Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Our Daily Manna For 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2021 (10659 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2022 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE GLORY OF THE LATTER HOUSE IS HERE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HAGGAI 2: 1 - 9

Welcome to 2021, your year of OPEN REWARD. Wow! 2020 was a year of pain and gain for many but you made it through alive! Give God praise! Indeed, another 12 months of grace has started! I am led to assure you that what you have seen in the past years of your life is nothing compared to what you will see this year! Every Day Will Be Loaded With Victory.

Every Day Will Be Packed Full With Opportunities For Increase, Favour, Blessings, Success, And Unending Advancement. I encourage you to get prepared and wake up everyday expecting something good/awe- some to happen! Despite Covid -19, get out your journal and begin to document the testimonies and victories of last year 2020. Send them to me and let us rejoice together. Prepare to write GREATER VICTORIES this year! This year is going to be a year like no other. That’s what the word says. The glory of the latter shall be greater than the former.”

In other words, the glory of the past years will be nothing compared to the glory of the next 12 months. So get prepared, you are about to see the greatest/most glorious manifestation of God that you have ever seen (OPEN REWARD). Declare several times now: “The Glory of this year shall be greater than the glory of all former years. This is my year of OPEN REWARID and my father shall visit me OPENLY! I shall begin with the 21-day WORLDWIDE fast (January 9th-29th) even as i get “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 16″ booklet,

I shall sow my sacrificial, fasting, financial seed by faith and I shall see YOKES destroyed like never before! Yea! I shall live pure! This is the year my lines shall fall into pleasant places (Psalm 16: 6)! Thank you Lord for the gift of life. This is my year! This is my year.” Worship the LORD now! (Give out these ODM Copies).

ODM ON THEIR BEHALF: Give out ODM Copies (a carton or 3 copies each) on BEHALF OF EACH OF YOUR CHILDREN/LOVED ONES and I shall respond with a voice note prayer session or 3 prophetic prayers of: THEY CANNOT BE HURT! Whatsapp +234 903 264 8292; +44-7448-117-504 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com after doing so. As you spread God’s Word, HURT/EVIL shall pass over them in Jesus name! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray generally on today’s word.
2. I loose and receive all Your plans and purposes for me concerning this year! I scatter every satanic AGENDA concerning this year!
3. Spirit of the living God, fall afresh upon me and strengthen me to stand and finish the upcoming 21-day fasting programme!
4. START praying the: “Prayers Before Any Fasting Program On Page 107 of “War Against Haman- 16” booklet between now and January 9th.
5. Lord, as l give out copies of ODM/ “War Against Haman -16” booklets, I decree that my GLORY shall increase this year
6. Pray seriously for yourself/loved ones concerning this year now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and a lot of new inspirations in your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with grace and happiness.
God bless you abundantly.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2021
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC : “ MY OPEN REWARD YEAR 1”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 6: 1 - 8

Today’s scripture Vs. 4 says: “That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret Himself shall reward thee openly.” The EMPHASIS is on: “Himself shall reward thee openly.” GOD believes in OPEN REWARD! The same is repeated in Vs. 6: “But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret, and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.”

Note again: “SHALL REWARD THEE OPENLY!” (See also later, Matthew 6: 18). Again and again and again, the Word says GOD SHALL REWARD YOU OPENLY; NOT SECRETLY! That is why He is introducing Himself to us this year as: THE GOD OF OPEN REWARD! That’s what He told me He will do for every user of this devotional and everyone connected to this commission.

He said in this year 2021, that aspect of His divine character will be revealed because “no man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light” Luke 8: 16). The process of lighting the candle (not our modern 21st century candles) may be hard work, sometimes dirty, time-consuming and tedious!

It involves the candlestick, buying the oil for the candlesticks and the fire source, etc. That process is always unseen! But when the candle is lit, your secret effort becomess PUBLIC AND OPEN-SEEN BY ALL (friends or foes)! That shall be your story this year! David was secretly fighting animals the lion and the bear in the bush and nobody thanked or rewarded him, but a time came for his OPEN REWARD when he was announced through GOLIATH.

This is that year when your secret efforts for God, secret prayers/fasting, secret sowing of seeds/sacrificial giving to God, secret giving out of ODM booklets, secretly running from sin/evil, secret evangelism and working for God, etc, WILL BE PUBLICLY REWARDED by your God. Declare aloud 7 times now: “This is my year of OPEN REWARD. I shall not pray/labour in vain”…

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Jehovah, You are not a SECRET REWARDER! You are the OPEN REWARDER; show up for me specially this year in Jesus name.
3. Jehovah, the OPEN REWARDER; do for me what You did for DAVID. Accelerate my season of OPEN REWARD in Jesus name.
4. Jehovah, the OPEN REWARDER; CAUSE THE CANDLE OF MY DESTINY TO BE SEEN BY ALL in 2021.
5. This 21-day fasting programme of 2021 shall be my LADDER to OPEN REWARDS!
6. Pray about today and about this year as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY OPEN REWARD YEAR – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 6: 1 - 12

Nobody was there when Joseph ran away from Mrs Potiphar! He did it outside the crowd and in secret! But despite passing through that unfair prison, HE WAS REWARDED, DECORATED, PROMOTED and announced OPENLY! When Mordecai leaked thencoup plan against the king, nobody rewarded him. He made no noise about it. In fact, THE KING FORGOT ABOUT IT! He was not rewarded.

But when his year for OPEN REWARD came, THE KING COULD NOT SLEEP! Esther 6: 1 -2 says: “On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.” Vs. 2 says: “And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king’s chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hands on the king Ahasuerus.” Did you get that? Somebody will not sleep this year because of you! In the past, it seemed like God had forgotten you! Yes, in the past, it seemed like men had been unkind to you and had forgotten the good you did! But thus says the LORD to thee now: “I have come to PICK UP THE SECRET THINGS AND MAKE THEM OPEN!

I shall show forth what was hidden! I shall open the books for your sake and I shall cause your REWARD to be OPEN! Rejoice and look up to Me: because I shall do a thing that shall cause you to dance the dance that was postnoned. You shall sing with the choir of men and women for they shall be there to see Me crown you with a REWARD! I am the REWARDER! I am the FAITHFUL one! I shall wipe your tears and that which I shall do shall cause ears to tingle.” On, LIFT UP YOUR HANDS and praise the LORD NOW!

Get ready to do a 21-day fast from January 9th-29.Saturday January 30th is the LAST-DAY ONLINE WORLD ANOINTING OPEN-REWARD SERVICE; 12pm Nigeria time. Get “War Against Haman- 16” booklet. It contains the 21-day prayer points! This is your year!

JOIN ME ONLINE THIS EVENING 8.00 PM (Nigeria time), FOR A BRIEF PROPHETIC RAIN/WARNING” SERVICE; TO ENABLE YOU START YOUR NEXT WEEK WITH POWER! Theme: ” STARS OF HEAVEN FIGHT MY BATTILE THIS YEAR.” Connect Via Youube: Manna TV International.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2 Jehovah, the OPEN REWARDER; do for me what You did for Joseph and Mordecai.
3. I receive GRACE to connect to the last-day WORLD ANOINTING OPEN-REWARD SERVICE .
4. I receive GRACE to give out ODM copies and get the “WARAGAINST HAMAN-16” booklet which contains the 21-day FASTING PRAYER POINTS and help others participate in this fasting programme.
5. I command every satanic plan to keep me from connecting to the DAILY BREAKING OF FAST prayers and the WORLD ANOINTING ONLINE SERVICE OF January 30th, SCATTER! SCATTER!! SCATTER in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today and about the year seriously as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2021
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: “A BEND IS NOT AN END"

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 31: 1 - 8

Welcome again to this New Year! I know 2020 was quite a year indeed! It was indeed, a year of ELEVATION because it introduced many souls to so many undiscovered talents! It was also an unusual year of the virus that caused pain for many! But even in that pain, many souls found great gain at last! No matter how your past years have been, even when all seems lost, and there is no hope left, remember that this time will pass, and you will look back and see how it made you stronger.

In this New Year determine to KEEP HOPE ALIVE! Hope is being able to see that there is light ahead despite all of the darkness! Never forget today’s scripture, Vs. 6: “Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

”THE LORD IS GOING AHEAD OF YOU AND WITH YOU! Get ready to do a 21-day prayer and fasting programme to begin the year again. Get the New WAR AGAINST HAMAN 16” booklet from any distributor of this ODM booklet. It contains all the 21-day prayer plan/prayer points and the final-day WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE plan. This is your OPEN REWARD year and all things are possible! Close with Sophia Loren:

“When I got enough confidence, the stage was gone. When I was sure of losing, I won. When I needed people the most, they left me. When I learnt to dry my tears, I found a shoulder to cry on. When I mastered the skill of hating, someone started loving me from the core of the heart and while waiting for light for hours when I fell asleep, the sun came Out.”
That’s LIFE! Sometimes, your plans may not go the way you planned, but God has promised you an OPEN REWARD! Success introduces you to the world but failure introduces the worid to you! Always be determined! What you call an END (e.g. Moses’s mistake), God calls it a BEND to the END (Joshua took over and possessed the land for Israel). Hold on! YOU WILL POSSESS YOUR LAND!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you Lord that You have promised to go ahead of me this year.
3. Year 2021 is my year of OPEN REWARD! No matter how my past has been, I determine to trust the LORD again.
4. 2021 is my year! No matter how my past has been, I determine to pray/fast again. Get your “War Against Haman-16 now.
5. I decree: Every power that has vowed to waste my prayers in 2021, SCATTER NOW in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
6. Pray about today generally as led now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2021
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC : “SHE STOPPED THE WEDDING – 1”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 6: 27 - 36

It was like a scene in a home movie, during a wedding ceremony in late October 2020. Venue was at a church in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria, when a woman marched to the church altar, seized the microphone from the Priest during a WEDDING CEREMONY, accused the groom of dumping her for his new bride, and demanded that the wedding ceremony be stopped immediately.

The dramatic Scene occurred at a church.

The enraged woman whose identity could not be ascertained, was said to have leant about the wedding ceremony through a Facebook post by an unidentified user, before the traditional and court wedding ceremonies were held. The angry woman stormed the church with some hefty-looking men, in an Audi car at about 6.30 am, and waited patiently till the wedding ceremony began at 12 pm.

Trouble started when the officiating pastor asked the congregation if anyone knew of any reason for which the couple should not be joined as husband and wife. At the point when the ring bearer was about to hand the ring box to the groom, the self-acclaimed jilted lover matched to the altar, seized the microphone from the Pastor and shouted “No! No!

This wedding will not hold. The shocked pastor was said to have repeated the announcement for the second time, and the light-complexioned woman again answered ” No” in a thunderous voice, to the bewilderment of the congregation. She further narrated how the groom had proposed to marry her in 2017, after a courtship that lasted for seven years, but the relationship did not produce any child.

The enraged woman told the congregation that she entered into a covenant with the groom before the church altar where he worshiped. According to her, he no longer picks my calls. He abandoned me.

Why? What did I do to you? The new bride who watched helplessly as her Joy and hope collapsed on her, also collapsed on her seat, while the groom, who was dressed in a cream-coloured suit with black trousers and a pair of glasses, broke down in tears. Confusion filled the entire congregation as the wedding ceremony was suspended by the officiating pastor. Indeed, a broken courtship is better than broken marriage, but INTEGRITY is important in all you do in 2021.

Why would a man date a woman for years and cleverly abandon her? What was she supposed to do with those “wasted years? Can time be rolled back? In 2021, always remember the GOLDEN RULE (today’s scripture Verse 31) – “And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Don’t do to others what you don t want to be done to you, because YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW! Catch this again: There are seven things that will destroy us: Wealth without work; Pleasure without conscience; Knowledge without character; Religion without sacrifice; Politics without pimple; Science without humanity; Business without ethics! PLEASURE WITHOUT CONSCIENCE WILL DESTROY all your fasting/prayers in 2021! Avoid it and live right daily because this year, you will be UNSTOPPABLE! Worship the LORD now as you prepare for January 9th – 29th.

