency of this nation, BUHARI is the best, has the best plan, with the finest character, and foresightedness to:
- Stop our politicians from looking us dry
- Recover what have been stolen
- Utilize our wealth to develop this Nation
- Promote justice, equity, transparency and fairness
- Resolve religious and ethnic conflicts.

Vote BB2011. Lets fix Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2011
egift:

Buhari is not a Messiah, neither is anyone born of a woman.

But among all those that are contesting election for the Presidency of this nation, BUHARI is the best, has the best plan, with the finest character, and foresightedness to:
- Stop our politicians from looking us dry
- Recover what have been stolen
- Utilize our wealth to develop this Nation
- Promote justice, equity, transparency and fairness
- Resolve religious and ethnic conflicts.

Vote BB2011. Lets fix Nigeria.

- Buhari was the Chariman of Abacha's Petroluen theiving Funds.
- In Anambra State, we did not have any impact of Buhari's acheivement during the Theiving Funds.
- Did you say to promote justice, equity, tranparency and fairness? I laugh in WAZOBIA. Buhari is a tyrant, who used the gun given to him to protect the law, to trample on the law, jailed journalists for writing the truth.

Avote to Buhari is a voite to tyrany.
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by Onlytruth(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2011
Not by a long shot!
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by naso2(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2011
noblezone:

- Buhari was the Chariman of Abacha's Petroluen theiving Funds.
- In Anambra State, we did not have any impact of Buhari's acheivement during the Theiving Funds.
- Did you say to promote justice, equity, tranparency and fairness? I laugh in WAZOBIA. Buhari is a tyrant, who used the gun given to him to protect the law, to trample on the law, jailed journalists for writing the truth.

Avote to Buhari is a voite to tyrany.

Good point. see below:

The truth is that Buhari ran a clearly lopsided organisation with its plethora of consultants concentrated in the northern parts of the country. This issue of disparity in project execution was one of the reasons critics of the Fund kicked against it. The imbalance in PTF distribution of projects and award of contracts is so glaring when one views the North-West Zone against other zones. The South-Eastern Zone is worst hit by the lopsidedness of the Fund in projects selection and execution.

For example, contracts awarded by PTF in the six zones as at December 1998 revealed that the zone made up of Jigawa, Kaduna Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara state grabed the lion share of all the four projects. Road rehabilitation 27.42 per cent, Education sector (NHERP) 34.82 per cent, Education sector (HEMPP) 30.64 per cent. Health sector 55.37 per cent, Food supply 60.54 per cent. This is against zone , made up of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo State, having 5.34 per cent, 4.04 per cent, 10.57 per cent, 6.53 per cent, 4.02 per cent, respectively.

Also Zone VI, made up of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo Rivers, state had 8.07 per cent 19.48 per cent, 13.77 per cent 13.26 per cent 5.57 per cent in same order. Even zone I made up of the six western state Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo Osun and Oyo States did not fare better when compared with the zones in the northern states. The injustice of PTF in the case of Lagos is particularly more disturbing, when it is considered that Lagos is the economic nerve centre of the country.

Buhari can only be president in Arewa republic . Dreaming to grow the GDP annually by 10% when he will not even have 20% of our current opec daily output is really laughable.

A lot of people have not considered how dangerous a united SE and SS can be. I just dey laugh, somehow i feel abokis still have some sense in them and will do the right thing , becuase "born to rule" no go work dis time o.

On a lighter note Buhari knows that Tunde Idiagbon was the man running the show for him then, hence he decided to pick another Tunde Bakare. grin grin yeye mallam.
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2011
noblezone:

The threats of violence in the North, stoning of the Presidential convoy and the shouts of "Sai Buhari" has nothing to do with politics of idealogy. It is rather religious and ethinic politics taking to a new height. The Northern political leaders have played the devils advocate; that Jonathan has "taken" what belongs to them and therefore must pay. Then enters Buhari.

"Buhari is seen by the the Northerners as their "Messiah" who will wrestle the power from the infidel back to the "believers". It is actually an insult for an infidel to rule over them. I am really suprised that many are carried away by the "Sai Buhari" chants as if it is prgressive".

