Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People (41308 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Buhari Meets Boris Johnson, Insists On Respecting Nation’s Maximum Term Limit / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by jaybenugo: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People - Falz Blasts Buhari

Nigerian singer, Falz has blasted President Buhari over his congratulatory message to Joe Biden as winner of the US Presidential election, IgbereTV reports.

President Buhari had in his congratulatory message said:

"Respect for the will of the people is the very reason why democracy remains the best form of government, despite its limitations from one polity to another, and from one society to another."
https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1325175219510763521?s=19

Reacting to this, Falz queried the President on who wrote the statement. The singer added that Buhari "clearly knows nothing about respecting the will of the people".

He tweeted:

"Who typed this? Because you clearly know nothing about respecting the will of the people"
https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1325387569081749504?s=19

203 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by sammysmiles(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lol.... I still don't get how PMB will be a clone and good number of 200million people will be fooled for about 3yrs..... Something is not right...

255 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by SocialJustice: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
This will hurt.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by GamalNasser: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Falz just want to put his father in trouble after buying EFCC auction

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by WorkTheTalk(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
True hypocrisy is when a man battered his wife and children at home, but forms marriage counselor to his colleagues in the office.

Check my signature for money making tools if you are into affiliate marketing

326 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Cyberterror: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
If music is not paying again and he wants to join politics he should go ahead and stop fooling himself around with silly statements.

62 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by 175(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Falz just dey hit this Presidency and President anyhow.

Just watch dem no go answer am. . .because of dem dey fear him Papa like mad!

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

But if na that Suya boy no praise dem in one day, na straight slap and seizure of 30k BMC stipends!

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Gondonu: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
What does the vegetable knows about participatory democracy? Always tweeting what he knows nothing about.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Karlovich: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
The lifeless vegetable knows nothing about democracy, if he did those youth corpers his minions killed in 2011 when he lost the election would still be alive now

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by 175(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cyberterror:
If music is not paying again and he wants to join politics he should go ahead and stop fooling himself around with silly statements.

Hope dem pay you your October BMC stipend so? Dis one you're running riot here since last week on Nairaland

angry grin grin grin grin angry

216 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Alwaysachick: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gospel truth

13 Likes

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by ivolt: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Who made Falz the spokesperson for the "people" and who gave him a mandate to make policy pronouncements? His family benefits immensely from the corrupt civil service and connections and here he is claiming saint. Would he care to explain how his father became a billionaire and cornered several choice real estate in Lagos? He and his father had used police for personal errands on several occasions.
Maybe the few interview he did has gotten into his head. Real revolutionaries don't hide behind the safety of Twitter keyboards while pushing others to do his bidding.

30 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Afolabimills(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cyberterror:
tar there how much are u even paid to defend this cluelessness n absordity disaster of a govt? useless

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Afolabimills(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
we know talz father who is ur own father?

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by HAccord: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cyberterror:

Abokki don open him smelly gworo-scattered mouth. See as everywhere dey ooze. Tueh! gringrin

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Fahdiga(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
How can a despot know anything about human rights. more especially a mannequin despot

25 Likes

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by November1857(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cyberterror:
Fulani Muslim spotted !

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by lymelyte(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
put who in trouble? Falz is internationally recognized incase you don't know. Make Nigeria govt try am now? Na cnn go first increase the volume for the world..

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by GamalNasser: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
[code][/code]
Afolabimills:
we know talz father who is ur own father?

My father was a former military administrator and GOC and Chairman of a highly sought-after FH Board ...So who is you own father ..Mind you I get money pass my papa

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Karlifate: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cyberterror:
Indeed. You're a terrorist in the cyberspace.

Fela was a musician in the military era & he spoke against the atrocities committed by those politicians. What should now deter a musician, who is also a lawyer with a wide influence from speaking up about the ills of the society in the civilian dispensation?!

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Afolabimills(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
[code][/code]

My father was a former military administrator and GOC and Chairman of a highly sought-after FH Board ...So who is you own father ..Mind you I get money pass my papa
tar there

51 Likes

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by GamalNasser: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
tar there

My fam has produced two governors and a naira billionaire and I am that naira Billionaire(;I know it's nothing in the real sense but I no dey suffer for Nigeria cheesy). I have a good feeling I will be a dollar billionaiare some day

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by StrongInBed: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
BUHARI THAT CAN NOT SPELL GOLF CORRECTLY. WHO WROTE THIS FOR THE FOOL.

HE THOUGHT COWS WAS INCLUDED.

38 Likes

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by abduljabbar4(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
And who exactly are 'the people'? Falz and his empty-brained supporters? Instead of the idiot to apologize for the destruction he helped to propagate through his crime-induced protests, he is here acting like the fool that he is.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by abduljabbar4(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
lymelyte:
put who in trouble? Falz is internationally recognized incase you don't know. Make Nigeria govt try am now? Na cnn go first increase the volume for the world..

And then what? What has the world done about the Aljazeera journalist in Egypt? What has the world done about Zakzaky? What has the world done about all the muderous atrocities being committed in Brazil, Rohingya, Kashmir, Yemen, Libya, Palestine, China, etc?

If you think any country would do anything more than releasing a statement in favor of falz, then you are obviously ignorant. That's why I just laugh when I hear people talking about the international community. They are just useless especially when no loss of lives is involved so please, don't push your beloved Falz to a point of no return.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Who typed this

Falz ask the his most clueless/useless president

A two faced president that says one thing and does another

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

38 Likes

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by favor914: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Karlovich:
The lifeless vegetable knows nothing about democracy, if he did those youth corpers his minions killed in 2011 when he lost the election would still be alive now
Sure your papa that knows more about democrazy, what did he do with the knowledge?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Rosskivvy: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:
And who exactly are 'the people'? Falz and his empty-brained supporters? Instead of the idiot to apologize for the destruction he helped to propagate through his crime-induced protests, he is here acting like the fool that he is.

He doesn't use the public buses and facilities he encouraged his people to destroy. He is an elite and rides around in 'posh car' luxury while forming freedom fighter on twitter.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Rosskivvy: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
lymelyte:

Mumu. Nigeria is Africa's biggest economy, and no CNN report will make your ''international community'' do any damn thing except issue statements, so sharrap.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Nickshrapnel: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
No lies here

9 Likes

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
shocked hmm, deep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.