Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love (2731 Views)

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by PhGossip: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Update from PhGossip.com

Former Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has taken to social media to lament over her inability to get a suitable man.

Due to her inability to secure a ‘good’ man, the TV star revealed she might be cursed.

Ifu Ennada, who is also a serial entrepreneur revealed that she is a giver and never ask men for money when in a relationship, and that she helps the man to build himself instead.

Ifu who revealed she has been meeting “useless” men, went further to reveal that she has once helped a man with N200k to clear his 150k debt.

The reality star also said although she loves love, that she has come to terms with the fact that not everyone is meant to have a happy love story.

Read as she posted on her Instagram story below:
https://www.phgossip.com/i-think-im-cursed-when-it-comes-to-men-ifu-ennada-gives-up-on-love/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by YoonSung57: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lolz, i laugh wink
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Fahdiga(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Try me first before giving up I bet you will change your mind. I'm very sweet
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by ValCon888: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
She wants to use reverse psychology to advertise that she's available.

12 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Beckysexy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lol
You are not cursed dear. It's just not yet your time.
When you finally meet your soulmate, you'll know you ain't cursed.
Everything's gonna be all right.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by LikeAking: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Relationship is a big risk.

Stop complaining.

Sex is the game and love is the name.

Just enjoy the fucking and shut up.

Every man will not be your husband.

Bitch be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hook,all these because you are looking for a man who will fund the end of the year expenses, or maybe I'm wrong,she might be saying the truth, but one thing I'm sure about is that, I sell the best there the best herbs to treat your sexual woes
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by 400billionman: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Point of correction.

You called men fools, douchebags, idiots, ingrates, and you still said that you want a man of your own.

??

4 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Michelle55: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sorry hanty.. When it's time, everything will fall into place.
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by MJBOLT: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
real niggas know everything she wrote up there is lie to deceive foolish men into a relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Shortyy(f): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
My dear you're not alone. I don't know if they see women who love them wholeheartedly as cheap or what. Me I tire jare.

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Samakus(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
You're not pained but you rushed to social media to cry us a river and write a full page for SUN newspapers.

Aunty, Shiloh awaits cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Craig24: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
You gurls are lots of problem in one.

It becomes worse when you're so exposed n wild, no man is willing to tame a wild animal like a pet.
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Attention seeking farm tool.

She wants to trend also.. hahah

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 11, 2020
IF you Ladies call all MEN Dogs, please whom do you want to marry then..?
U can't be calling ALL MEN DOGS yet you expect to marry from same DOG population..?
Are you not MAD yourself..?

IF all MEN are Dogs, then the only option you have is to create your own MAN.
Mould him into your TASTE.
I thought u Ladies disregard MARRIAGE nowadays.. ?
Why are you Ladies coming up with all these MARITAL upheavals..?
Please stay SINGLE.
MEN are also Tired of all these INSULTS.
U can as well have babies without giving in to the antiques of any man.
IVF is there 4u.
Get pregnant and channel all your wealth and efforts to those babies.
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by majamajic(m): 2:32am On Nov 11, 2020
Do man do men ?
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by andyanders: 2:53am On Nov 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
IF you Ladies call all MEN Dogs, please whom do you want to marry then..?
U can't be calling ALL MEN DOGS yet you expect to marry from same DOG po..?
Are you not MAD yourself..?

IF all MEN are Dogs, then the only option you have is to create your own MAN.
Mould him into your TASTE.
I thought u Ladies disregard MARRIAGE nowadays.. ?
Why are you Ladies coming up with all these MARITAL upheavals..?
Please stay SINGLE.
MEN are also Tired of all these INSULTS.
U can as well have babies without giving in to the antiques of any man.
IVF is there 4u.
Get pregnant and channel all your wealth and efforts to those babies.

Why blame her. Her father was the first man that birthed her. All men are dogs. Her father is the first dog.

Therefore, her father must have been a mad dog and passed the curse on her, through her mother.
Let her keep dating as all men will keep messing her up now that she realised that she is cursed.
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
real niggas know everything she wrote up there is lie to deceive foolish men into a relationship.
Mjbolt cheesy bad guy
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Men” – Ifu Ennada Gives Up On Love by 9japride(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2020
She should check her character.

(1) (Reply)

Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS / Dignitaries Storm Abuja As Anambra Billionaire Dedicates His Son In Grand Style / How Pastor Adeboye’s Look Alike Son, Dare Died; His Last Post On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.