Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress (5867 Views)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2020

Back in the days of Blackplanet.com which is the world's first social media site, there was a battle over beauty. People said that East African women are the most beautiful women and that West African women are ugly. Being a Black American I could clearly see this about whose features were closer to White than about natural beauty. I am telling you without a doubt in my mind, Ini Edo, is the most beautiful darkskin woman or woman of any complexion I have ever seen. Her features are signature of an African woman, curvy hips, big boons and boobs, and her skin has not a blemish on it. Why do darkskin people bleach their beautiful skin? You must stop this nonsense. Bleaching has very damaging consequences and as does make up. A once and while festival a little make up won't hurt yet if you wear everyday your skin will suffer. And bleach is worst than make up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55CsZJy2ceg

There is only one God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by nolywe(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Are you high??

8 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
nolywe:
Are you high??

Are you low?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by freshMallam1122: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
u de mad.....dddd
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by Moferere: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
This old winch undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:
This old winch undecided

You must be younger than her. Well that's too bad for you. Yet rest assured Nigeria has more beautiful ladies so stay charming.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by nolywe(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
BlackRexDeus:

Are you low?
I think you are smoking used sanitary pad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
nolywe:

I think you are smoking used sanitary pad

Now that would be you with your Coronavirus mask on. Me don't wear no mask like Ini doesn't wear make up. grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Let's get this straight, Ini Edo is more than just a pretty face she is really quite charming especially on screen. She is funny and witty and goes out of her way to pull everyone into the drama. And Ini Edo has a temper like notable of Nigerian ladies to not take any from anybody. grin Nigerians are some of the toughest people in Africa and they have beautiful ladies too like East Africa.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2020
Bleaching is dumb. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2020
Didn't no one tell you that make up ruins your face.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 1:16am On Nov 10, 2020
The commandments of Alah are actually warnings against violating specific laws that have serious consequences. As you can see!
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by aristocratic5(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Hmmmmmm
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2020
aristocratic5:
Hmmmmmm
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmmmm...indeed.

Love thy self
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
When you choose a wife choose one who loves herself and cares for her body.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by Shortyy(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
No she's not. She was until she did plastic surgery.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by SAMBARRY: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
BlackRexDeus:
Bleaching is dumb. grin
so irritating and disturbing undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
SAMBARRY:
so irritating and disturbing undecided

Love is irritating? Love is disturbing?
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shortyy:
No she's not. She was until she did plastic surgery.

Well I don't know anything about that. Ini Edo is naturally a very beautiful woman. And it doesn't take me to say it for it's already known Ini is very beautiful. Yet my point is you all love yourselves.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
This look that Ini Edo possesses is not typical for West African women yet it is pure West African woman beauty. She possesses it and she cares for it. The things you care for will become your treasures. Care for your body.

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by SAMBARRY: 1:30am On Nov 12, 2020
BlackRexDeus:

Love is irritating? Love is disturbing?
the bleaching is

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 2:29am On Nov 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
the bleaching is

Yes indeed it is. Yet people need to see these images because this bleaching is becoming epidemic across Africa. Self hate can lead to more serious behavior problems.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Love your skin that you were born in before you self destruct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtKCsiDXojk

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Is A Nigerian Actress by BlackRexDeus: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Data is greater than knowledge because once you put up on the board all the information without prejudice you will easily see the patterns. This is the New thinking or computer brain we must possess for the new age! So even though 0 has no value it does when you place 0 behind a 1 or either in front of the 1 it has value.

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

195-years-old Man Discovered In Nigeria : Set To Become The Oldest Living Person / Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting / Gay Marriage Originated In Africa (Black Men Are The Biggest Transgenders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.