Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA (10686 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 4:14am On Dec 10, 2020
EDEN in Africa wiith it's four rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by MuttleyLaff: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2020
Map made by Virga between 1410-1414, showing Eden, the cradle of the man YAHUAH made.

Notice the four rivers (mentioned in Genesis 2) flowing out of Eden. One of them is the source of the river Nile and another is river Euphrates the source of the river Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
The Niger river is river Euphrates a.k.a. Nile of the negroes. It's one of the rivers flowing from Eden.

These are maps of the Kingdom of Ouida/ Whida/JUDAH in West Africa.

Joshua 1:4
[4]From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

Genesis 15:18
[18]In the same day YAHUAH made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

The Nile is the river of Egypt and the great river Euphrates is the Niger.

1 Like

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by eplanning: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
LOST BUT FOUND!!
Beershaeba, Rehoboth, Bethany etc. in Africa. #AwakeOIsrael
https://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/workspace/handleMediaPlayer?lunaMediaId=RUMSEY~8~1~219519~5504647

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by eplanning: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mount Moriah in Africa!!

https://maps.app./177HRmWtcJVo6GtX6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by bobestman(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Interesting! You are right. I will not agree with all though but I know all are in Africa. You said the 10 tribes are those from central and south Africa, good! And also Judah in West Africa, good! You then said Jerusalem which is supposed to be in Judah is now in South Africa. That's wrong. We have a temple in Ala Igbo in ancient times where many from afar use to coming to worship. Many things about Igbos are still hidden and not visible on the net. We have also seen via Revelation a King rise from the East of Nigeria and unite the ancient Judah ppl from the South, Northeast, some North of Nigeria and then Cameroon. What's going on now is for the restoration of that ancient kingdom of Judah where the King of Isreal will come from and where Jerusalem dwells.

2 Likes

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by eplanning: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
bobestman:
Interesting! You are right. I will not agree with all though but I know all are in Africa. You said the 10 tribes are those from central and south Africa, good! And also Judah in West Africa, good! You then said Jerusalem which is supposed to be in Judah is now in South Africa. That's wrong. We have a temple in Ala Igbo in ancient times where many from afar use to coming to worship. Many things about Igbos are still hidden and not visible on the net. We have also seen via Revelation a King rise from the East of Nigeria and unite the ancient Judah ppl from the South, Northeast, some North of Nigeria and then Cameroon. What's going on now is for the restoration of that ancient kingdom of Judah where the King of Isreal will come from and where Jerusalem dwells.

Igbos have a history that's mostly traceable to GAD. The Zulus too are GAD. And there is a great prophecy about GAD that might interest you.

As for Isrealites of Judah being in West Africa, that's possible because after the destruction of JERUSALEM many of the Southern Kingdom of Judah were dispersed with many migrating as far as West Africa. Then there are those of Judah who along with the Moors migrated through Morocco into Spain and Portugal. They ruled for over 700 years and were later expelled and shipped to the coasts of West Africa in 1492 during the Inquisition.

Some of the Bantus including the Ibibios, Efiks and Ekoi who migrated through Cameroon will be YAHUNDE (JUDAH).

They have the Ekpe-Enyong/Ekpenyong (lion of heaven) and Mgbe lion/leopard totems and societies that had legislative, Executive and Judicial powers in ancient times. This too is indicative of Judah.

Also, let's not forget our brethren who were taken by ships to the U.S. and sold as slaves. Many of them are JUDAH.

Jerusalem is in the southern Kingdom of Judah in Southern Africa and there are maps to prove that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by bobestman(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
eplanning:

Igbos have a history that's mostly traceable to GAD. The Zulus too are GAD. And there is a great prophecy about GAD that might interest you.

As for Isrealites of Judah being in West Africa, that's possible because after the destruction of JERUSALEM many of the Southern Kingdom of Judah were dispersed with many migrating as far as West Africa. Then there are those of Judah who along with the Moors migrated through Morocco into Spain and Portugal. They ruled for over 700 years and were later expelled and shipped to the coasts of West Africa in 1492 during the Inquisition.