ODM PRAYER POINTS

2. Repent from ways in which you have betrayed/disappointed others.
Pray the BETHEL HOUR PRAYERS on page 7. Start your day with them this year!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE STOPPED THE WEDDING – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: COLOSSIANS 3: 8 -15

Refer to yesterday's devotional write-up! A member of the church who did not want to be named, claimed that the groom was sighted at the birthday celebration of his ex-lover just a few weeks earlier. She added that tears were seen on the man’s eyes even before the commencement of the wedding ceremony. According to her, The best man who was highly embarrassed by his action, urged him to calm down while he used a white handkerchief to wipe away his tears. The groom attended the birthday of his ex-lover a few weeks earlier and was still going to see that girl at home. Why will he do such a thing when he knew his wedding was around the corner? she queried” Two hours after the incident, the officiatıng pastor was allegedly given another directive by the authoritiess of the church to join the couple who later arrived in a grey-coloured SUV, in holy matrimony. Today’s scripture says in Verse 9: “Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds. The lesson is that in all you do, SOLIDIFY YOUR FOUNDATION and PLANS when others are involved because MEN CAN LIE. If the new husband lied to the ex-lover after 7 years, then the law of sowing and reaping will manifest unless serious repentance is done! Why did the angry lady allow the man to use her for his momentary pleasure wthout fulfilling all righteousness of marital settlement? In all you do in 2021, cross the “Ts” and dot the “Is.” In business even with Christian brethren, sign LEGAL AGREEMENTS. Do you know that in some issues with my biological children, we sign legal agreements? Yes! I do and I encourage them to do so with others! The agreements help me not to fail them and vice versa, because we are human! Hear Harry S. Truman: “A person who is fundamentally honest doesn’t need a code off ethics. The Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount are all the ethical code anybody needs.”
The Holy Ghost is saying: “BE SUBTLE THOROUGH AND WISE in your dealings with others this_ year, because the enemy has planncd to shipwreck you through somcone close to you. Close with this: Don’t assume everyone is sincere as you are! Have many friends, hut TRUSTNONE except God! Always cross the “Ts and dot the “Is” to avoid bitter tears and hindered prayers this year! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend.

2. Repent from ways in which you have trusted men in your past.
3. Lord, heal me of my assumptions and mistakes!
4. Lord, RESTORE WHATEVER I have lost by my trusting others (pray it seriously for 3 days and forgive them in your heart).
5. Pray the BETHEL HOUR PRAYERS on page 7, start your day with them this year!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I CANT BREATHE! I CAN’T BREATHE! I CAN’T BREATHE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HOSEA 7: 1 - 7

The deaths of Eric Gamer in New York and George Floyd in Minnesota created a national outrage over the use of deadly police restraint. There were many others you didn’t hear about. On 5″ September last year, in Las Vegas, USA, a police officer spotted Byron Williams bicycling without a safety light. Since the bike did not have a light on it, some police oficers flipped on their siren and shouted for him to stop. Mr. Williams fled through a vacant lot and over a wall before complying with orders to drop face down in the dirt where officers used their hands and knees to pin him down.

“I can’t breathe” he gasped. He repeated it 17 times before he later lapsed into unconsciousness and died. Eric Garner another black man, had said the same three anguished words in 2014 after a police officer who had stopped him for selling untaxed cigarettes held him in a chokehold on a New York sidewalk. He kept shouting, “I cant breathe,” till he died. Again the world was in outrage in May 2020 when a black American, George Floyd was shown pleading, “I CANT BREATHE with a Minneapolis, US police officer because of a $20 bill issue and planted a knee on the back of his neck for 8 minutes, 46 seconds until his life slipped away.

Over the past decade, The New York Times found that at least 70 people have died in law enforcement custody after saying the same words __” I cant breath.” So, it seems a polica officer would not listen to a man’s appeal for something as basic as AIR. And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that IF YOU DON’T BREATH THE AIR OF THE Holy SPIRIT, YOU WILL DIE SPIRITUALLY in 2021! The Holy Ghost is reminding you that: the PRAYER FIRE IS AIR (OXYGEN) OF THE SPIRITUAL LyTFE. Prayer is the Christian’s vital breath and the Christian’s native air! Wow! If Satan can attack you there, then you are on your way to their demonic mortuary!

See Hosea 7:7- “They are all hot as an oven, and have devoured their judges; all their kings are fallen: there is none among them that calleth unto me. “Oh! The words: NONE! NONE! NONE! None could pray! None could tarry in seeking the LORD, because their cry of “I CAN T BREATHE was ignored by satanic policemen! That is why you must get your, WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16 (WAH – 16) booklet now and get angry! Do not miss the upcoming worldwide 21-day fasting and prayer programme (January 9 - 29).

The “WAH-16″ booklet contains the 21-day prayer/fasting prayer points! Tell the devil, he cannot CHOKE you or STOP YOUR SPIRITUAL BREATH this year! Tell him, he cannot turn you into a casualty of a PRAYERLESS, DRY, ICHABOD-LIKE,” and EMPTY CHRISTIAN LIFE because 2021 is your year of abundant, spiritual oxygen fire power flowing with OPEN REWARDS and you will never be a victim of, CANT BREATHE” Pray now!

2. Repent from ways in which you have been CHOKED AND DRY in your prayer life in the past.
3. In this year 2021, satan, you cannot turn me into a victim of, “CANT BREATHE.”
4. Holy Ghost; REVIVE my PRAYER LIFE again! Baptize me with a rain of PRAYER FIRE (SPIRTUAL OXYGEN) again and again in Jesus name (Pray it seriously). I shall start and complete fasting programme in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I CAN’T BREATHE! I CAN’T BREATHE! I CANT BREATHE! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 16: 16 - 31

Remember yesterday’s devotional on the dying mantra of “I CANT BREATHE” by BLACK American victims of police brutality! Truth is, if Satan can pin you down with his spiritual demonic police and hold your “spiritual throat,” by keeping you BUSY! BUSY! BUSY or by making you so WEAK or SLEEPY from laziness, then he has succeeded in BLOCKING YOUR “SPIRITUAL OXYGEN” – YOUR MIRACLE PRAYER LIFE!

Sometimes, before you start shouting, “I CANT BREATHE,” the damage has been done! Yes! Sometimes, before you start shouting, “I CANTBREATHE,” Satan has diverted your blessings! Sometimes, before you start shouting, “I CANT BREATHE,” your GLORY has been turned to GROANING! Ah! Don’t let Satan turn you into a SPIRITUAL victim of “I CAN’T BREATHE” (AM SPIRITUALLY DRY and not GROWING)! Delilah was a demonic police officer and she refused to hear Samson’s cry of, “I CANT BREATHE”.” Don’t let the demonic police of hell, steal your AIR this year! Resist their plan to CHOKE you with hatred for fasting and prayers!

Don’t let them CHOKE YOU with SLEEP and LOVE OF FOOD, TV, TELEPHONE, SOCIAL MEDIA, RADIO or A LIFE of EASE, etc. Close with these two stanzas from the old time hymn: PRAYER IS THE SOUL’S SINCERE DESIRE.”

Prayer is the soul’s Sincere desire, Uttered, or unexpressed;
The motion of a hidden fire,
That trembles in the breast.
Prayer is the burden of a sigh,
The falling of a tear;
The upward glancing of an eye,
When none but God is near.

The truth is that SATAN wants to take you to a point of, “I cant breathe,” but as you join the oncoming worldwide 21-day fast, which begins tomorrow (January 9-29m), that plan will EXPIRE! Get your, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN 16, booklet now; It contains the 21-day fasting prayer points. The end-of-fast WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE this year will be ONLINE on Saturday January 30th at 12pm Nigeria time.

Connect via: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL. FACEBOOK: ourdailymanaonline. INSTAGRAM ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Ah! LET US ALL BREATHE PRAYER FIRE and FREEDOM in these 21 days/beyond! I decree: YOU WILL BREATHE AGAIN and everything delayed or dying in you will come alive in Jesus name! This is your year! tomorrow January 9th 2021 is the beginning of the 21-day fasting programme.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian seek not yet…

2. In this year 2021, satan, you cannot turn me into a victim of, “I CAN’T BREATHE.”
3. Holy Ghost; baptize me with a rain of PRAYER FIRE (SPIRITUAL OXYGEN) again and again in Jesus name (Pray it seriously). I shall start the fasting programme and complete it in Jesus name.
4. Pray the BETHEL HOUR PRAYERS on page 7. Use it to Start your day daily in 2021.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2021
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: “Sin Fascinates, Then Assassinates!”

Basic Scriptures:
Psalm 66: 18; Deuteronomy 34: 1-8

Oh! Welcome to the beginning of this year’s WORLDWIDE fasting programme! Get the SECRETS AND PRINCIPLES OF FASTING from the 2021 WAR AGAINST HAMAN -16″ BOOKLET. It will help you for these 21days! Deuteronomy 28:10: “And all people of he earth shall SEE that Thou art called by the name of the LORD…” Please, note the words: “ALL PEOPLE OF THE EARTH SHALL SEE.”

That means it will not be behind closed doors. ”

IT WILL BE OPEN AND CLEAR FOR ALL To SEE! The question is: “What will all people of the earth see in 2021? GOD will use your life, family and ministry as a showpiece and masterpiece to demonstrate His awesome power. He will bless you until the blessed call you blessed. He will silence your mockers with an OPEN MIRACLE. He will disgrace whatever was meant to disgrace you.
He will cause that delayed marital story to happen this year. Yes, God will orchestrate a testimony, a celebration and an ALL-ROUND SUCCESS STORY for you this year and ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH SHALL SEE IT and they shall know that you serve a living God!

As you see more in WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 16” BOOKLET today, Mathew 6: 4 shall be exposed to you! But the LORD wants you to know that SIN can STOP your OPEN REWARD! It fascinates and tantalizes you, then ends up assassinating your dreams!

I remember Benjamin Whichcote: “Sin is the failure of a fallible creature, and reversible by repentance.” Always remember that sin stopped MOSES FROM THE ultimate breakthrough – THE PROMISED LAND! HE LABOURED IN VAIN! What is that SECRET SIN that can stop you? May you not pray in vain this year! Close with Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy: “To sin is a human business, to justify sins is a devilish business.”

Ah! “Know that there are only two kinds of persons on earth: those dead in sin and those dead to Sin (Leonard Ravenhill). Determine that the ACCUSER of the brethren will not get you and that NO SIN will stop you this year! Determine to live like Jesus Christ in 2021 even beyond this 21-day fasting programme!

Always ask “WVWJD”-WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? Holiness is not an option if you must see GOD-IN-ACTION! Always remember that after all the breakthroughs of this earth, HEAVEN IS THE FINAL BREAKTHROUGH! Live right! Forgive! Don’t miss heaven! Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 16 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” booklet seriously today)!

PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
Psalm 66: 18; REPENT FROM the SINS YOU KNOW (COMMISSION) and the ones you don’t know (OMISSION)
Forgive the following people (Mention them).
2. As I pray and sow my OPEN REWARD SEED, Lord, let me not FAST IN VAIN. Give me a testimony of: “THIS CAN ONLY BE GOD” in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE BETHESDA ANOINTING! OPEN GRACE! OPEN DISGRACE

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 5: 1 - 9

Welcome to today’s devotional with He that showed up at the pool of Bethesda and turned Open Disgrace to Open Grace! He will do the same for you in this 21-day fasting programme. There is what is called, THE BETHESDA DAY. It was a day JUDGMENT was suspended for MERCY to reign. Ah! That BETHESDA DAY was a day, when it was “loudly proclaimed” by the angel that troubled the water: “It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy ” (Romans 9:16). It was a day God chose to be THE PARTIAL REFEREE in the game of life! Therefore, I prophesy as I am commanded: “THIS IS A YEAR WITH OPEN REWARD BENEFITS! All you have lost in your 38 years” shall be restored and MIGHT shall lose the game to GRACE.” The impotent man was at the poolside.
There is the poolside of life. The poolside of life is the place of rejection, abandonment, hopelessness, frustration, stagnation, DELAY and fruitlessness, BUT by the Bethesda Anointing, you are coming out by fire! vs. 6 of today’s scripture says: “When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case..” Ah! Did you get that! THE LORD knew that he had been in that case for a long time. Oh! WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS! HE KNOWS YOUR TEARS, BATTLES, BETRAYALS! Yes! HE KNOWS! Thus says the Lord: “I am aware of that long case, that Open REPROACH, shame and Open disgrace experience, I can see you by the poolside of life and by the anointing, you shall OVERTAKE/RISE AGAIN because I AM SET TO OPENLY DIGNIFY YOU AND IT SHALL END IN PRAISE.” Oh! Lift up your hands now and begin to worship the LORD AS YOU PRAISE HIM for your BETHESDA YEAR and new BETHESDA SEASON in this 21-day fasting progranme and declare by faith now: ABBA FATHER; This is my year! I shall not abort this fast! I shall finish this fast! I shall sow my, BEHESDA OPEN RAWARD SEED”, I shall pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALMS sent to me after that, and by the grace of God, I shall partake/connect to the last-day WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE OF OPEN REWARD on January 30″, 12pm Nigeria time (NO NIGHT PROGRAMME THIS YEAR! Amen and amen! (Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 25 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” booklet seriously today and tomorrow). This is your year!

CONNECT TO THE ONLINE DAILY BREAKING-OF-FAST PROPHETIC RAIN SERVICE TONIGHT! Theme: “IT MAKETH RICH! THERE SHALL BE NO SORROW” JOIN via FACEBOOK Ourdailymannaonline. Time is 8pm Nigeria Time.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. O LORD, turn every secret “sorry to open singing and congratulations this year!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SINGLED OUT FROM 300!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 27: 1 -11

“Since I joined ODM in 2014 through a friend using this booklet, I have experienced many good things. But this very one is too visible to be kept. It’s about my spouse; he has been denied promotion for 4 years in his place of work, due to the refusal of his personal boss to sign the promotion letter, which he had kept on his desk for 4 years.

With prayers, my husband was transferred from that department with an increment in salary. When l saw the theme of this year, “DIVINE ELEVATION” I asked him to partake in the 21-day fasting and prayer programme of last year (January 2020). On the 10th day of the fasting programme being 20th January 2020, he was promoted out of 300 workers that were yet to be promoted; the Lord singled him out. When the present boss was confronted by others for not following the normal process, he said: “HE HAS BEEN PROMOTED AND THERE’S NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT."

Therefore, I return all the glory to God of Our Daily Manna, “Jehovah THE PROTOCOL BREAKER (From Sis Andrew Christiana; Lagos, Nigeria +234 803 218 9002) – Indeed, that uncommon ELEVATION! And the LORD who did it for him shall do it for you in this 21-day fasting programme! You will be selected for SPECIAL FAVOUR out of the crowd! God will raise men to help you from all sides! The RAIN of FAVOUR on you will defy explanation! Every PROTOCOL is hereby SUSPENDED FOR YOUR SAKE as in the case of the FIVE DAUGHTERS OF ZELOPHEHAD.

It was a singular case that had NEVER happened in all of Israel, where the head of a family had no sons, but daughters only. These young women discovered that because there were no males in their household, their family name was omitted from the national register (census), but they made their case and God changed the rule for their sakes. That shall be your story this year! The KING SHALL RULE IN YOUR FAVOUR and your testimony will be heard OPENLY!

PRAYER PONTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

1. In your own words, pray Over today’s word as led now.
2. Any power or authority holding or sitting on my testimony; EXPIRE in this fasting programme and beyond in Jesus name.
3. Lord, wherever I go, single me out from the crowd this year.
4. Lord, restore the years that every satanic locust and caterpillar have eaten in Jesus name. For my past shame, I shall have DOUBLE FAME (OPEN REWARD testimony) in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today generally as led now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SETTLE THE NIGHTS OF 2021!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 13: 24 - 30

Vs. 25 of today’s scripture says, But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.” Note: WHILE MEN SLEPT! While men slept, the seed of tears was sown. The HOLY GHOST wants you to know that YOUR ENEMIES OPERATE MOSTLY IN THE NIGHT and they originate the EVIL AGENDAS in the night season controlled by the moon. Don’t forget that Psalm 91: 5 says: Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day.”
The day has demonic ARROWS but by the time it reaches NIGHT, those ARROWS graduate to the level of TERROR! Share with me the testimony below from ZAMBIA and get ready to do a MIDNIGHT BATTLE in 48 hours time (Friday January 15th) with via FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE (Details below)! Dear Bishop Chris, I testify to what God did during the last 21-day prayer and fasting Programme! Thanks to the Lord, my daughter got a miraculous job in the Ministry of Health! Also, the object which was moving in my body because of an attack at night stopped immediately after the fast of 21 days.

These are my testimonies! Thanks before God; to Him be the Glory! Pastor Chris, I really thank God for using you as His agent of restoration, blessing, destiny and family indeed. Pastor, you are really a true servant of the most High God (From Edina Musongole).

Note: “the object which was moving in body because of the attack at night.” She was attacked at NIGHT and an object began to move around her body! Wicked powers use the night season to PLANT things into your business, career, your health (body), your finances, relationships, marital expectations, or anything you are praying about. Use today’s devotional to consecrate ALL THE NIGHTS OF 2021. Then join the ONLINE MIDNIGHT PRAYERS of this Friday, January 15th as follows: (10pm-10.45pm; FACEB0OK LIVE (@ourdailymannonline). 11pm-11.45pm INSTAGRAM LIVE (@ourdailymanna_bishopchris); YOUTUBE: 12am-12.45am (@MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL).

Sow your Prophetic seed as led to receive your Prayer Psalms, and pray today’s fasting prayers on page 33 – PRAY NOW! of WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16 booklet! This is your year TONIGHT’S BREAKING-OF-FAST SERVICE is via INSTAGRAM ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

2. O Lord, arise and UPROOT anything planted into my life, family and ministry AT NIGHT or day by Wicked powers in Jesus name.
3. I soak all the nights of 2021 in the BLOOD of Jesus.
4. I command every TERROR or PESTILENCE of the NIGHT this year GO BACK TO SENDER TIMES NOW and in all the months of 2021 in Jesus name (mention the months). Pray todays fasting prayers in “War Against Haman -16 booklet now.
5. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BIGGER THAN WHAT YOU ASK! DIVINE SURPRISE IS COMING!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EPHESIANS 3: 20; EXODUS 3: 1 - 6

“Good morning Sir, I am from Delta State, Nigeria. In January 2020, I sowed my Divine Elevation seed and I was given a psalm to pray for 3 weeks. I did not go for the night vigil but I told my friend to get me a sticker. I was hoping to buy a motorcycle so as to use the sticker on it. To my surprise, on July 8th 2020, before the second fasting and prayer programme my husband and I received a miracle of “Can This Be True?” – the gift of a bungalow given to my husband by a relative. God changed my hope of acquiring a motorcycle for the sudker, to a building where I have now PLACED THE STICKER! I am thanking God for your life sir; Dr Chris. This is my testimony (From +234 806 380 6717).” She fasted in January and it took 5 months for God to SURPRISE HER! Wait for your season! Delay is not a denial.

She ASKED FOR a little MOTOR BIKE but God gave her a MIRACLE HOUSE! Listen: He is the God that is able to do “exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us” Eph 3:20). Note: God will do ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL you are praying about this year! The AMPLIFIED BIBLE translation puts it thus: Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the action of His power that is at work within us is able to (carry out His power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely] beyond our highest prayer, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams.

Oh! Your God does Superabundantly, far over and above all that you have the AUDACITY to ask or think. He does infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams! HE IS NOT SMALL and He is NOT a man that He should LIE! This lady sowed her prophetic seed and prayed the Psalms sent to her! God has been faithful to this WORD concerning all who sow and pray the Prophetic Prayer Psalms in this vision!

If you did not get a reply, it may be due to network. Kindly and always e-mail/text us or WhatsApp “NO REPLY YET” then state what you were not replied for to the number and e-mail stated in the WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16 booklet. The burning bush was a divine surprise for Moses! Expect divine Surprises in this fasting programme and beyond. Amen!

Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 33 – PRAY NOW! of “WAR AGATNST HAMAN-16 booklet and connect bo the LAST-DAY WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE of JANUARY 30TH 12PM (Nigeria time)
Connect via YOUTUBE: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL. INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris; FACEBOOK ourdaiymannonline.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend…

2. Lord, in this year 2021, do superabundantly, far over and above all that I ask or think in Jesus name.
3. Lord, in this year’s fasting programme, SURPRISE ME for good! visit these prayer points of my destiny (mention them again).
4. Pray today’s prayers in WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16 booklet now.
5. Pray about today as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE ON-TIME GOD: YOUR SET-TIME IS HERE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIASTES 3: 17 -20; PSALM 102: 13

Welcome to another day of encounter with the ON-TIME GOD in this fasting Programme! Psalm 46:5 says: “God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.” Wow! What a promise! RIGHT EARLY! In this YEAR OF OPEN REWARD, one of the things your God will do for you is to help you ON- TIME! Help will not come LATE OR TOO EARLY! It will come, ON-TME-RIGHT EARLY!

He will help you to redeem everything you lost in your yesteryears! Acts 16:26 declares: “And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.” Glory to God! Ah! The ON-TIME GOD God moves THE in a manner called SUDDENLY”, and this happens in HIS SET-TIME! Oh! I prophesy as I am commanded: “Your life, family and story will not be stranded this year! The ON-TIME God will help you and that right early. Your life, family and ministry shall disappoint satanic times and calendars).

Your life shall not lack ON-TIME HELP this year. Jehovah THE ON-TIME GOD” is your God and He will crush DELAY AGENTS! He will OPENLY show to the world that everything around you WILL END IN PRAISE and your lines (your life’s dreams) will fall into pleasant places” (Psalm 16: 6). Declare aloud Now: “As I sow my OPEN-REWARD or ON-TIME/SET-TIME SEED, and pray the PROPHETTC PRAYER PSALMS that will be sent to me, my life and ministry will see ON-TIME HELP!

Nothing will be too late or too early! By the grace of God, I shall partake/connect to the last- day WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE OF OPEN REWARD on January 30, 12pm Nigeria time (NO NIGHT PROGRAMME THIS YEAR)! Amen! This is your year!

TODAY IS DAY 7 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Pray todays prayers on page 42 CLICK HERE of “War Against Haman-16 booklet! TONIGHT TWO VIGIL PRAYERS ON-LINE!
1ST SESSION – Connect via: FACEBOOK: ourdallymannaonline.
Time: 11pm-11:45pm (Nigeria time). SESSION-connect via: YOUT TUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 12am-12.45 am. Be ready to pray in these brief encounters TONIGHIT!

PRAYER POINTS Take Song 3: Amazing grace… GENERAL

2. O my Set-Time, show up by fire! Show up in Jesus name!
3. Jehovah the On-Time God is my God, and He will locate my destiny SUDDENLY this year.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2021
OUR DAILY MANNA

Topic : “Jumped 5 Steps! You Shall Overtake This Year!”

Basic Scripture:
Genesis 48: 8 - 20

Share with me the testimony below: “Glory be to God! I am a lady from the nation of Zambia aged 26. l’ve been using Our Daily Manna for sometime now; I just want to glorify God for what He has done. I have been praying for a promotion since 2017 after completing my bachelor’s degree in Law.

