Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) (1312 Views)

Why Did Obi Fail To Prove How He Won? / As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President. You Will Be Shocked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2020
This question puts you in position of world power

This an example of a situation where the president of America is forced to take action immediately.

I would prefer the ladies answering this question...

Six men are the leaders and master mind of the six deadliest terrorist groups on earth, each man has successfully carried out one deadly attack or the other from 9/11 to bombing of public malls to assassination of presidents to slaughtering of hundreds of US troops to killing of women and children and many more, now info reaching you is that each man is plotting another massive attack on locations you don't know; these men have successfully remained hidden but now you discovered that coincidentally all six men will be at same location in a town, there will never be another time of their gathering like this again, you have only an hour to take them down but it's impossible to take them down one by one so you only have the option of launching a nuclear strike into that city so they all die but not without 2,000,000 lives perishing along with them.

What do you do?

Answer this question with your knowledge and understanding of reality
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Cococandy hathor5 you should both answer this question

husbandsnatcha uyaiincomparabl adaibeku amatarasha analqueenluci sisterfire Pocohantas ishilove Dominique sexybbstar missyford31 vanida6 saintmary

Guys are welcome to answer...

If you cannot answer this question correctly then don't you ever criticize any world leader again
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by Kriss216: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Denique, you’re needed here.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by Pleasant01: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2020
angry
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by Seerade029: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:
Denique, you’re needed here.

You mean Dominique
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by Seerade029: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:

husbandsnatcha uyaiincomparabl adaibeku amatarasha analqueenluci sisterfire Pocohantas ishilove Dominique sexybbstar missyford31 vanida6 saintmary

See as all the ladies no reply.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by BigBabyJesus: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Nuke IsraHELL and get rid of 6 million Jew vermins.

THEY ARE BEHIND ALL TERROR PLOTS.

THEY DID 9-11 AND EVERY FALSE FLAG MUSLIM TERRORIST PLOT AND ORGANIZATION.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by blazepascal(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2020
can guys answer too
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by jornwhite: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:

You gave a unisex puzzle, why you chose to undermine your personality out of desperation for women attention is what i can't fathom ... is it really worth it. maybe you should try there lines one by one.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by lionshare: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2020
It will be a terrible decision to nuke 2m people because of just 6 people. Besides, its almost impossible for the 6 to kill another 2m people anytime soon.

So, either follow the money (funding) or introduce new funding to divide & rule.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
jornwhite:

You gave a unisex puzzle, why you chose to undermine your personality out of desperation for women attention is what i can't fathom ... is it really worth it. maybe you should try there lines one by one.
if you don't know then ask don't blab...

I asked to see their reactions to this question because some of them prompted it
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cococandy and hathor5
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
Cococandy and hathor5
I am waiting for the both of you to come answer this question ..
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by nabiz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:

This an example of a situation where the president of America is forced to take action immediately.

Six men are the leaders and master mind of the six deadliest terrorist groups on earth, each man has successfully carried out one deadly attack or the other from 9/11 to bombing of public malls to assassination of presidents to slaughtering of hundreds of US troops to killing of women and children and many more, now info reaching you is that each man is plotting another massive attack on locations you don't know; these men have successfully remained hidden but now you discovered that coincidentally all six men will be at same location in a town, there will never be another time of their gathering like this again, you have only an hour to take them down but it's impossible to take them down one by one so you only have the option of launching a nuclear strike into that city so they all die but not without 2,000,000 lives perishing along with them.

What do you do?

mmmmm
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by jornwhite: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
if you don't know then ask don't blab...

I asked to see their reactions to this question because some of them prompted it

Maybe i can relate, buh here is not the place, callin for these gurls reaction/attention in public automatically makes it "gold" ... even if their reaction is paramount to your course don't say "please" be "passive" about the "need"

From hathor5, cococandy down to pocohantas e.t.c 4ck dem all.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by whoawa(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:

Guys are welcome to answer...

If you cannot answer this question correctly then don't you ever criticize any world leader again

In every war, there is always a collateral damage.

Knowing fully well that individual attack of each of this men will result far more than the 2million , I will strike the city with a very high precision on the target
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by AlexBells(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
I don't want to insult you because of this kind of thread, you want to consider nuking 2 million people just because of 6 terrorists, even if the terrorists is capable of killing 10 million people that's not an excuse to kill 2 million people just like that, being a president does not give you a right to life, just like that, let's assume the 6 terrorists was even meeting near your estate where just your wife and your only son lives, would you bomb the estate Bearing in mind that it is only one two civilian life that will be lost, your post is high show of selfishness, is true that terrorist kill people but they are responsible for that, you as a president taking responsibility of wasting two million lives plus the environmental impact is not any better than the terrorist, I think if that's the only option, I will direct that all the civilians in the presidential house be evacuated, assemble all senior Military chiefs in the presidential house, give executive order, if in one hour and the terrorists are not taken out with minimal damage then the the presidential house should be bombed.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
The strike is a negative because killing those people makes the leader a terrorist.

