Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (4330 Views)

Videos & Pictures: Can Nigeria Ever Catch Up With South Africa's Development / Border Closure: Can Nigeria Survive An Impending Gang Up Of Border Countries??? / God Punish Any State Govt That Introduces ''Sanitation Day'' To A City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
-

3 Likes

Re: - by GMBuhari: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Your current leaders lack the vision and the capability to think of something like this

the only thing they think is loot , loot , more loot and loot even more

impossicant

6 Likes

Re: - by Tunde835(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
That Is From A Game
Re: - by FarahAideed: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
The poster above campaigned and voted for Buhari but is looking for visionary leader..is that not madness so?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
-

3 Likes

Re: - by Snitch24(m): 3:59am On Nov 11, 2020
That will cost about 5years national budget

1 Like

Re: - by achierosion(m): 4:02am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
The poster above campaigned and voted for Buhari but is looking for visionary leader..is that not madness so?
over madness

1 Like

Re: - by Rosskivvy: 4:02am On Nov 11, 2020
GMBuhari:
Your current leaders lack the vision and the capability to think of something like this

the only thing they think is loot , loot , more loot and loot even more

impossicant

OH SHUT UP. Who wants to live in an ugly, robotic looking city like that in the first place?

Abuja, which was built by the Nigerian government from scratch, looks a million times better than that crap.

1 Like

Re: - by achierosion(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2020
We can do More than this when we have a country.

For now let's face our belly
Re: - by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 11, 2020
-

4 Likes

Re: - by Rosskivvy: 5:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunstorm95:
That cracked me up . Do you think these ones look robotic as well? It's called urban planning.

You are an ignoramus. Are you saying Abuja is not planned?

Have you seen the outline of Abuja taken from high up like in your photos? If you haven't, then kindly shut it.

Nothing special about this bullcrap you're posting.

How many cities on earth even look like that?

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 11, 2020
-

21 Likes

Re: - by Rosskivvy: 5:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunstorm95:
You are an old fool. What do you know about urban planning?

A lot more than a conditioned dunce like you does.

Nigeria is third world shithole

Your stinking mouth is the real shithole. Brushed your teeth lately?

and Abuja is the capital ,including the dirty banana island and lekki

You still couldn't afford to live there. Pauper. Dangote, the world's richest black person worth 20 billion dollars+ lives there in Banana island. Who are you? A disgruntled nobody posting rubbish online.

Fvk off and Allow young minds contribute

Contribute computer generated images? I don't think you know the meaning of ''contribution''.

Your juniors in Nigeria are launching startups that are attracting millions of dollars in investment funding from across the world. Others are building manufacturing enterprises that will benefit the masses, while you busy yourself posting useless computer images on Nairaland and claim you're ''contributing''. Ode.

don't be a nuisance. You have nothing to offer ,just sit on the sidelines and observe . I speak and you do the listening ,Clown!

Slaveboy with the IQ of a mosquito. No, we do not fancy your garbage images from a computer.

Even New York , London, Paris, Atlanta, LA, Tokyo, and other major world cities look nothing like this robotic, annoying rubbish you're posting, so get lost and stay lost.

Go and build it in your village. Olodo rabata.

3 Likes

Re: - by Difrent: 5:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunstorm95:
You are an old fool. What do you know about urban planning? Nigeria is third world shithole and Abuja is the capital ,including the dirty banana island and lekki . Fvk off and Allow young minds contribute ,don't be a nuisance. You have nothing to offer ,just sit on the sidelines and observe . I speak and you do the listening ,Clown!

People like you should be ashamed of yourself, to always talk down on the country.........from the trash you have been posting above, you DONT KNOW NIGERIA like you want to paint, you talk down your country because of some 3D images you found online........with this mindset how dare you call someone AN OLD FOOL when the traits is exhibited by yourself......... you dont know nothing so you cant be speaking while others are listening, YOU DO THE LISTENING WHEN YOUR ELDERS ARE TALKING

3 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 11, 2020
-

2 Likes

Re: - by Rosskivvy: 6:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunstorm95:
Bald old fool ,who do you expect to read your trash? I asked you to be quiet and not say anything. your job is to listen or read and learn ,mine is to give you the knowledge. I'm giving you wisdom,be grateful.