I’ve been taking part in the 21 and 14-day fasting and prayers since 2018. I did the 21-day fasting programme in January 2020 with so much difficulty; I had malaria in the middle of the program but I refused to quit. I continued with the fast whilst on malaria medication.

I Sowed my REPROACH TO RESPECT (Divine Elevation Seed) for the first time, and I received my Prayer Psalm which I prayed for 3 weeks. On the 3rd of April, I received the news that I had been promoted from Assistant Court Clerk to Local Courts Officer, JUMPING 5 SALARY SCALES (Supervisor of local courts in 3 districts). MY ELEVATION HAS SHOCKED MANY!

I Just want to thank God, indeed I have been moved from LODEBAR TO JERUSALEM. It’s not easy to get a promotion in this day and age but the God of elevation has done it for me. Thank God for Daily Manna. May God continue to bless you, Bishop Dr Chris! Kwakpovwe. Shalom! (Withhold my names in case you use my testimony in future devotionals) (260 97 6482616).”

Glory to God! She had MALARIA but refused to stop the fast! Let nothing stop you in this 2021 fasting programme. She sowed the PROPHETIC SEED as instructed, prayed the 3-week Prayer Psalms and got UNCOMMON PROMOTION (JUMPING 5 SALARY SCALES)!

Wow! OVERTAKING GRACE! GRACE OF SPEED! That was DIVINE ELEVATION as decreed in 2020. I decree that as you SOW your prophetic seed this year CLICK Here for Account details and pray the Psalms that will be sent to you again, you will JUMP OVER AND OVERTAKE after the order of EPHRAIM! He OVERTOOK MANASSEH!

You will move from OPEN REPROACH to OPEN REWARD! Ah! It will happen! Note this: The problems that GOD cannot solve, have not been created.

PRAYER POINTS:

2. Lord, cause me to OVERTAKE this year! Change the RULE for my sake!
3. Lord, restore the years the cankerworm has eaten and my lost REWARD!
4. Lord, ACCELERATE me and cause me to JUMP OVER to TAKE OVER in Jesus’ name.
5. I shall complete this fast. This is my year, I shall testify in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DARKNESS IS HIS RAW MATERIAL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 1: 1 - 2;
1 Peter 2: 6-10

Welcome! GOD’s SECRET FORMULA of GREAT CREATION IS hidden in the dark seasons of your life! Have you ever wondered why there were 3 hours of darkness when the LORD Jesus Christ died on Calvary’s cross? Matthew 27:45 says: “Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. Why these 3 hours of DARKNESS? FIRST REASON: God (THE LIGHT) withdrew His presence from His Son. No wonder He cried in Mark 15: 34 “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthaní?” which interpreted means, My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken Me? “Darkness Is The Absence Of Light! So When The Light (Jehovah) Withdrew His Face, Darkness Struck the Earth! Wow! SECOND REASON: God was about to start a NEW CREATION as in Genesis 1:2 when DARKNESS EXISTED BEFORE CREATION STARTED. Likewise, at Calvary’s cross, God began the second Genesis – DARKNESS BEFORE CREATION! That 3-hour season was when God began the BORN AGAIN CREATION and was the season He began your NEW LIFE IN CHRIST! In those 3 hours, He was busy in the LABORATORY of heaven mapping out your salvation, life and ministry! Wow! Each time darkness/battles (anything not planted by your Father God) Shows up ln your life, always remember that THE MASTER PLANNER (Jehovah) is about to CREATE SOMETHING AWESOME AGAIN because DARKNESS IS HIS RAW MATERIAL for the great things of your destiny! Out of that 3-hour, DARKNESS came forth a NEW CREATION. A NEW NATION and a NEW GENERATION of a peculiar people (You) – our second scripture! And this is why you must NEVER quit this year! Darkness is not your last bus-stop! Darkness is your new beginning in this fasting programme and indeed this year 2021, Jehovah God will use darkness (your battles) as His raw material for your OPEN REWARD. Ah! Declare aloud now: “As I sow my OPEN-REWARD or DARKNESS IS NOT MY LAST BUS-STOPSEED CLICK HERE TO SOW, and pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALMS that will be sent to me, my life/family/ministry will end up as an OASIS in a desert!

By the grace of God, I shall partake/connect to the last-day WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE OF OPEN REWARD on January 30th, 12pm Nigeria time(NO NIGHT PROGRAMME THIS YEAR Amen and amen! (Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 49 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” booklet seriously today and tomorrow). This is your year!

WAH-16 ODM 21 Days Fasting Prayer Points DAY 9 AND DAY 10

CONNECT TO THE ON-LINE DAILY BREAKING-OF-FAST/ PROPHETIC RAIN TONIGHT! Team: “THE GREAT PHYSICIAN OF 2021.” JOIN via instagram: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Time is 8pm Nigeria Time

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

2. O God, use darkness as Your raw matertal to recover my destiny this year in Jesus name.
3. Every darkness orchestrated by Satan to turn my life into shanbloes catch fire in Jesus name (Pray seriously). See you 8PM tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE WORE MY SUIT! YOUR OPEN REWARD IS HERE.

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOB 22: 29,
2 SAMUEL 6: 1-12

I got the mail below and was asked to hide the name for Wisdom sake:

“Dear Bishop Chris, before I send my prayer request, I would like to testify unto the glory of God; what God did for me after attending last year’s WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT at TBS, Lagos Nigeria, to conclude our 21- day fasting and prayer programme. I Was among those that wore your suit that night To receive the fruit of the womb and to God be the glory I am pregnant-3 months gone. Thank you Jesus (Name Withheld)!”

The above testimony was sent about 6 months ago. Thank God for His prophetic grace over this Vision! I was directed last year to ask all women believing God for the FRUIT of the womb to PUBLICLY wear my suit at the TBS Lagos ground and there have been amazing testimonies rolling in. This is just one of those published today. However, for wisdom sake, we do not publish their names or details except they specifically ask me to. Note that DUE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD GENERALLY i.e. COVID-19/ GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS, QUARANTINE ISSUES FOR TRAVELLERS, etc, THERE SHALL BE NO PHYSICAL GATHERING AT THE TBS THIS YEAR! But as your prophet, I decree that in this year 2021 and in this fasting programme ending with the ONLINE WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE (Saturday 12pm Nigeria Time), heaven shall REMEMBER YOU! T decree hat your PROPHETIC SEED and your PROPHETIC PSALM PRAYERS WILL NOT BE IN VAIN! Listen: The GLORY hat swallows up SHAME will rest upon you this year! Ah! I am shown that even KINGS will plead to see you because an OPEN REWARD story that cannot be hidden is coming upon you! A sad and bitter story will not Come from your address this year! By reason of the anointing, nothing will stop you and the WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED WILL COME TO AN EARLY END this year in Jesus name. Just as OBEDEDOM’s good news was spread abroad the entire City, your testimony will be so loud this year! Yea, in 2021, the LORD shall open for you His good treasure and give you a shout of victory at last!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace …

2. O God of OBEDEDOM, take me from the crowd. Lord, what is killing others will promote my destiny! When LETSayng, there is a casting down, I shall scream: THERE IS A LIFTING UP!
3. Pray about today generally as led now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TEAR-WIPING TECHNOLOGIST!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 8: 1-11

Share with me this testimony from our tweeter handle! It can only be from the God whom I call, “JEHOVAH THE TEARS TECHNOLOĞIST or simply, “JEHOVAH THE TEAR WIPER”;

“Dear Bishop Chris, this one is called “Jehovah Over Do/Over Surprise testimony and I hope it gets published so that others can be strengthened in their faith in God. I participated in the January 2020 Fast and attended the World Anointing Night. I wrote down things I wanted for 2020 and by February 2020, just 2 weeks after the vigil, Jehovah Overdo showered me with answers. I had 13 admission offers to top graduate schools in the UK, Canada and China but couldn’t attend despite a partial scholarship into one because despite being an First-Clas graduate, I was poorer than a church rat and could not even afford to apply for a visa. My career, relationship status, finances, and health were making others to mock me and doubt that I was serving God. I was fed up. I actually gave God till December to show up as my God and stop the reproach or would quit believing that He exists. So, I fasted one more time. During the fast, I asked God for academic, marital, financial and career elevation. Not only did God restore my broken relationship, He gave me a prestigious, full-tuition scholarship to any UK school of my choice; the scholarship award included my visa fee, flight fee to and fro, accommodation and living expenses all paid for! It all stilll feels like a dream! I have had a troubled life because I grew up in a dysfunctional home but in the midst of that, God saw my tears and wiped them permanently- I can’t remember the last time I cried or was depressed and I used to cry almost every day. God stopped mockery and did it in style. I don’t cry anymore. God has given me Joy! (I would like this to be published but please don’t include my name or my Twitter handle or phone number).”

Very soon, you will not remember your tears again! The God of this vision is a SPECIALIST in “TEAR-WIPING TECHNOLOGY!” This child of God wrote: …despite being a Firs-Class graduate Was poorer than a church rat” God took this 1st class testifier from 1st class poverty to 1st class favour! Oh, by the way, even “church rats” are no longer poor! In this year 2021, God will use your life to show the world that it is not how you started but how you end that matters! Those mocking you now will see your celebration and it will come like a dream! Ask the woman caught in Adultery (today’s scripture)! (To be continued tomorrow.) –

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend…

2. Lord, cause me to OVERTAKE this year! Change the RULE for my sake!
3. “Jehovah THE TEAR WIPER,” WIPE MY TEARS! Restore any delayed or wasted year! Restore my lost REWARD in Jesus name
4. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TEAR-WIPING TECHNOLOGIST! -2

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 SAMUEL 30: 1 - 6, PSALM 113: 7

Yesterday’s testifier wrote: “I was fed up. I actually gave God till December to show up as my God and stop the reproach or I would quit believing that He exists” So I fasted one more time. Did you get that? DISCOURAGED BUT FASTED ONE MORE TIME! Was God afraid of the threat? No! The answer lies in: “So, I fasted one more time.” DISCOURAGED BUT TOOK ACTION! Oh, many of us BLACKMAIL GOD! I once lived that lite too! Oh, there was a period I would CRY and ask Him to SEE MY TEARS and I would THREATEN HIM – (join me to Laugh aloud please) Yes! He wiped my tears because of HIS MERCY not because I was threatening Him! Ah! Always remember that in this race of 2021, when you get tired or discouraged (WE ALL DO), lean-to rest, but never quit! The testifier said, “So, I fasted one more time!” Grow discouraged but keep moving! DO SOMETHING! SHAME THE DEVIL! God will always show up AT THE RIGHT TIME! He is an EVER-PRESENT HELP in trouble! It does not matter where you are coming from, what matters is WHERE YOU ARE GOING! You cannot go back and change the beginning! But you can start where you are and change the ending!
Garry Blair once opined: “You will be judged by your results and how well you bring things meant to an end! Therefore stay strong and focused to finish strong.

Always remember that if you are brave enough to start, then you are strong enough to finish. ln life, you may not end up where you thought you were going. but you will always end up where you were meant to be, because ALL things will work in your favour-IF YOU LOVE GOD And in the end, it is not the years in your life that matter but the life in your years! So, hold on and keep moving because the TEAR WIPER is on the throne! Despite the award-winning” tears of DAVID, did the TEAR WIPER not make him to LAUGH AGAIN in 1 Samuel 30? You are next!