Let them go and keep hunting.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by ivolt: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
hm
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
AlexBells:
I don't want to insult you because of this kind of thread, you want to consider nuking 2 million people just because of 6 terrorists, even if the terrorists is capable of killing 10 million people that's not an excuse to kill 2 million people just like that, being a president does not give you a right to life, just like that, let's assume the 6 terrorists was even meeting near your estate where just your wife and your only son lives, would you bomb the estate Bearing in mind that it is only one two civilian life that will be lost, your post is high show of selfishness, is true that terrorist kill people but they are responsible for that, you as a president taking responsibility of wasting two million lives plus the environmental impact is not any better than the terrorist, I think if that's the only option, I will direct that all the civilians in the presidential house be evacuated, assemble all senior Military chiefs in the presidential house, give executive order, if in one hour and the terrorists are not taken out with minimal damage then the the presidential house should be bombed.
you no get brain...

I asked a simple question for intelligent people to answer and you came here insulting me...

Have said to you that I will kill anyone or spare anyone?

Why not just answer the simple question in your own opinion and move
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
AlexBells:
and look at how dumb your conclusion is
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by AlexBells(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
and look at how dumb your conclusion is
I have long forgiven your nonsense, how can you make a nuclear strike the only option, while the scenario you painted is not even likely to ever happen, Nuclear strike, had never been the only option to take out terrorist, does these terrorist posses nukes already, we are talking about nuking 2 million precious lives, any president that have to even consider such option is worse than a terrorist, my method of bombing the presidential house instead will make the generals sit up, those terrorists must be taken out or all the security head including myself as the president taken out, simple, no place for terrorist to hide, get that fact, you thinking up such scenario you are a terrorist in the making you should be looked at closely, look the evil conceptions of your mind
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
AlexBells:

I have long forgiven your nonsense, how can you make a nuclear strike the only option, while the scenario you painted is not even likely to ever happen, Nuclear strike, had never been the only option to take out terrorist, does these terrorist posses nukes already, we are talking about nuking 2 million precious lives, any president that have to even consider such option is worse than a terrorist, my method of bombing the presidential house instead will make the generals sit up, those terrorists must be taken out or all the security head including myself as the president taken out, simple, no place for terrorist to hide, get that fact, you thinking up such scenario you are a terrorist in the making you should be looked at closely, look the evil conceptions of your mind
k
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by Mcuzy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:

What do you do?

Well I'll plant bombs prior to the day and send a seal team incase anyone tries to escape
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by Hathor5(f): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2020
IamPlato:
I am waiting for the both of you to come answer this question ..

Let me guess, in your mind a man would strike and so prove that he is able of making tough decisions, right? grin
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by Hathor5(f): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2020
AlexBells:

bold
grin

But IamPlato is convinced that he is better at decision making than any female just because he has a d.ick.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by Hathor5(f): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2020
AlexBells:

Exactly! Add his parents to the mix. He is a child so he is not capable of knowing what it feels like to be a father and husband.

IamPlato should not even be allowed to lead a pack of dogs.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by tobechi74: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2020
This is a moral question not a political one. Politicians will draw them closer to try to be their friends like Trump did to north Korea . Politics is about Power . Not about good or bad guy. In politics,you draw your friends close and your enemy closer.

Post this in Religion section .for it is only religion that claim to know what is right and wrong. Over 5000 children were killed when Jesus was born. As long as Jesus was not killed, Christians jubilate.
If we had a prophesy saying that Adolph Hitler would cause World war, religious people will gather and kill Hitler.

As for your question, kill them,their followers will be very angry with you and may begin to kill your people in their country. At the end you will end up causing war . They are all allegation no legal evidence yet. This is how USA wiped out Iraq over nuclear weapons allegation only to be false.

I will not do any harm to them. I will only strengthen my security system including spies to fish out more information.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Hathor5:

Let me guess, in your mind a man would strike and so prove that he is able of making tough decisions, right? grin
Dumb girl, I asked you a question, just answer the question....

That question came from a movie, it was basically the story of the film...

Just answer it if you don't know what to do just say you don't know and stop talking trash.
Re: Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) by IamPlato(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2020
Hathor5:

Exactly! Add his parents to the mix. He is a child so he is not capable of knowing what it feels like to be a father and husband.

IamPlato should not even be allowed to lead a pack of dogs.
The person you replied is not a logical think so there is no point indulging him...

That question is an example of tough decision for a world leader, what would you do as a leader?

The question is very realistic, the mumu you quoted said he would kill himself.

He said how can nuclear strike be the only option yet he could not bring another option, no be every body sabi think... If you can't think then say you cant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again - Boko Haram Attacks Governor’s Convoy, Kill 7 Soldiers / 8 Oil Producing States Got 6 Trillion In 11yrs as derivatives and Mismanaged It. / Second Republic Governors And Their Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.