Many of the Bantus including the Ibibios, Efiks and Ekoi who migrated through Cameroon will be YAHUNDE (JUDAH).

They have the Ekpe-Enyong/Ekpenyong (lion of heaven) and Mgbe lion/leopard totems and societies that had legislative, Executive and Judicial powers in ancient times. This too is indicative of Judah.

Jerusalem is in the southern Kingdom of Judah in Southern Africa and there are maps to prove that.

Most of that videos and maps aren't correct and many ppl do them based on their observation and researchs. I tell you, there are many hidden things still unknown. A friend had seen ancient tribes and many of African histories come out from the Seas this endtime. The Most High God will not reveal everything to his children cos of pride. He only give them in codes and they interpret it themselves. The truth will shock many when it comes out. Let's just remain close to our creator and always pray for the restoration of our ppl and kingdoms.
Igbos were never Gad. That's what the ignorant ones assume. Jerusalem is always in the land of Judah and those previledged to see it has seen it in all its glory in this our country.
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2021

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bethlehem in South Africa!
https://maps.app./ywnRgkMdpHaBKu2M7

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2021
This is True Scriptural JERICHO in today's South Africa.

Jericho
0189, South Africa
https://maps.app./XJ9pXWALXuszpG2w8

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2021
Please read Exodus 4:6-7 and tell me how Oyinbo's hand became white or leprous as snow? Was it not already white or leprous as snow?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13296065_20210322155331_jpeg5f652fbdeee32fe324bd25082ec61b67
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by Elliot2(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2021
donnie:

Just look at you. You scream because you see your judgement. Now you try to turn it around.

You have failed. REPENT...Truth is already out.
I ďon’t know, but my mum used to tell me that in the time past people use to communicate with God directly, ànd that legend had it that there was a ladder that used to come down from heaven in perculiar days which hàd angelķinds in white robes come down to fellowship with men,and that people had direct access to God. I think she kind of validate your belief that àfrica is home to the true Israelites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Elliot2:
I ďon’t know, but my mum used to tell me that in the time past people use to communicate with God directly, ànd that legend had it that there was a ladder that used to come down from heaven in perculiar days which hàd angelķinds in white robes come down to fellowship with men,and that people had direct access to God. I think she kind of validate your belief that àfrica is home to the true Israelites.

Wow POWERFUL! That's like the angels YAKUBI (Jacob) our ancestor saw.
Genesis 28:12
And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

Thank you for the testimony. HalleluYAH. Someone shared this with me recently...

1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by Elliot2(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2021
donnie:

And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

Thank you for the testimony. HalleluYAH. Someone shared this with me recently...
Hmmm
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by letu(m): 12:23am On Apr 09, 2021
donnie:

grin grin grin grin So you believe the story grin grin grin grin, I've always think that you don't believe in Angels because you kind of like to avoid talking about Angels even when the Torah scripture that you're quoting from speaks about Angels, you will somehow censor the Angel part out and you will be all about YAH YAH YAH YAH from beginning to the end, well I will like to know more about your View on Angels.
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
letu:
grin grin grin grin So you believe the story grin grin grin grin, I've always think that you don't believe in Angels because you kind of like to avoid talking about Angels even when the Torah scripture that you're quoting from speaks about Angels, you will somehow censor the Angel part out and you will be all about YAH YAH YAH YAH from beginning to the end, well I will like to know more about your View on Angels.

Maleki (angels in Bantu/Hebrew) are messengers of YAH sent to work for us as we do the will of YAH.
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by letu(m): 5:34am On Apr 11, 2021
donnie:

Maleki (angels in Bantu/Hebrew) are messengers of YAH sent to work for us as we do the will of YAH.
So this is all you know about angels, your response/answer is incredibly vague based on everything about angels I was expecting more from you.
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by Jman24(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Interesting topic.
If you study the locations of towns in Isreal according to the scriptures, there is no way it is 'above' Egypt geographically speaking it is always towards the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
letu:
So this is all you know about angels, your response/answer is incredibly vague based on everything about angels I was expecting more from you.