2. Lord, use my life to show that You are the EVER PRESENT GOD trouble.
3. Lord, use my life to show that You are the LIFTER of men and the TEAR- WIPING TECHNOLOGIST! Take away TEARS from my history in 2021 in Jesus name
4. Pray about today generally as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DOUBLE JJ! THE JPWMD! YOU SHALL WALK ON WATER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 14: 22 - 34

Again in this fasting programme, share with me another good news to stir up your faith: “Dear Bishop Chris, I just woke up now 2 am from the encounter I had with you in a dream as regards my testifying to the goodness of the Lord. My name is CAPTAIN FRANK OBIBINE! I want to thank God for my promotion to the rank of a CAPTAIN in the Amy. The battles that raged were many. But I engaged them all using your recommended 21-day and 14-day ODM JJ (January & July) prayer weapons of mass destruction, (JJPWMD). MY Promotion was like walking on water. But the LORD saw me through. I wanted to keep quiet about it, wondering if it required giving an open testimony. But last night, you appeared to me in a dream and said: “GO AND TESTIFY” Through you, I have received my promotion. Now I know you are a TRUE man of God! GLORY TO GOD-(From Captain Frank Obibine).” He said he saw me in his dream! wow! I also appear now by the LORD and come to declare to a user of today’s devotional: In this fasting programme and beyond, YOU SHALL TESTIFY AND I SHALL PUBLISH YOUR TESTIMONY in Jesus name. Declare 21 “AMEN” now! 61 families will testify of FRUIT OF THE WOMB OPEN REWARD with 2 twins showing up this year! 13 souls will testify of BREAKING THE YOKE OF DELAY of over 12 years! I see 27 deaths canceled now! I see 82 CAREER promotions and peace that will shock even those involved! 74 will OVERTAKE and RECOVER! 6 souls will See their enemies BURIED this year! I see 340 healings NOW-4 diabetes cases, 89 high BP and the rest are various sicknesses! The Lord says you will look for them and you will see them NO MORE! I see 72 marital connections and dancing this year! I see the testimony of “TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE” locating you this year! I see 1,231 souls singing a NEW SONG of: “MY OPEN REWARD HAS COME” This soldier said his promotion was like walking on water! That means IT CAN ONLY BE GOD who did it as in the case of Peter! That shall be your story this year! You shall “walk on water and see the supernatural in action! Refuse to stop trusting! You shall not sink! This is your year! Pray today fasting prayers on page 68 of WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 16” booklet and connect to the LAST DAY ONLINE WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE of JANUARY 30TH 12PM (Nigeria time).

TONIGHT- Join THE ON-LINE DAILY BREAKING-OF-FAST SERVICE via FACB0OK Ourdailymannaonline. Time is 8 pm Nigeria time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led

2. Lord, use this fasting programme, the ODM and the “WARAGAINST HAMAN-16″ booklet as weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION concerning ANYTHING You have not DESIGNED for my design . Lord, do what will be described by everyone as, WALKING ON WATER” (IT CAN ONLY BE GOD AND GOD ALONE) this year n Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : THE DOUBLE JJ! THE JJPWMD! THIS IS YOUR YEAR!- 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 10: 18
ESTHER 2: 1 - 4

From yesterday’s testimony, – the soldier called the two major prayer programs of this vision”JJWMD.” Oh, I would call them: “OPERATION JJVWMD.” Indeed, the DEVIL is in trouble concerning you because, through this 21-day fasting programme, there will be DIVINE MASS DESTRUCTION of his plans for you this year! The Lord said in Luke 10:18 that He saw Satan as lightning fall from heaven! This year you will see him falling big time, concerning your life, family, finances, marital story, career, business, ministry, etc. The testifier said he saw me in his dream and thousands have also testified of seeing me. itis not me but the Holy Spirit in “OPERATION JJWMD” even while you are asleep! your days and nights this year will be full of DIVINE OPERATIONS! I decree: In this year 2021, the dream that will CHANGE your destiny will be shown to you within the next 28 days! The God who gave that soldier a, “TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE TESTIMONY” OF PROMOTION WILL SHOW UP FOR YOU THIS YEAR! YOUR WAITING IS OVER! What your God cannot does not exist! May your life fulfill every written WORD of God this year! Whatever has Covered your glory will be BULLDOZED by JEHOVAH’S OPERATION JJWMD! Shame will be paralyzed! Demotion will be massively disgraced! Whoever is occupying your seat of honour and OPEN REWARD will be overthrown this year just as VASHTI had to give way for Esther! Yea! As you sow your PROPHETIC SEED, (Sow your OPEN REWARD SEED (ORS) ODM 2021) pray the PSALMS that will be sent to you and as you complete this fasting programme with logging in at the last-day WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE of January 30″, 12pm (Nigeria time), YOUR SEED OF PROGRESS WILL NEVER WITHER because your testimony WILL BE VERY LOUD!

BRIEF ONLINE MIDNIGHT PRAYERS TONIGHT: Connect tonight to the TWO ON-LINE MIDNIGHT PRAYER SESSIONS! 1st SESION-connect via: FACEB0OK: ourdailymannaoniine Time 11pm-11:45pm (Nigeria time). THEN 2ND SSON Connect via: YOUTUBE; Manna TV International. Time: 12AM – 12:45AM (Nigeria time). Be ready to pray TONIGHIT!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as Ied now.
2. King Ahasuerus remembered Vashti. Lord, arise and BULLDOZE AWAY any VASHTI sitting on my throne this year!
3. Satan, I decree concerning myself in 2021; YOU WILL FALL AND FALL AND FALL!
4. Lord, use this fasting programme, the ODM and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” booklets MASS DESTRUCTION concerning ANYTHING You have not DESIGNED for my destiny this year!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE GOD OF THE “J’S”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 37:5-28;
JUDGES 11: 1 - 11

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with the God who is called THE GOD OF THE J’!S! The God or the J’S is used to describe the God of Biblical characters or patriarchs of the Bible whose names begin with “J.” Examples are the LORD Jesus, Jephthah, Joseph, Jacob, Jabez and Job; all passed through various battles, challenges and difficult times in their pilgrimage here on earth. THE LORD Jesus was betrayed by His right hand man, Judas Iscariot, and those He loved rejected Him. He later died a shameful death when He was hung on a tree like a robber. But glory be to God; on the third day, He rose again triumphantly. Jephthah was also betrayed, rejected and ostracised by his step-brothers and he wandered into a strange land. But he came back to become the Judge of Israel. Wow! HOW GOD WILL REWARD YOU OPENLY THIS YEAR WILL SHOCK YOU! Shout 21 loud “halleluiahs” now! Likewise, Joseph was hated, envied, betrayed and sold as a slave to Egypt; they vowed that his dream would not come true, yet he became their RULER! This year, your life will disappoint your adversaries! Oh! Jacob also went through pain as he battled his way to fulfill his destiny. Jabez had a noble and honorable destiny, which would have been aborted due to the circumstances of his birth. But he prayed his way into dignity and the God of Abraham heard his prayers and enlarged his coast. Every great destiny goes through the fire of life. Little wonder, Job cried out: “..but He knows the way that I take, and when He has used me, I shall come forth as gold” (Job 23:10). And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that the God of the “J’S” is your God and He will NOT allow any battle to consume you this year. Catch this: “You are Unstoppable!” Nobody, I mean, no man holds the star of your destiny Only one Man does and His name is “THE STAR OF DAVID.” Trust THE STAR OF DAVID in every battle of 2021 and He will shine OPENLY on you! Sow your OPEN-REWARD or “I AM UNSTOPPABLE SEED, and pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALMS that will be sent to you, then determine to finish this fast! You have 6 days to go before the last-day WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE OF OPEN REWARD on Saturday, January 30, 12pm Nigeria time (NO NIGHT PROGRAMME THIS YEAR PEASE)! Connect on that day! CONNECTION DETAILS ARE IN “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” booklet. (Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 74 of WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16″ booklet seriously today and tomorrow!). This is your year!

TONIGHT- ON-LINE BREAKING-OF-FAST SERVICE IS VA FACEBOOK LIVE: Ourdailymannaonline. TIME IS 8 PM NIGERIA TIME. SEEPAGE 27 FOR DETAILS!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

2. O God of the “J’s”; work wonders in my life, family and ministry this year in Jesus name.
3. I AM UNSTOPPABLE! O God, no battle shall consume me. Turn it to talk of the town as in the days of OBEDEDOM!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LORD, CUT DOWN THEIR EVIL TREES!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 7: 3 -10

Share this good news bullet below:

“Good day Sir! I want to thank God for all He has done for me since started using this ODM booklet. I borrowed money to come to Lagos for the last World Anointing Night after doing the 21-day fasting programme which has produced great testimonies tor me and my family. As I cane backy Within two months, three elderly persons that had boasted to me and my family died shamefully!! Their evil trees in their compounds were burnt down bY the community. Secondly, people that had forgotten me started calling and sending me money! In short, I was elevated in many ways Sir. Another shocking miracle was the DIVINE HEALING I received on the 22nd of July during the last 14-day prayer programme. For 2 years, I had serious pain under my right breast. Then the pain extended to my left breast The pain became very severe! But during one of the EVENING DAILY BREAKING-OF-FAST PRAYERS WITH YOU on FACEBOOK @ourdallymannaonline; I Placed my hand on your hands on my PHONE screen and laid the other hand on my breast. Instantly, I heard a voice saying: Pray against cancer! I prayed and slept. In the dream, I saw that there was an opening on my upper Breast! I woke up surprised and happy. Since that night, no more pain, my breasts are now normal. I give God the glory. Sir, may God increase your anointing more. I thank God that gave you this Vision for people like us. Thank you, Sir (From Mrs. S. +234810534 7734). Glory to God for these testimonies!

I decree: Those that Say yOu will not Live Will die this year! AsK Mr Haman! This testifier wrote that the EVIL TREES of those that boasted against her WERE CUT DOWN! I decree again: In 2021, THE source of power or your HATERS (their evil trees) will EXPIRE BY FIRE! She got her healing from cancer just by LAYING HER HANDS ON HER PHONE SCREEN! SINCE THERE IS NO PHYSICAL MEETING THIS YEAR AT TBS, do the same as you connect to the ANOINTING during the last- day anointing service and the DAILY BREAKING-OF-FAST PRAYERS (SEE PAGE 27 for details). Pray today’s Fasting on page 74 and connect to the LAST-DAY WORLD ANOINTING ONLINE OPEN REWARD SERVICE Of Saturday JANUARY 30 by 12PM Nigerian Time). ODM 24 January 2021

Connect via YOUTUBE: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris; FACEBOOK: Ourdailynmannonline.

This is your year! PROPHETIC RAIN/BREAKING-OF-FAST SERVICE TONIGHT!theme: STOPPING EVERY SANBALLAT and TOBIAH. JOIN via YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time is 8pm Nigerian Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take
Song 2: There’s not a friend.

2. Lord, arise! Every HAMAN must die in the wicked gallows this year!
Lord, I COMMAND the EVIL SOURCE of POWER of my STUBBORN enemies; catch fire and burn NOW! NOW! NOW in Jesus name.
3. Pray about-face today as led now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE VALLEY OF BERACHAH: IT SHALL END IN PRAISE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 CHRONICLES 20:1 - 26;
PSALM 23:1 - 6

Welcome! Vs. 25 and 26 of today’s 1st scripture says:
“And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: … And on the fourth day they assembled themselves in the valley of Berachah; for there they blessed the Lord: therefore the name of the same place was called, The valley of Berachah, unto this day.”

Wow! It all ended in PRASE on the 4th day! The valley of Berachah is the alley of “MORE THAN THEY COULD CARRY.” ABUNDANCE, OVERFLOW and PRASE AT LAST and that shall be your story this year. Note the words: THREE DAYS.” That means God miraculously transferred the wealth of their enemies unto the people of Judah and in three days, Jehovah God upturned their situation. JESUS STAYED IN THE GRAVE FOR 3 DAYS in order to Complete your wealth transfer testimony! Ah! In this year 2021, JEHOVAH THE GOD OF MORE THAN ENOUGH (OVERFLOW); the God of PRAISE AT LAST will take you to your own valley of Berachah-THE VALLEY OF PRAISE! And I have an or unction from the LORD for someone now: This year 2021, shall be your year of OPEN REWARD, YOUR YEAR OF MORE THAN ENOUGH for I shall not be ASHAMED to call you MY OWN! I shall contend with your contenders because your battles SHALL END IN PRAISE! You shall end up in answers that will wipe out confusion for My Hand on you shall be VISIBLE and My grace shall be called THE OVERFLOW.

