Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. (48406 Views)

EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by Vaiki(m): 5:27am On Nov 11, 2020
saaphiere:
Yes I need a man but not a pastor.
Shame!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by prodigiousman(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2020
dam4sam:

"Every Age, has its own Fascism" - Italian Philosopher
rightly said
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by HRMK: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2020
good!are these scriptures talking abt fake or true men of GOD?
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by LastProphet: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2020
ivolt:
Go face your court case fake pastor. It is so funny that all Nigerian motivational and smooth talkers always claim to be a pastor. Apparently, the pastor title draw more crowd than ordinary speakers.

You know nothing of Sam Adeyemi, be careful so that you don't get cursed. Don't run your mouth anyhow against some rare people

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by Geesunny: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2020
saaphiere This scripture s don't apply. Like Hebrews 10:29, Rev Sam is not the son of God referred to therepost=95902553:
The guy is dead spiritually. Never fight a man of God.

Hebrews 10:29
2 Samuel 21:20-21
1 Chronicles 20:6-7
2 Kings 2:23-24
Nehemiah 4:1-5
Acts 18:6
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by midehi2(f): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2020
ivolt:
Go face your court case fake pastor. It is so funny that all Nigerian motivational and smooth talkers always claim to be a pastor. Apparently, the pastor title draw more crowd than ordinary speakers.
Mheenn, the kind curse you are inviting to your life ehnn, i pity you, now or later, watch out

You think you are gathering mentions here, not knowing gathering curses for your entire generation, smh

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by Olatara(f): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2020
They should also file a law suit against Pastor Folu Adeboye for sending puff-puff and water to the protesters. Mad people.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by OCHKESTINE(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2020
ivolt:

I marvel at your level of thinking. May God help your Children!

You are more wise and knowledgeable than millions listening to him abi. Only fools mock who they should be learning from.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by greatbuc(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2020
There is something about suing people.. You can be sued back if you are unlucky
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by ivolt: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
midehi2:

Mheenn, the kind curse you are inviting to your life ehnn, i pity you, now or later, watch out

You think you are gathering mentions here, not knowing gathering curses for your entire generation, smh
One of the things holding Nigeria back is that people like you are allowed to vote.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by Kinslite(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2020
ivolt:

Go get sense ....mshew

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by Weneda(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2020
ivolt:

Easy my brother!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by willyjacs(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2020
ivolt:
how is he a fake pastor?

Them swear give una say una mumu nor go stop ni?
If they ask u to back up ur lame claims with proofs now, wetin u go talk?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by Blessedity(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Why is this man not in the list?

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by pedel: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2020
You quoted me wrongly. I am not against the protest. I am in support of the people who protested.
I am just saying God will not kill the person who pressed the charges simply because the person involved in the suit is a pastor.
African Christians believe that you can’t sue or have issues with a man of God and stay alive.
Kaylet:

He's first a Nigerian before any title comes in. So he has right to protest either directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by Kaylet: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2020
pedel:
You quoted me wrongly. I am not against the protest. I am in support of the people who protested.
I am just saying God will not kill the person who pressed the charges simply because the person involved in the suit is a pastor.
African Christians believe that you can’t sue or have issues with a man of God and stay alive.

Let me tender my apology first.

But I must say, your write-up wasn't well aligned and never logically to denote what you meant.

There are words for the season.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by NaMeAboki: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Good; even though I suspect this case, like many before, would eventually die a natural death; however, let it at least for now serve as a warning to those who take misleading, distorting or otherwise spreading Fake News in social media or from the pulpit for granted.

Let them know that freedom of speech must come with responsibility; you cannot just make reckless false inciting statements, capable of causing public unrest; therefore breaching the peace and think you can go scot free.

I am increasingly convinced that the social media bill is ripe for Nigeria because some ppl who hate this country are clearly using it to spread hate and disunity among its citizenry.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by forbisi: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2020
We will like to invite you to join the webinar tagged: Propelling My Voice as a Change Agent.
There has been a lot going on in recent times and we believe it is important for us to spotlight them and have a honest conversation around them.

It is our hope that as a result of this conversation, the youth in our country will become better enlightened and inspired to take a positive stand in the society.

We will also discuss the positive aspects of social media and how it can be used as a constructive tool for image perception.

We will be giving youths the opportunity to share their story on how all the recent happenings have affected them.
Date: Thursday 12th November 2020
Time: 11: 00 am

Please join us by clicking on the link below to register ahead of time https://forms.gle/KKYS9S7xpHinn3dJA