Why should i give you more... Are you paying me?

Pls you are either arguing with me or seeking information. Choose one.
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jman24:
Interesting topic.
If you study the locations of towns in Isreal according to the scriptures, there is no way it is 'above' Egypt geographically speaking it is always towards the south

They want to tell us that all those cities and great mountains, lions, jackals etc in scripture fit into that tiny barren piece of land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by amdatdude: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2022
bumpity bump bump
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by Ntandoyenkosi: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hello,

Greetings from Southern Africa. Please visit out site, Israel was indeed in the Southern Parts of Africa. history is a lie, believe no man but study the Scriptures and dont fall into any pits.

www.whispersinear.com

Our latest post talks about the Negev Desert, IE Kalahari

https://www.whispersinear.com/single-post/the-negev-the-desert-to-the-south

1 Like

Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by Scottiewallace: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2023
Let him who has ears to hear and eyes to see listen to this message.
This is a message from the Almighty that may be a light for the thirsty and in need to follow during what is about to be a very dark time.
Yes the original Hebrew Israelites may very well have been brown, here is some wisedome, prescribed as a mustard seed.
The Scots were Hebrew Israelites who came from what I have come to see as Namibia, they came up through Egypt carrying with them Jacobs pillow, aka the stone of destiny, chased by Romans and the EL ite bloodline, note how it is pronounced here, NOT elite, they came through France chased all the way till they reached Scotland named after the Egyptian princess Scotia.
They were chased and followed by Romans and backed into a corner and observing the commandments yet forced to fight, and fight they did, well and strong with the conviction and protection of the almighty, and they were so fearsome that the Romans built a wall to keep them from returning to invade England (home of the angles, hence their name).
Over time the brethren were bribed and slowly weakened, the stone was used to coronate our kings, but Edward longshanks fraudulent Saxon Edomite EL ite of England.
Over the years they hid there lineage by changing their names because of the persecution we received at the hands of these Royals and the hands of the brethren, they moved to the islands in the north of Scotland and named them the Hebrides after their heritage.
Without a real king, they heard rumours of a Christ loving prince who would return to the throne and help save them from the brutality of the Lord's of the land.
This prince was a fake Israelite prince whom was called Bonnie prince Charlie, an Italian homosexual who served the Vatican, they followed him believing him to be the heir to the Scottish throne not realizing they were tricked, Prince Charlie led them to England to invade the capital and to the Prince's surprise they were winning even though he had been secretly starving them and probably poisoning them too, these were the Jacobites whom the Vatican tried to control.
Eventually sensing a trap they returned to Scotland til they reached Culloden where Prince Charlie gave them the wrong musket and cannon balls and they were tired and starved so they were defeated, and Charlie escaped dressed as a woman, fearing the wrath he so thoroughly deserved.
After this the English sent word to the lord's in the Highlands to rape all the women on their wedding night and to banish their fathers to Jamaica which they did, burning all the houses on the way and replacing them with sheep, they butchered and raped and slaughtered their way until the women and children left behind were a product of this rape.
The language was banned so we adopted Gaelic, the music bagpipes and clothing was banned. And we have suffered hate from both Black's and whites as a result to this day.
Now, bear in mind that King David was white, he had legs of ivory, and he had many many wives of all colours and creeds. So remember that an Israelite is one who chooses to take up the covenant with the Almighty Yah, and accepts the payment of our lawyer Law is Torah! He came to fulfill not abolish the Torah, and way the last blood sacrifice and Passover lamb!
So to say ANYONE is purely Black or purely white is a total misnomer, it is misinformed and dangerous at best and devilish at worst!
This IS the tribulation period and I have come to be a light for others to help them through the valley of darkness with a spirit of truth and wisedome led by the hand of the almighty and I have a lot more to share.
If anyone hears and sees this message, get in touch with me, I have found a way to shelter until our Messiah returns.
Pray for spiritual discernment and ask Jah to come into your heart and lead you and prove ALL things to be true and judge them by the fruits of that spirit and see that I am being honest and forthright.
Come break bread with me brethren, I have much much more gold to share.
May our Holy lord bless and keep us and shield us from further deception.
I love you all HallelulellaH (a double l is a Y in Iberia Spain, there's a connection there too) Amen! Praise Jah the one true God and our advocate Yeshuah whom brings glory into his name.
A men!