Ah! Thank you LORD Finish this fast! Sow your BERACHAH or “IT-SHALL-END-IN-PRAISE SEED,” Sow your OPEN REWARD SEED (ORS) ODM 2021 and pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALMS that will be sent to you. You have 4 days to go before the last-day WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE OF OPEN REWARD on Saturday, January 30, 12 pm Nigeria time (NO NIGHT PROGRAMME THIS YEAR PLEASE due to restrictions on international travel! Connect on that day ONLINE! SEE PAGE 27 FOR CONNECTION DETAILS! (Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 79 of WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16 booklet ===> ODM 21 DAYS FASTING DAY 17 AND DAY 18 Prayer Points 2021 – pray seriously today and tomorrow!). This is your year.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

2. O God, my life, family and ministry shall end in praise this year in Jesus name.
3. O God, arise and abort any plan to make me end in the Valley of Battles in 2021.
4. O Lord, take me to my Valley of Berachah this year in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS 19-YEAR BATTLE ENDED IN PRAISE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EZEKIEL 12: 21 - 28

Welcome! Share with me, the testimony below which was just brought to my notice:
“My testimony is ascribed to the God of spare parts. I had an accident in 1999 when I fell down in our farm into a pit and after a while, my back started aching me. when I went to traditional doctors, they said I had a fracture and treated it to no avail. To sit was a problem, likewise to stand or walk. This continued, then I went for an x-ray and the doctor told me that was having Serious pain because the fluid was flowing outside the tissue, and anytime that happened, I would not be relaxed. They treated it but to no avail. Then I was placed on drugs from time to time to calm the pain, but I kept on praying to God whom I believed could heal all manner of sickness. Then the 23rd of July, being the conclusion of the fasting programme which was shifted from 22 to 23 July 2017 because of Lagos (LGA) elections, was the day that it rained heavily in Aba so much so that very few people managed to go to their various churches and I managed to go. When the man of God (Dr. Chris) was ministering on healing, I felt a sensation within me and I couldn’t stand again, I managed to sit. Immediately, I started hearing Some sound within me like someone was massaging me and suddenly, heat covered my whole body. I was weak and after a while, I heard a voice which told me that I was healed. And Since that day, I have been fit and strong. Praise God. Really, ODM has become a parachute for me” (Grace +234-10311894227).

Wow! Thank you Jesus for Your awesome power in this vision and I vow to continuously give You all the glory! I must DECREASE and He must INCREASE! There are lots of testimonies flowing in from our Anointing Services and the January/July prayer and fasting programs but we are constrained by space to publish but very few. There are a few things that the Holy Ghost wants you to note from the above testimony FIRST, is that when it comes to the anointing, the nature, type and time-lapse of the battle does not matter because the Holy Ghost is equal to the task. A battle of 1999 was terminated by the anointing in the 2017 July Worldwide Anointing Service (almost 19 years) and that shall be your story today/this year at the WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE on the last day of this fasting programme! DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL! Ezekiel 12:28 1s clear: “Therefore say unto them, “Thus saith the Lord GOD; There Shall none of My words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done…”

That PROLONGED BATTLE has an end Because IT WILL END UP IN PRASE! Hold on, hold out and TRUST HIM You will testify!

Start following us On them now:

FACEBOOK; OURDAILYMANNAONLINE;

INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris

YOUTUBE: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Jehovah God, none of Your words shalt fail concerning me in Jesus name.
3. Lord God, give me a testimony that shall be called an OPEN REWARD.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THAT 19-YEAR BATTLE ENDED IN PRAISE

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 4: 23 - 25,
MATTHEW 10:1-7

Please re-connect to yesterday’s devotional! The SECOND Lesson from that sister’s testimony was that SHE DEFIED THE ODDS. “It rained heavily that day.” Oh! She would have missed her healing if she had stayed back from that Anointing Service. THAT WAS HER DAY AND HOUR, but the rain would have distracted her. I pray that in this year 2021, on the day of your visitation and OPEN REWARD. nothing shall distract you in Jesus name. In this New Year and in this 21-day fasting programme, the God of OPEN REWARD will locate you. Oh! Her faith moved her to the service and defied the Odds of the unpleasant weather conditions. DONT LIMIT YOURSELF OR YOUR GOD BY YOUR EXPERIENCE OR EXPERIMENT! The THIRD Lesson is from What the sister said: “But I kept on praying to God whom I believe could heal all manner of sickness. She was saying that her God could do ALL THINGS, despite the long delay! Vs. 23 of today’s 1st scripture says: “And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their Synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of diseases among the people.”

Wow! Note the word MANNER” used Twice! It means ALL KINDS, DIFFERENT TYPES, etc. Your God is the “ALL MANNER SPECIALIST. It means that no matter the TYPE OR KIND of battle that is confronting you and no matter how long it has been, the ALL MANNER SPECIALIST” will show up to disgrace it! Catch the FOURTH lesson: “Immediately, I started hearing some sound within me like someone was massaging me and suddenly, heat covered my whole body.” DIVINE MASSAGE will locate you this year! The Angelic forces in that Anointing Service were operating on her and that is the nature of our Anointing, Services. Oh! I prophesy: In this 21-day fasting programme and beyond, angels shall go to work on all your prayer points-one by one! Yes, the ministry and intervention of Heavenly Angelic Forces shall be your portion and before the end of this year, your OPEN REWARD shall be seen by all! Hold on and hold out!

Start following us on them now:

TONIGHT: ON-LINE BREAKING-OF-FAST SERVICE IS VIA FACEBOOK LIVE :Ourdailymannaonline. TIME IS 8PM NIGE RIA TIME. SEE PAGE 27 FOR DETAILS! BELOW

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Jehovah, my ALL-MANNER of sickness Specialist, touch me today
I open my moutth and command the following situation to loose me and go (mention them now).
3. LO0SE THE MINISTRY OF ANGELS ON YOUR BEHALF NOW!
every event of STUBBORN DELAY and SORROW; Pass over my address in 2021 (Pray it seriously now).
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : LORD, SINGLE ME OUT FROM THE CROWD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 5: 1 - 6

Vs. 3 says: “In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.” Note the two words: GREAT MULTITUDE! Just imagine that on that day, the LORD Jesus had walked past the blind because they could not see to stop Him and had walked past the rich who had more resources than this man with a 38-year infirmity. Use your imagination to think how the LORD also walked past the withered because they had abilities to access their destinies though crippled. But He passed that GREAT MULTITUDE to locate this man. The LORD is sending me to tell you: He says in 2021, HE WILL SEPARATE YOU FROM THE CROWD, in your career, business line or ministry! The LORD says He will SINGLE YOU OUT of the crowd concerning all those passing through the kind of battles you are facing now worldwide! Luke 4: 25-26 says: “But I tell you of a truth, many Widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up… But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow” (1 Kings 17: 9). An! Sarepta or Zarephath was a GENTILE CITY (not a Jewish city)! THE GOD WHO TOOK THAT GENTILE WIDOW FROM THE CROWD WILL SINGLE YOU OUT FROM ANY CROWD THIS YEAR! He will pass a billion to locate you with a UNIQUE TESTIMONY! I see people calling you SISTER/BROTHER UNIQUE! Shout 3 Hallelujahs now! Also, there were many lepers in Israel in the time of the prophet Elisha, and none of them were cleansed except Naaman the Syrian (Luke 4: 27). Again, remember that he was not a Jew! The God who took him from the crowd will take you from every kind of crowd this year because FAVOUR WILL MAKE YOU UÑNIQUE! The God who passed all the LEPERS in ISRAEL to locate a SYRIAN Naaman), will single you out from the crowd in this 21-day fasting program and beyond. He will SINGLE YOU OUT on the last day, WORLD ANOINTING OPEN-REWARD SERVICE in Jesus name!

BREAKING-OF-FAST SERVICE TONIGHT is via INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Time is 8pm Nigeria Time.

2. Lord, SINGLE ME OUT FROM THE CROWD ths year in Jesus name.
3. My NEW name shall be Bro/Sis UNIQUE because SPECIAL FAVOUR shall baptize me with UNIQUE testimonies in Jesus name (Pray it for 48 hours-2 days)
4. Thou God of Naaman, SINGLE me out from the crowd in this fasting programme and beyond.
5. The God who canceled the 38-year battle at the pool of Bethesda; pass a billion to locate my address this year ( Pray it for 2 days seriously).
6. Pray about this year as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JEHOVAH WONDER: SEND THE WIND AGAIN THIS YEAR

SCRIPTURE BULLETS: EZEKIEL 1:24;
PROVERBS 30:4; GENESIS 8:1-9;
EXODUS 14:15-28

Welcome to the last day or this year’s 21-day fasting Program! For the sake of various COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WORLDWIDE, THIS YEAR’S LAST-DAY WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE IS GOING TO BE ON LINE! This is because or GOVERNMENT COVID-19 TESTS/ QUARANTINE rules for travelers from across The globe who normally gather at the LAGOS TBS (TAFAWA BALEWA SQUARE) GROUND. For this year, the ANOINTING SERVICE IS tomorrow January 30th 12pm Nigeria Time.

For in this one January 21-day fasting program, Jehovah God shall work wonders in your life, family and ministry in tomorrow’s WORLD ANOINTING REWARD/WONDER SERVICE! Exodus 3:20 says: “And I will stretch out my hand and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.” Shout Hallelujah! God is saying that in the midst of 45,120 participants of tomorrow’s WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE: Get ready for your WONDER YEAR! I shall send a wind that will break the wheels, the chariots, the horses and the pride of every Pharaoh is your father’s house, mothers house, husband or wife’s house or ancestral Pharaoh like it or not, THEY SHALL LET YOU GO BY FIRE! There shall be MARITAL WONDERS, HEALING WONDERS, DELIVERANCE WONDERS, SALVATION WONDERS, BREAKTHROUGH WONDERS, OPEN DOORS WONDERS, and FRUITFULNESS WONDERS, ETC., and you shall testify in Jesus name! The God that we serve is described as the God who gathers the wind in His fist (Prov. 30:4). And He can send the wind against your enemies, He can also send the wind to work in your favour The Amplified Version puts Genesis 8:1 thus: “God remembered Noah, all the animals, and all the livestock that were with him in the ship, and God made a wind to pass over the earth. The waters subsided.”
When God remembers you, He sends the wind. Note: “GOD MADE A WIND TO PASS OVER THE EARTH”! It was that wind from God that dried the plague of water in Noah’s generation. The wind comes to accelerate God’s destiny plans for your life and ministry. Yes, the wind Comes to perfect and complete what God has started concerning you. Therefore, thus says the Lord: On this last day and TOMORROW,I shall send a DIVINE WIND to dry up whatever have not planted Concerning your life and ministry IN 2021.I shall send the wind of favour, the wind of helpers, the wind of opportunities and relationships to order and perfect my will concerning your life and ministry.” Ah! God will send a mighty rushing WIND of revival that will spark up a WINDSOME revival in your spirit inner man (Acts 2:1-4). Yes! I see the wind of spiritual awakening, the wind of salvation and the WIND OF YOUR OPEN REWARD SEASON this year. Hear this: God sent the WIND to provide MANNA for His people in the wilderness (Exodus 16: 14-17). Oh! He sent the wind to divide the Red Sea and delivered His people from the hands of Pharaoh (Exodus 14:21)! God also sends the wind to His enemies! His enemies are your enemies and your enemies are His enemies! When God sends the wind to His enemies, it is for their destruction! When God sends the Wind to your enemies, it demotes, decreases and devastates them. Ah! THE WIND IS A DIVINE MESSENGER AND IT SHALL MOVE AROUND THE GLOBE TOMORROW! Exodus 10:13 says: “And Moses stretched forth his rod over the land of Egypt, and the LORD brought an EAST WIND upon the land all that day, and all that night, and when it was morning, the east wind brought the locusts Then Vs. 21 says: And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong EAST WIND all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.” Wow! Did you get that? The same wind that brought the Locusts that devastated Egypt was the wind that opened and dried up the Red Sea for God’s people! That same DESERT EAST WIND brought back the Red Sea and drowned and destroyed Pharaoh and his chariots and that shall be the story and end of any demonic Pharaoh chasing your life tomorrow and this year! God will send the WIND OF OPEN REWARD promotion, prosperity, success, provision, deliverance etc, to you tomorrow! And He will also send the WIND of death, calamity, demotion, tears, sorrow pain and destruction to your haters, mockers and demonic taskmasters in Jesus name. Pray seriously now! Tomorrow and beyond, get ready for JEHOVAH THE EAST WIND WONDER GOD! And connect to the WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE tomorrow 12pm Nigeria time! Pray now!

