Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government (45916 Views)

Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by travelwaka: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Lagos is blessed with lots of beautiful attractions and the Jubilee Charlet didn't disappoint me. It is one of the most beautiful and serene resorts I have ever visited. Lagos has once again proved it is the centre of excellence. I have always gotten this vibe of Government-owned tourist attractions are not usually well maintained. With Jubilee Chalets the story is a different one. This is one of the most beautiful resort I have visited. Beauty does not only lie in the eyes of the beholder. Beauty lies here.
At first, I didn't know what to expect so I didn't bother checking out reviews online I wanted to either be blown away or just cry for making me waste 4 hours going to Epe.

This place blew my mind away and made up for the 3 hours drive. Epe is one of the most underrated cities in Lagos. The city has a good road network, calm and peaceful.

Epe is a coastal town that shares a border with Ogun State. It is about 2 and a half hours drive from Lekki phase one.

https://www.travelwaka.com/jubilee-chalets-epe-a-beautiful-destination-in-lagos/

9 Likes

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by travelwaka: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2020
We are planning a tour to Ikogosi where the warm and hot spring meets at a Confluence and Erin Ijesha waterfall In December,
Also we are planning a kayaking for Nov 22. Please click here to join the tour https://www.travelwaka.com/join-our-tours/

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by travelwaka: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2020
On entering this place, you are ushered in with the view of The reception that looks like a silo, It is a glasshouse with a beautiful view of the Epe Lagoon. If this is not the definition of beauty, what else is?

1. The first picture is the reception and the car park
2. The second picture is the road within the resort
3. The cart used in moving around
4. More image

The cost of Jubilee Charlet
The standard room at this resort starts at 30,000
Deluxe room is 35,000
Executive room is 150,000

It is located within proximity from Epe fish market

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by 10mobile: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2020
I always enjoy your post. So, popcorn and beer please...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by Perfecttouch(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Mr ajala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by travelwaka: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2020
This is magnificent, I am utterly speechless, I am trying to find the right word to use but It left me speechless

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by travelwaka: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2020
The pool area is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. It has great facilities to ensure a memorable stay. These are some of the facilities at the resort

It has a World-Class Gym
Lovely Swimming Pool
Standard Lawn tennis court
5 aside football turf
A lovely Restaurant
Bar / Club
Banquet Hall for event
Meet Room
Parking space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by travelwaka: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Lalasticlala this is one of the most beautiful places in Lagos you can ever imagine.
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by MarveworldNG: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Serenity in display.

Read my signature, we can!
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by travelwaka: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
There are so many beautiful places in Lagos, you can only experience this when you step out of your comfort zone

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by travelwaka: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2020
10mobile let me join you biko , Perfecttouch what shall a man do?
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by Petyprincess(f): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2020
Okay this is nice and clean environment, your camera did more justice to it,i would have loved to see if the room worth their different prices nevertheless you did a great job capturing!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by opalu: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by Patrickyemi: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Beautiful
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by Bantino(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nice
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by Eriokanmi: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
travelwaka:
Lalasticlala this is one of the most beautiful places in Lagos you can ever imagine.
Courtesy Akinwunmi Ambode. Lagosians will never forget this man.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by omoadeleye(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
cool
Super Cool
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by Barrywilly(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Op, you could have done better by showing us the pictures of the available rooms for that 30-35k. Anyway, welldone for the exposure

5 Likes

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by Fidelismaria: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Absolutely nothing beautiful or speechless here

Mediocre piece of shit.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by seunmohmoh(f): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Opooorrr
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by KossyKiss97(f): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ok
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by janedonez(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Life is good
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by beardedboy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Tears loading for ipobians.

They'll start showing the first symptom of grief; shock and denial.

"This is not beautiful, it's equal to a slum in Canada and America"

I spit on pigs. Awon elede rada rada.

somehow:
These pictures are not enough to prove the place is worth it.

Dem don arrive. grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by ChuckKingston(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
I've saved this as my next flexing location.
Meanwhile check this out.

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by globalresource: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Beauty
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by kessiah: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
wow,

why not join programming to make cool cash and live your life in this fashion, get a mentor free

https://www.nairaland.com/6246132/free-laravel-mentor
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is so so lovely

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by octembu: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Click like if you you are planning to visit this place after reading viewing this thread.
Re: My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government by George28(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wahala for who no get money for Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP / Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) / The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.