Some very useful notes:
please watch the YouTube documentary messiah 2030 which is pure and true, yet I only disagree on 2030 and instead say 2033. Message me after that and I will answer.

Also please note that the El Ite are our enemy, who are white yes, however they read the Babylonian Talmud which is pure satanism.

I can break all this down farther and have much more to share, you can email me by taking my username and adding @gmail.com

The first Temple was Namibia, the second is Israel, and the 3rd is your own holy temple, your body, which is being rebuilt right now through graphene oxide and the so called Vax through merging with and recreating your DNA/RNA making you (as in the definition in Black's law) a monster, which has no human rights as you will no longer be classed as human.

The El Ite (pronounced the same as we would say
Israel ite) were the fallen Elohim spoken of in Genesis and also in Enoch book 1 which everyone by now has hopefully read.

Take my words seriously, and stop focusing on genealogies, the seed of Israel is spread throughout the world yet have forgotten who they are, so deal with everyone in kindness.

And remember, I have found a possible way out for us from this beast system.
I love my brethren, May Jah never leave us but come into our bodies and keep us on the straight and narrow path!
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 2:04am On Dec 01, 2023
Scottiewallace:
Let him who has ears to hear and eyes to see listen to this message.
This is a message from the Almighty that may be a light for the thirsty and in need to follow during what is about to be a very dark time.
Yes the original Hebrew Israelites may very well have been brown, here is some wisedome, prescribed as a mustard seed.
The Scots were Hebrew Israelites who came from what I have come to see as Namibia, they came up through Egypt carrying with them Jacobs pillow, aka the stone of destiny, chased by Romans and the EL ite bloodline, note how it is pronounced here, NOT elite, they came through France chased all the way till they reached Scotland named after the Egyptian princess Scotia.
They were chased and followed by Romans and backed into a corner and observing the commandments yet forced to fight, and fight they did, well and strong with the conviction and protection of the almighty, and they were so fearsome that the Romans built a wall to keep them from returning to invade England (home of the angles, hence their name).
Over time the brethren were bribed and slowly weakened, the stone was used to coronate our kings, but Edward longshanks fraudulent Saxon Edomite EL ite of England.
Over the years they hid there lineage by changing their names because of the persecution we received at the hands of these Royals and the hands of the brethren, they moved to the islands in the north of Scotland and named them the Hebrides after their heritage.
Without a real king, they heard rumours of a Christ loving prince who would return to the throne and help save them from the brutality of the Lord's of the land.
This prince was a fake Israelite prince whom was called Bonnie prince Charlie, an Italian homosexual who served the Vatican, they followed him believing him to be the heir to the Scottish throne not realizing they were tricked, Prince Charlie led them to England to invade the capital and to the Prince's surprise they were winning even though he had been secretly starving them and probably poisoning them too, these were the Jacobites whom the Vatican tried to control.
Eventually sensing a trap they returned to Scotland til they reached Culloden where Prince Charlie gave them the wrong musket and cannon balls and they were tired and starved so they were defeated, and Charlie escaped dressed as a woman, fearing the wrath he so thoroughly deserved.
After this the English sent word to the lord's in the Highlands to rape all the women on their wedding night and to banish their fathers to Jamaica which they did, burning all the houses on the way and replacing them with sheep, they butchered and raped and slaughtered their way until the women and children left behind were a product of this rape.
The language was banned so we adopted Gaelic, the music bagpipes and clothing was banned. And we have suffered hate from both Black's and whites as a result to this day.