Thank the Lord for the grace to start and finish this fasting program today.
Decree again: LORD, I SHALL NOT FAST IN VAIN THIS YEAR! Father, work wonders in my Life tonight/this year in Jesus name.
Matthew 15:13, Any evil seed of sin and unforgiveness planted in my heart to block my prayers tonight and the wind of God’s Spirit from locating me, be uprooted by fire in Jesus name.
Vs 13; Whatever is planted to stop me from attending/connecting to the WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE of tomorrow, scatter by fire and thunder in Jesus name.
Ex. 3:20; I serve the God of wonders, and He shall work wonders in my life, ministry and destiny in a special way tonight in Jesus name.
Vs 20; JEHOVAH, THE EAST WIND WONDER GOD! Operate through the wind tomorrow and rescue my destiny from every stubborn Pharaoh in Jesus name.
Vs. 20: O JEHOVAH, THE EAST WIND WONDER GOD; SEND THE WIND against my stubborn pursuers and let them dry up tomorrow/beyond in Jesus name.
Exodus 16:15, JEHOVAH, THE EAST WIND WONDER GOD; SEND THE WIND AGAIN TOMORROW, and let your Divine MANNA-Blessings, provisions, favour, goodness and testimonies, etc, locate me this year in Jesus name.
My Father, My Father, send Your wind of power to my foundation tomorrow/beyond and break every ancestral yoke by fire and thunder in Jesus name.
My Father, My Father, send the wind of Judgment tomorrow/beyond against demonic Pharaohs, evil strongmen and satanic policemen in Jesus name.
Gen 8:1; The God of Noah is my God. Father, SEND THE WIND against evil floods of bad news, sickness, disease and untimely death this year in Jesus name.
Vs 1;Lord, send the wind of Salvation, Restoration and Revival fire in my life tomorrow/this year in Jesus name.
O Lord, send the wind of Deliverance, Healing, signs and wonders and miracle fire in my life and ministry tomorrow/beyond in Jesus name.
My Father, My Father, tomorrow is my day; I shall not miss my portion in this fasting program. I possess my OPEN REWARD now by fire in Jesus name.
O Lord, send the wind of Remembrance and satisfy me early this year in Jesus name.
Holy Ghost, on this last day of this fasting programme, send the wind of encounter for a memorial experience tomorrow/beyond in Jesus name.

MY YEAR OF OPEN REWARD!

JEHOVAH, THE EAST WIND WONDER GOD, send the wind tomorrow and take me from the crowd and announce me in Jesus name.
PRAY FOR TOMORROW’S WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE. LOOSE UNCOMMON VISITATIONS AND MANIFESTATIONS, Holy Ghost power invasion, open heavens, BY THE HOLY GHOST ANOINTING!

Pray for me Bishop Dr. Chris, other anointed ministers and all Workers of this vision. Loose unction to function tomorrow and beyond. 20. I Decree And Declare That These Shall Be The Description Of My Enemies This Year: They Shall Be As Wells Without Water, Clouds That Are Carried With A Tempest; To whom The Mist Of Darkness ls Reserved Forever. They Shall Be Described As Clouds Without Water, Trees Without Fruit wandering Stars of Confusion in 2021 In Jesus Name!

O GOD OF MY OPEN REWARD, as I sow my “EAST WIND WONDER SEED” ==> Sow your OPEN REWARD SEED (ORS) ODM 2021

concerning every prayer point in this fasting programme and as I pray the PROPHETIC PRAYERS/PSALMS WHICHISHALL RECEIVEAFTER SOWING, GIVE ME a shocking OPEN REWARD miracle in Jesus name.

LORD, concerning all I have prayed for in this programme and all the seeds I HAVE SOWN, my expectations shall NOT be cut short. I SHALL POSSESS MY POSSESSION in Jesus name.
On this last day of this fasting programme, as I sow my “EAST WIND WONDER SEED” ==> Sow your OPEN REWARD SEED (ORS) ODM 2021 and receive my “OPEN REWARD PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM” (ORPP), which l will pray for three weeks, my seed shall provoke steady REWARD SYSTEMS and SUPPLY CHAINS that cannot be disconnected by natural or spiritual forces this year and beyond in Jesus name.

THIS IS MY OPEN REWARD YEAR! The God who brought David out of the forest and OPENLY ANOINTED/REWARDED him in the presence of his people is still alive and He shall do for me what He did for David this year and no power shall contend with my REWARD SEASON in Jesus name.

On THIS MY OPEN REWARD YEAR! O Lord, You openly rewarded, decorated and announced Esther as queen in a strange land. This year also, you will OPENLY ANNOUNCE, REWARD AND POSITION me in positions, places, and platforms that l am io qualified for to the shame of my haters in Jesus name.

Colossians 2:15 says; “And having spoiled principalities and Powers He made a shew of them OPENLY, triumphing over them in it.”LORD, make an OPEN SHAME, OPEN REPROACH, OPEN DEFEAT and OPEN DISGRACE of every HATER of my DESTINY this year in Jesus name.

My 3-WEEK Prayer Psalms shall not be in VAlN! MY “EAST WIND WONDER SEED” will BLOW away OPEN SHAME AND DEFEAT” My “EAST WIND WONDER SEED” Will cause OPEN REWARD, promotion, marital connection and bliss, good health, fruit of the womb, career increase, business upliftment, etc, to be BLOWN TOWARDS my address this year in Jesus name. 21 Day Fasting Programme Prayer Bullets for Winners (War Against Haman-16)

Matthew 6: 4, My Father which see ALL I have prayed for in secret in these past 21 days (14 days-JULY), Himself shall reward me OPENLY this year with a testimony of “THIS CAN ONLY BE GOD,” in Jesus name.
Pray About Your Personal Written Prayer Points In This Fasting Programme Now And Give Him Thanks For The Past 21 Days (14 days In July)!

Pray About The World Anointing On-Line Service Taking Place TOMORRON Saturday, January 30th 12pm (Lagos, Nigeria Time) Now! NOTE: The July end-of-fast Anointing Service ls SaturdayJulv 24th 12pm (Nigeria Time).

Loose open heavens, Holy Ghost power invasion, miracles, testimonies, salvation, healings, deliverances, etc, that day

Take control of THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF AIR as hundreds of thousands will log in.

WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE ON-LINE LOG-IN DETAILS: 12PM (Lagos, Nigeria time) TOMORROW Saturday, January 30th 2021.

Thank the LORD for answered prayers now!

shout 21 halleluiahs now!

I prophesy: I shall PUBLISH YOUR TESTIMONY in Jesus name ( Send testimony to: orderodm@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE OPEN REWARD ANOINTING!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 82: 1 - 8

Welcome to today’s prayer encounter with the Holy Ghost! Vs. 1 of today’s Word says: “Now it came to pass in the days when judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehem Judah went to sojourn in the country of Moab, he, and his wife, and his two sons. The word Bethlehem means House of Bread. Bread in this context means your Joy/livelihood. Elimelech did not only lose his bread, he also lost his life and that of his two sons in the strange land of Moab. Ah! You are going to lift up your voice in prayer today, and ask God for restoration of Whatever you have lost in the past years of your life! Vs. 6 says: “Then she (Naomi) arose with her daughters-in-law that she might return from the country of Moab: for she had heard in the country of Moab how that the LORD had visited His people in giving them bread. Glory to God SHE HAD HEARD that her lost bread was restored! It was OPEN NEWS! OPEN REWARD! In 2021, men and women shall HEAR the great things God is doing in your life, family and ministry! THE GLORY OF BETHLEHEM RETURNED and it was not A SECRET! It was OPEN NEWS! Your lost GLORY shall return and will be OPENLY CELEBRATED this year in Jesus name! As you pray with faith and holy fire today and AT THE ANOINTING SERVICE OF TODAY, l decree: Your bread is coming back this year! The job, favour, opportunity, contract, promotion, good health, etc, you lost is coming back! Yes, joy and peace are coming back again! NOW pray like this:
1. O Lord my God, return what was taken from me in Your mercy in Jesus name. 2. Lord, like You gave Bethlehem bread, give me back my bread, give me back my marriage, my husband/wife, my job, career increase, relationship, finances, promotion, children and health, etc, in Jesus name. 3.O God, restore my wine and oil, my love for You and Your kingdom, the anointing and the unction to function in Jesus name. 4. Abba Father, RATN on me, the OPEN REWARD ANOINTING! Wherever my glory, my progress, my OPEN REWARD, etc, has been taken to, I take it back now by fire in Jesus name. 5. My Father, my Father, I refuse to give up, I refuse to cry; the world must hear my ALL-ROUND good news again in Jesus name. 6. Lord, cancel every insult in my life. Men shall not pity me in 2021; they shall envy me in Jesus name. I see restoration and OPEN REWARD coming! Hold on and hold out!

1. Pray about any other thing as you are led.
2. Lord, RESTORE ALL that I have lost due to my mistakes!
3. Pray about today as led now. Connect by 12 pm today!
4. Loose good news according to your heart’s desires now.
5. Pray the prayers in today’s devotional again later today as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JEHOVAH: THE ON-TIME GOD IS ON THE THRONE!

SCRIPTURE BULLETS: GENESIS 18:10; PSALM 7:1-10; 46:5; 102:13; ACTS 16:26

Psalm 46:5 says:”God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. Wow! What a promise! What an assurance! In this YEAR OF OPEN REWARD, God is saying that He will be in your midst, In your life, In your situation and in any battle that shows up this year-JUST ON TIME AND VERY EARLY! In this year of OPEN REWARD, time is of necessity and God knows how to show up right ON TIME for your OPEN REWARD! God is in eternity, lives in eternity, but rules in time! lt is God who created TIME and He will make TIME to favour you this year. Yes! What you call DELAY can just be like “midweek” in God’s divine plan/calendar for your destiny! God knows how to manipulate time in your favour. Any delay not from God is satanic and will hit the rock and scatter by fire WHEN YOUR ON-TIME GOD SHOWS UP Sometimes God can permit delay and sometimes His delay seems painful but when GOD delays, it Is because He is up to something awesome. HE DELAYS THE BEST WINE FOR THE LATTER SEASON-THE BEST FOR THE LAST! God will not allow you TO BE MOVED! That means He will not allow you to end up in SHAME! He is the God who created the seconds the minutes, hours, days and years! Before you were born, He had your CALENDAR IN HIS HANDS! I remember the cry of DAVID in Psalm 7:9 “On, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.” Did you get that? THE WICKED HAS A CALENDAR TOO! But they cannot create battles for you FOREVER! Their wars must come to an end this year! But see Psalm 1415: “O satisfy us early with Thy mercy, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.” There is one thing God is set to do this year, that is, to openly reward you and satisfy you on time. The Bible says in Psalm 102:13: “Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the set time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.” Thus says the Lord God to you: “This is your OPEN REWARD SET-TIME AND SEASON! Your time may not be HIS TIME because He has A SET-TIME! is His RIGHT TIME, and when God shows up in His set-time, He is ON-TIME Yes! The ON-TIME GOD operates via SET-TIMES. Set Times are His divine raw materials and OPEN REWARD ROCKETS of this year. When your own time and timing does not tally with HIS timing, you can count on Him to deliver in HIS OWN TIME. Whatever has limited you in the past shall bow to you by fire. Ahal Aha, Aha! Your destiny shall be termed UNLIMITED in this 2021. ODM 21 Day Fasting Programme MY YEAR OF OPEN REWARD.