You can't even type proper English and you want to give me knowledge?

Delusional donkey.
Re: - by OruExpress: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2020
what would be the point of building that? It's aesthetically nice on a map but would be impractical to life in. everywhere you go you're constantly turning a corner or navigating a circle.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: - by AngusTV: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2020
You want your leaders to tell you it cost 50 trillion dollars ?

1 Like

Re: - by Difrent: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunstorm95:
I AM A FOOLISH BASTARD WHO KNOWS NOTHING AND CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING, I WISH MY PARENTS HAVE ABORTED MY FOETUS, THEY WOULD HAVE RID THE WORLD OF FOOLS LIKE ME
Re: - by Rosskivvy: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunstorm95:
Learn how to read and understand English, old fool. You are an old dirty fool with shit for brain. grin

Return to your toilet cleaning duties before your white master whups your butt, you slaveboy feeling funky 'cos you saw computer-generated images on Google.
Re: - by Difrent: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Rosskivvy:

You can't even type proper English and you want to give me knowledge?

Delusional donkey.

Leave that foolish boy, he is a learner......3D images still dey freak the idiot
Re: - by Rosskivvy: 6:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Difrent:

Leave that foolish boy, he is a learner......3D images still dey freak the idiot

He probably has a mental problem. Let's not be too hard on him. wink

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: - by Rosskivvy: 6:18am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunstorm95:

You need surgery to get the shit out of your brain.
You reason like a monkey that's why Nigeria is third world shithole .

You reason and look like a maggot, just like your nasty images.
Re: - by shogsman(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Rosskivvy:

You still couldn't afford to live there. Pauper. Dangote, the world's richest black person worth 20 billion dollars+ lives there in Banana island. Who are you? A disgruntled nobody posting rubbish online.

Contribute computer generated images? I don't think you know the meaning of ''contribution''.

Your juniors in Nigeria are launching startups that are attracting millions of dollars in investment funding from across the world. Others are building manufacturing enterprises that will benefit the masses, while you busy yourself posting useless computer images on Nairaland and claim you're ''contributing''. Ode.

Slaveboy with the IQ of a mosquito. No, we do not fancy your garbage images from a computer.

Even New York , London, Paris, Atlanta, LA, Tokyo, and other major world cities look nothing like this robotic, annoying rubbish you're posting, so get lost and stay lost.

Dangote is barely worth half of what you quoted bros,he stands at $10b not $20b+

1 Like

Re: - by Rosskivvy: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2020
shogsman:

Dangote is barely worth half of what you quoted bros,he stands at $10b not $20b+

With that refinery, he's set to surpass even 20 billion USD in net worth, so you might as well add that in.
Re: - by WonderManly(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2020
Yes of course! I am 100% assuring you that this present regime "Buhari" will surely buid it. Confirm!
Re: - by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 11, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: - by Rosskivvy: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunstorm95:

I don't need any silly side talks on my thread, take it elsewhere. Only read my post and comments to learn and don't say anything. Only thing you should say is "great job, I understand"

You're clearly mentally ill. Why not see a psychiatrist? Make sure you brush your teeth first so you don't end up alone in the room with everyone fled.
Re: - by GodWrites: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Rosskivvy:

My friend please shut it. You're just disgracing yourself here, and I hate it when old things like you do it. Shows how bleak the future of Nigeria is.

Can't you contribute positively or disagree in an amicable way without vibrating like a tout from a motor park?

This is why I hardly come to NL and prefer Quora and Reddit, cause most of you deserve a bed in a psychiatric hospital.

Someone made a thread, and you're already spewing negativity all over, even gathered supporters.

This is the so called youth trying to take over from our politicians.. It's a shame!

3 Likes

Re: - by Raydos: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2020
In today's Nigeria, What The Government sees as development Is Building of Roads and Bridges at every junction with open gutters

No new city has been built since the inception of this Country, Even Abuja is a piece of trash and can't compete with any European or even Asian cities!!

When are we ever gonna have something like this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Zaldwaynaka Scott Who Refused To Release Tinubu's Academic Records (Pics) / Should The President Resign? / Nigeria Launches 2 New Satellites Into Orbit - GEJ Confirms on NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.