Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke (64864 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HAccord: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2020
HimName:

Ogi Sukuma.

Wetin b dis nitori olorun?

You see why IPOB and nothingness are like Garden egg and groundnut paste?

I think you need some more gulps of Kanu's urine to have things going well with you.

Don't you think so? grin

Ewu Kenya.

More pains to your muslim Suburudeen skull, my dear brotherly. grin
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HimName: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
Dreadful:

Oya go and kill him since he exists.
Up until now you don't know the gimmicks coupled with how crude and wicked your zoological could be.
[/s]

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HimName: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
HAccord:

More pains to your muslim Suburudeen skull, my dear brotherly. grin
[/s]

Let thy demon Infested head be healed!
grin

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by forbisi: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2020
We will like to invite you to join the webinar tagged: Propelling My Voice as a Change Agent.
There has been a lot going on in recent times and we believe it is important for us to spotlight them and have a honest conversation around them.

It is our hope that as a result of this conversation, the youth in our country will become better enlightened and inspired to take a positive stand in the society.

We will also discuss the positive aspects of social media and how it can be used as a constructive tool for image perception.

We will be giving youths the opportunity to share their story on how all the recent happenings have affected them.
Date: Thursday 12th November 2020
Time: 11: 00 am

Please join us by clicking on the link below to register ahead of time https://forms.gle/KKYS9S7xpHinn3dJA

Join the conversation at http:///EduGrant at 11: am on Thursday November 12th

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HAccord: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2020
HimName:
[s][/s]

Let thy demon Infested head be healed!
grin

Is that your moslem skull being trampled upon in house of God? May God bless that bless that pastor for me.

Tiri gbosa for him! cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by jamiuazeez(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2020
This re list of the Most Beautiful Nigerians that improvement of this Nation is their (PRIORITY)
MAY GOD BLESSED U ALL.
SHAMED TO THEM.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by PHOTSEE(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2020
dederocs:

Your father is an aboki, stupid keypad warrior...South and Northern sudan despite years of war, they had to sit on a table and negotiate seperation. my point is if you like, carry a thousand of your goons and you all go sacrifice your lives violently, Nigeria will not end. wanton destruction can not lead to a logical break up, it will only lead to lots of death, you foolish kids do not like to hear the truth, am merely telling you the truth, even if it is bitter, wanton destruction and violence can not lead to dissolution, it will only lead to civil or religious war, this is the truth, countries break up via refferendum or by converging a soveriegn national conference. If you think am lying go lead the insurrection...you, your goons and your people will die, and Nigeria will continue...Kanu have sacrificed his parents, but he needs to come back as a man and.s life, let us see if that will end Nigeria.
LIES ,go check meaning of "devolution" and quote me back.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Ayobami7(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2020
hmmmm na wa ooo
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HimName: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
HAccord:

Is that your moslem skull being trampled upon in house of God? May God bless that bless that pastor for me.

Tiri gbosa for him! cheesy
[/s]

You are obviously displaying another sign of dementia even after the pastor has exhausted a truck load of holy water on your flat meaty head grin

'Men of God' don tire for your matter.

Ogi Sukuma, wia do we go from here?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Officialgarri: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
JimD:

She will take picture in front of flying bullets... Dullard
Bigger dullard, she said she met the Army and asked why they were shooting and the Army responded that they were taking to an order from above..

Use your senses when you want to respond to me
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by JimD(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Officialgarri:

Bigger dullard, she said she met the Army and asked why they were shooting and the Army responded that they were taking to an order from above..

Use your senses when you want to respond to me

Lol. Listen to yourself talk... Zombie

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.