This is your SET-TIM TIME YEAR OF OPEN REWARD and it will happen SUDDEN by the hand of the ON-TIME GOD. There shall be SUDDEN answers, SUDDEN answers, SUDDEN remembrance, SUDDEN favour, SUDDEN rewards, SUDDEN surprises, etc, and your enemies shall cover their faces in shame and disappointment in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Your obedience, your faithfulness to God, your unshakable faith and your seed in this fasting programme will provoke the set-time that will cause the ON-TIME GOD to act suddenly in your favour this year! As you stand in faith, sow your ON-TIME OPEN REWARD SEED or your SET-TIME DIVINE SEED, as you pray the prayer Psalms you will receive and pray the prayer in this fasting programme. 2021 shall be your year or SUDDEN DIVINE SPEED AND THE OPEN MANIFESTATION OF THE ON-TIME GOD! Your testimony will NOT be DELAYED A DAY LONGER and it will not come A DAY AHEAD OF DIVINE TIME (premature breakthrough) in Jesus Christ name. Pray seriously now!

1 Thess. 5:18; Father, I thank you today and always for Your awesome power and presence in this fasting programme.
Numbers 23:19; Lord, I thank you because You are not a man and You will not lie concerning my life and ministry this year.
Ephesians 3:14; My Father and God, I bow my knees unto You in worship and praise right now.
TAKE SOME SONGS OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP TO JEHOVAH GOD NOW.
VS 14; LORD, I bow my knees in prayer and supplication now. Hear my prayer O God and show mercy in Jesus name.
VS 15; I come through the Blood of Jesus to You O God of whom and by whom all things, all life and all earth consist.
Hebrews 4:16; Lord, grant me access to Your throne. Grant me open heavens today as I call on You in Jesus name.

Isaiah 22:22; I invoke the key of David to unlock my open reward experience this year by fire in Jesus name.
Vs 22; O key of David, open by fire and thunder ancient doors that are shut agianst me.
Vs 22; Lord, by the order of the key of David, any door you have closed against satanic punishment, witchcraft control and ancestral poverty cannot open this year in Jesus name
Vs 22; I decree that doors of open reward, greatness, celebration, remembrance, new helpers, new Opportunities, increase and enlargement etc, are opened unto me in this 2021 in Jesus name.
Psalm 90:14; My Father, my Father, satisty me a Compassion and grace in Jesus Name.
Vs 14 O Lord, satisfy me and my household this year with protection, preservation and provision daily this year.
Vs 14; Lord, satisfy my life and ministry with increase and enlargement. Stagnation must die this year in Jesus name.
Vs 15; Lord. for the affliction, delay and stagnation of past years, give me early satisfaction this year in Jesus name.
Vs 15, Lord, restore my wasted years, satisfy my destiny early with fruitfulness and multiplication in Jesus name.
Lord, arise and show up early for me! Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end so that I and my household will rejoice and praise You in Jesus name.
I pull down DELAY AGENTS today! Lord, thank you for the following testimonies as I await Your FINGER over them (Mention them now)
Psalm 46:5, Jehovah God is in the midst of my destiny and I shall not misfire this year in Jesus name.
Vs. 5; God is in the midst of my family this year. Untimely death and the foundation of sorrow shall dry up by fire and thunder
Vs 5; Jehovah God is in the midst of my business, project career, job, Investments, and financial dreams in this 2021 and open reward shall be my experience in Jesus name.
Vs 5; Lord, I SHALL NOT BE MOVED! By men, the economy of my nations, by past failures or delay in Jesus name.
Vs 5; I SHALL NOT BE MOVED! THE ON-TIME GOD IS MY GOD. Delay Agents, scatter, scatter, scatter and scatter now by thunder in Jesus name.
Vs 5, I SHALL NOT BE MOVED! OH ON–TIME GOD, move the moveable, shake the shakeable from my marital story, ministry and financial destiny.
VS 5; Jehovah is my helper IN 2021 AND He will organise and command help and helpers in my direction this January, February, March… (mention other Months of the year now) in Jesus name
Vs. 5, Jehovah the ON-TIME HELPER! Send me help on time this year, My enemies shall not prevail over me in Jesus name
Vs.5 This 2021, my life, family and ministry shall be sustained, maintained, and preserved in Jesus name.
Vs 5 The ON-Time God is my God. He will come for me early this year. My open reward rocket shall surprise the world in Jesus name.
He may not come when I want Him to, but He will surely come in His own TIME and HIS TIME is my ROCKET This year.
John 11:41-44; The God of Lazarus is never too late. My END is His BEGINNING, my LATE is HIS EARLY. LORD resurrect my destiny in this 2021 in Jesus name.
Lord, because You are never late, do for me this year what was delayed in yesteryears; move my life forward by fire in Jesus name.
ON-TIME GOD! Fast forward my life and ministry with incredible speed; make me move more than l am now in Jesusname.
Gen. 18:10: “And He said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life, and Sarah thy wife shall have a son.” Time and seasons of life will favour me this year in Jesus name. 21 Day Fasting Programme 2021 My YEAR OF OPEN REWARD! Prayer Bullets for Winners (War Against Homan-16)
Vs 10; Jehova THE ON-TIME GOD! Return unto me in 2021 with blessing of the fruit of the womb. I shall be divinely visited according to the order of Sarah in Jesus name.

Psalm 102:13; “You will arise and have mercy upon Zion; for the time to favour her, yes, the set time has come. “Whether a million enemies like it or not, whether my haters and mockers like it or not: My set time has finally come this year in Jesus name.
Vs 13 LORD, Your time to favour my house, my family, my ministry, my business, my career and destiny has come this January, February, March, April (Mention all the months of this year) in Jesus name.
Vs 13: O God, Your set time is Your right TIME. Lord, may I not miss Your visitation this year in Jesus name. 38.
Vs 13; I command whatever is programmed to make me miss my divine timing to scatter and backfire now in Jesus name.
Acts 16:26, Jehovah the ON-T IME God! Perform a sudden destiny operation in my life that will enforce my open reward this year in Jesus name.
Vs 26, Jehovah the ON-TIME GOD! Let men know that You are never late concerning my answers and expectations this year in Jesus name.
Vs 16, When God shows up SUDDENLY, it means HIS TIME HAS COME and His time is the best. Lord, show up suddenly in my health; untimely death is cancelled now in Jesus name.
Vs 26; Suddenly there shall be promotion, increase, advancement and success this year.
Vs 26; SUDDENLY, insult shall be turned to result, open shame to open fame and disgrace to grace in Jesus name
LORD, GIVE ME AN OPEN REWARD TESTIMONY THAT WILL BRING OPEN SHAME AND OPEN DISGRACE TO MY HATERS IN 2021 in Jesus name.
LORD, open for me DOORS OF OPEN REWARD that no power, no man or woman, and no force can shut in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
OPEN REWARD ATTACKERS, you shall not prevail over me this year; run mad and die now in Jesus name.
Any demonic plan to turn my OPEN REWARD to OPEN REGRET, OPEN SHAME and OPEN DISGRACE, scatter, Scatter and scatter in Jesus name.
LORD, I shall dance my dance and sing my song again THIS January, March, April.. (Pray about the 12 months or remaining months of this year. Mention them now)
Pray in Tongues seriously now as yow are led!
O GOD OF OPEN REWARD, as I sow my 2021 “OPEN REWARD SEED” concerning every prayer point in this fasting 21 Day Fasting Programme and as I pray the PROPHETIC PRAYERS/PSALMS WHICH I SHALL RECEIVE AFTER SOWING, GIVE ME a shocking OPEN REWARD miracle that will be termed: “THIS CAN ONLY BE GOD” this year in Jesus name.
JEHOVAH SURPRISE, SURPRISE! Surprise my mockers, turn them into mocking monuments and let my OPEN GLORY bee their waterloo in 2021 in Jesus name.
Ecclesiastes 11:6, “In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.” As I sow my “OPEN REWARD SEED (ORS) and receive MY “OPEN REWARD PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM” (ORPP), which I will pray for three (3) weeks again, my seed shall provoke steady, SUDDEN DIVINE SPEED that cannot be stopped in Jesus name
THIS IS MY OPEN REWARD YEAR! The God who brought David out of the forest and OPENLY ANOINTED/REWARDED him in the presence of his people is still alive and He shall do for me what He did for David this year and no power shall contend with my REWARD SEASON in Jesus name
Colossians 2:15, “And having spoiled principalities and powers He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” LORD, make an OPEN SHAME, OPEN REPROACH OPEN DEFEAT and OPEN DISGRACE of every ANTI-REWARD agent this year in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth!
Pray about your personal WRITTEN PRAYER POINTS in this fasting programme now.
Pray about the DAILY BRIEF ON-LINE BREAKING- OF FAST SEVICES 8 PM NIGERIA TIME! See page 15 CLICK HERE FOR LOG-IN DETAILS._
Pray about the LAST-DAY WORLD ANOINTING ON-LINE SERVICE TAKING PLACE ON SATURDAY JANUARY 30TH 12PM (Lagos time) NOW! Loose open heavens, Holy Ghost power invasion, miracles, testimonies, salvation, healings, deliverance etc, that day! NO PHYSICAL GATHERING THIS YEARI (Note again: There is no GATHERING AT TBS LAGOS-this year! there could be JULY PHYSICAL GATHERING in 2021 at the Lagos Mountain, but not Jan 2021. Follow the LOG-IN DETAILS ON PAGE 15 AND CONNECT BOTH DAILY AND ON THE LAST-DAY SERVICE JANUARY 30 12PM (Nigeria time). 21Day Fasting Programme Prayer Bullets for Winners (War Against Haman-16) I see a great testimony in your mouth this year! Amen and amen!
Take control of the POWER OF THE PRINCE OF THE AIR as hundreds of thousands will log in.
CONNECT TO THE DAILY BRIEF ON-LINE BREAKING-OF-FAST PROGRAMME. 8 PM NIGERIA TIME TONIGHT/DAILY!

DECREE AND DECLARE ALOUD NOW:
My life, family and ministry shall no more be a victim of demonic calendars. My God makes ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL in His time (Ecc. 3: 11). Yes, my life and ministry shall disappoint satanic times and seasons. This year, God shall help me and that right early-IN HIS TIME. My life shall not lack ON-TIME HELP this year! Jehovah THE ON-TIME GOD” is my God and He will OPENLY show to the world that He has not forsaken nor forgotten me “JEHOVAH THE ON-TIME GOD shall orchestrate my OPEN REWARD PARTY BY FIRE! Nothing shall come too late or too early to me! In this year 2021, Jehovah God is moving me from just “ENOUGH” to “MORE THAN ENOUGH.” There shall be open Favour, OPEN GLORY, OPEN CELEBRATION, OPEN REMEMBRANCE, OPEN PROSPERITY, OPEN GRACE! The LORD my God, Jehovah God, shall SET ME up with HIS SET TIME AGENDA and DEMONIC SET TIMES shall scatter and backfire. Delay and delay agents shall bow to my destiny this year because my SET TIME OF FAVOUR has come and it shall come RIGHT EARLY! I shall not live holy, sow or pray in vain this year! AS I SOW my OPEN-REWARD or “ON-TIME/SET-TIME SEED, and pray the Prophetic Prayer Psalms that will be sent to me, my life, ministry and destiny shall see SUDDEN DIVINE SPEED engineered by the ON-TIME GOD, in Jesus Christ name. Amen and amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If I Sell My Property, Should I Still Pay Tithe? / Atheist Goes To Hell / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 329
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.