Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) (43417 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Eryyy92: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

Did he quote the wrong section of the constitution?
grin
Nigeriabiafra82:

Did he quote the wrong section of the constitution?
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
SARS have resumed their official duties. They froze the accounts of endSARS promoters so that protests against police excesses will not function sad

1 Like

Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Shadysen: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
just bomb this shit hole make everyone rest
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Donspicey: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Christthesaviour:
but this your meme got me cracking.
Kilode cheesygringrincheesy

Thats our number one citizen bro....

Govt wey value cows pass human beignssss

1 Like

Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
sad
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Ken4Christ: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
If team of lawyers do not come together and sue these policemen, then lawyers are a disgrace to themselves.

Besides, policemen have forgotten that they are completely outnumbered. They should stop mistreating people otherwise, the next revenge might be worse. Let's give peace a chance.
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by NSK4U(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
andyanders:
If the judiciary should be silent on this, then shame on the body. You cannot treat a lawyer like this and that DPO is not removed and prosecuted for an assault, the, NBA should be dissolved.

Until governance is made regional, Local or total separation, all the noise about scrapping or reforming institutions will not amount to anything meaningful.
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Moganajoe: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
GreatInRock:
You don't mean it.

Have these guys back on duty?

This will continue to happen in Nigeria until govt stop recruiting thugs and miscreants into our armed forces.
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by shiwex: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
I expect the NBA to pursue this assault on their members to the end and get justice....
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by kennyflames(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na y i say so cause na nigeria we dey so
If u no get High profile nothing for u

gbami:

Irrespective of a lawyers qualifications, he is not suppose to be assaulted by anyone not even a police officer.
Before now when a lawyers says I will sue you, People shivers, because his colleagues and judges will bounce on you for embarrassing or trying to embarrass one of their own..Now, Pay the judge something..wala..he or she will open the leg

1 Like

Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
The igp won't see this one now. Bt when they attack these policemen he will jump up. Why will the police attack unarmed and defenceless people on their right? Is that not police brutality we are trying to stop??
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by chatinent: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Whadaheck!
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Ken91(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
very bad
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by lagosrd: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Next time lawyers too will join the protest. Its for the good of everyone
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Angrymode: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is why I refuse to pity the uniform men brutalized during the ENDSARS process.
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by UNRULY(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
GreatInRock:
You don't mean it.

Have these guys back on duty?
yes my brother. I personally encountered them today @ Obalende Lagos, I just entered a bus to Lekki and the next thing , 2 police men on native attire attacked me, one held me by my trouser and belt, he asked me to bring it out, and I was like “bring what out”? I brought out my phone (Nokia touch) and 8k in my pocket and when he couldn’t see anything he let me go. His second tried to touch underneath my trouser towards my private part area and I raised alarm there and then. I called him Gay (loudly) he became ashamed and left me at once.
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is bad... I pray they understand we are all humans
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by abokimallam: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
The police will come down more brutal on Nigerians with the the end of the #EndSARS,particularly as the Head of Police ie,the IGP of Police has directed his men to use ‘force ‘ to defend themselves. U know that the meaning of that is to shoot and kill and claim they were defending themselves.
The blame is on the #EndSARS protesters who don’t have leaders and didn’t articulate their demands.
We may be in for the worst.
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Hotzone(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
OOzz:
e be like say these policemen still never learn their lessons after all killings meted out to them during this last protests..

Next one will be them + all their families inclusive. Useless idiots

Truth is gradually coming out
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
I think the next protest will be like recruitment of new sane police officers and retire or sack the existing once, I mean all of them....
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Yankee101: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
As a lawyer, stop arguing with policemen unnecassarily or trying to prove who you are. Especially the junior officers. Speak with their superiors if you can. Some are drunk, high on the job and/or frustrated.

In a lawless country caution is the watchword
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Keginfo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
[left][/left]
OOzz:
e be like say these policemen still never learn their lessons after all killings meted out to them during this last protests..

your stupidity know no bounds. No wonder your father is living in a different location and your mother different location.
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
No wonder a school of thought, said these politicians only learn the hard way.

As for the Police men, another wave will soon start, they thought youths are just demonstrating.

updatechange:
This one beats me o.... See as dem panel beat my guy, a lawyer for that matter cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naija I hail thee, just when you thought you've ad enough of this bullsh*t
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Joseph08(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Another protest cooking grin

This time around it will be hurt since they haven't learnt their lessons.

Animals!
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
See major cash out oooo
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Starzo: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
see him okporoko eye
this one na charge and bail lawyer

the police know say this one no get any level naim make dem get mind knack am Betta 2by2 gringrin
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
.... a whole Lawyer..?
Reduced to nothing.
Meanwhile the POLICEMEN may just be school cert certified.
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by joateng(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
OOzz:

na u mumu pass wher is the wound see i saw u dead body u better dont try that
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by DOnlooker(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
They will never learn. If lawyers are brutalized like this, who then will have the courage to represent people in police nets?
We are all should condemn this. This need to go very viral to the highest points so that that dpo and his gang be punished.
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Dreyton36: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Eyaaah sorry

But the man gather rod oo. shocked

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) by Breadnote: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
sad news.de v started agin.later de will start crying foul.fols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos / Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.