The truth is so plain and simple. Why is it so hard to tell it simply in few words? Because the idea is not to tell the truth but to hide lies with many words.

Now, bear in mind that King David was white, he had legs of ivory, and he had many many wives of all colors and creeds

See mouth like King David was white. Do white people keep dreads/ locks? Do Caucasians marry many wives?

So remember that an Israelite is one who chooses to take up the covenant with the Almighty Yah, and accepts the payment of our lawyer Law is Torah! He came to fulfill not abolish the Torah, and way the last blood sacrifice and Passover lamb!

LIES. There is a bloodline that is pure and connects directly to the original man, the Elemi (gods) who walked the earth. This is the truth you use religion to cover. Religions you created by merely copying the culture and traditions of the original people south of the Sahara. Cultures which you can never fully understand but merely imitate.

So to say ANYONE is purely Black or purely white is a total misnomer, it is misinformed and dangerous at best and devilish at worst!
You can only deceive the ignorant and simpleminded. You child of Satan. Who started those color classifications? Is it not you? Was it not to confuse the world since you have no honorable traceable human ancestry?

This IS the tribulation period and I have come to be a light for others to help them through the valley of darkness with a spirit of truth and wisedome led by the hand of the almighty and I have a lot more to share.
That is the programming you use to deceive the world. If it's not truth, it's not truth. The various religions thrive on lies and on hiding the truth of who the ancestors and the original man are. They downplay the importance of recognizing, and atoning for the evil done to their descendants. Our people have been in great tribulation for centuries, so you cannot use that to scare us. Now is the day of vengeance against our enemies.

If anyone hears and sees this message, get in touch with me, I have found a way to shelter until our Messiah returns.
Pray for spiritual discernment and ask Jah to come into your heart and lead you and prove ALL things to be true and judge them by the fruits of that spirit and see that I am being honest and forthright.
Come break bread with me brethren, I have much much more gold to share.
May our Holy lord bless and keep us and shield us from further deception.
I love you all HallelulellaH (a double l is a Y in Iberia Spain, there's a connection there too) Amen! Praise Jah the one true God and our advocate Yeshuah whom brings glory into his name.
A men!

'YA' is the expression of 'I'. That is my native tongue. The same principle is used in Paleo-Hebrew. They are familiar with this in Spain because of our people who migrated there and ruled for 700 years, civilizing the region until the were expelled in 1492 by King John II.

The first Temple was Namibia, the second is Israel,

Nonsense. Everything about Israel (Isis-ra-el) is fake. From their name to their culture and religion, to the land which the league of nations seized for them.

and the 3rd is your own holy temple, your body, which is being rebuilt right now through graphene oxide and the so called Vax through merging with and recreating your DNA/RNA making you (as in the definition in Black's law) a monster, which has no human rights as you will no longer be classed as human.

The El Ite (pronounced the same as we would say
Israel ite) were the fallen Elohim spoken of in Genesis and also in Enoch book 1 which everyone by now has hopefully read.

The Key sound is 'L' used for 'lemi' (an Ejagham word) meaning power to do (might). El is the name of the letter L. So you do not know who they were because the Elemi (Elohim) were men, my own ancestors. And yes, they were Elohim, but they are not 'fallen'. The books you read were written by folks who are not their descendants (hence ignorant) or deceivers. Same with those who translated and compiled the scriptures.

Take my words seriously, and stop focusing on genealogies, the seed of Israel is spread throughout the world yet have forgotten who they are, so deal with everyone in kindness.

You have failed and will continue to fail. Tell the truth, confess your lies and deceptions or face imminent judgment.

And remember, I have found a possible way out for us from this beast system.
I love my brethren, May Jah never leave us but come into our bodies and keep us on the straight and narrow path!

The blind cannot lead the blind.
Re: TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA by donnie(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
The Holy land Eridu, and how it became Judah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evg01B-5Msg?si=-QGrjacMEB-Z0JaV

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? / Our Daily Manna For 2021 / If I Sell My Property, Should I Still Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.