Whether we like it or not, Nigeria is too complex a country; Religion and ethinic sentiments are the highest points of our politicing. We are actually wasting our time thinking that Nigeria will move forward. We are only postponing the evil day. Nigeria is not one country, has never been one and will never be one.

The Northern minorities and northern residents from other regions are going to vote for Jonathan. The same thing will happen in the West.Now, despite the "Sai Buhari" chants, Mr President will still win this election, free and fair and the "Sai Buhari" movement will maim, kill, burn, loot, etc. Maybe, the military will take over, maybe Jonathan will be killed, maybe Nigeria will really burn, maybe Biafra will rise to fall no more.

How much have you been paid to come and post this thrash ??
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by naso2(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

And how much have you been paid to ask this foolish question?
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2011
na_so:

And how much have you been paid to ask this foolish question?
Avoid the truth @ your own Peril! Sai Buhari. Buhari Ebeano!
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by Bintus2much(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2011
Na wa for this kind of useless thread sha, See what boredom and frustration is doing to some people
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by naso2(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2011
jabbok:

Avoid the truth @ your own Peril! Sai Buhari. Buhari Ebeano!

you are wrong, on the contrary its at the peril of your entire lineage. Just tell me why over 40% of all ptf projects in 4 years went to Buhari's north west then we can start talking. rubbish.
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by seunlayi(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2011
noblezone:

The Northern minorities and  northern residents from other regions are going to vote for Jonathan. The same thing will happen in the West.Now, despite the "Sai Buhari" chants, Mr President will still win this election, free and fair and the "Sai Buhari" movement will maim, kill, burn, loot, etc. Maybe, the military will take over, maybe Jonathan will be killed, maybe Nigeria will really burn, maybe Biafra will rise to fall no more.

YOUR MESSIAH, L0
na_so:

you are wrong, on the contrary its at the peril of your entire lineage. Just tell me why over 40% of all ptf projects in 4 years went to Buhari's north west then we can start talking. rubbish.
na_so:

And all the time he spent as Head of State?
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by MaiSuya(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2011
noblezone:

Do you, in the first place, even [i]know [/i]what 'Sai Buhari' means? I doubt it.

Get it right: It is [i]not [/i]a religious movement; though I can understand why your ilk would wish it were. It would be a soothing consolation for the GEJ team when it finally dawns on them that come May 20011, Aso Rock would be having a new occupant--you guessed it--SAI BUHARI!

The team could easily claim that their benefactor was booted out on account of religious sentiment, when, as discerning observers have long concluded, it was because of his, to sum it up, glaring unsuitability for the office providentially vested on him.
Re: Buhari Is The Messiah! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

How much I've been paid? Are you really that desperate?

Mai Suya:

Do you, in the first place, even [i]know [/i]what 'Sai Buhari' means? I doubt it.

Get it right: It is [i]not [/i]a religious movement; though I can understand why your ilk would wish it were. It would be a soothing consolation for the GEJ team when it finally dawns on them that come May 20011, Aso Rock would be having a new occupant--you guessed it--SAI BUHARI!

The team could easily claim that their benefactor was booted out on account of religious sentiment, when, as discerning observers have long concluded, it was because of his, to sum it up, glaring unsuitability for the office providentially vested on him.

The worst of all the problems bedevilling Nigeria is the fact that majority of the elites do not want to discuss the truth. Bros, the truth of the matter is that our elections are viewd from Religious/Ethnic angles both from the North and South, but more from the norht, Whether you accept it or not is not relevant.

Saying that "Sai Buhari" is a religious/ethninic movement is simple a figure of speech.

Yet mark my words, Jonathan will win this election free na dfair and the "Sai Buhari" movement will graduate from chants to a bloody violence. On the other hand, if Buhari were to win (even if by rigging), then there will be "peace".

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Yobe / Who Is More Ugly? Buhari or....... / Jonathan - Head Or Tail You Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.