Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) (36428 Views)

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Ehiz Records Video Of Nigerian Couple Having Loud Sex In Hotel He Lodged In / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2020
Na so ur career go end like Dbanj own

Don jazzy na baba producer/director u don't know

Keep following Americans and end ur music career
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by naijadrivablog: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2020
Iya JamJam, cover your body and mouth
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Smarttravels(f): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2020
QuikDRAWmacGRAW:
While whizkid inherited your matured Toto and did justice to it. Nice woman
This is the best you can do? Why don't you post a picture of them having sex?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Rhapsodia: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2020
Noted
So what should we do? fry beans
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Meaning if She was Still in Marvin, Rema for no Shine Abi ? Ozuor Girl
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2020
kelfree99:

Guy go do comedy
Copy and paste is not comedy.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Shai, attention is really been seeked here o
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by mdchikezie(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2020
AND SO WHAT
AND SO WHAT
AND SO WHAT
AND SO WHAT
AND SO WHAT
AND SO WHAT
AND SO WHAT
AND SO WHAT
AND SO WHAT
AND SO WHAT
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by michealon1001(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2020
really?
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Badonasty(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2020
One thing about don jazzy is that he really promotes his artistes...if you follow the guy on Instagram and Twitter you’ll understand what I’m saying...even if you no like the artiste or the song...don jazzy go make you like am

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2020
Thank you for leaving and opening up the way for more young talents to be signed.

D'Prince has done a great job discovering Rema and he is doing amazingly well. Sometimes you can be good, but you'll need to be given a space to shine and show what you can do.

Still in line with Tiwa, this is why I pull out everytime, so that others can put in and pull out for others too. This is how we become our brother's keepers.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Okuda(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2020
WrittyWritter:
I don't know y everyone just like to think they are very very special..Y will dey leave an upcoming singer and focus on an old one dat already knows d drill ..So she is trying to say dat dey only focus on her ..So wen she was there Marvin Records did not produce any good artiste abi

if you have 3 businesses, no be the one wey dey bring money pass you go put more focus on? use your head, think ahead.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Almost everyone who left don jazzy ends up regretting their decision and crying about it

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2020
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by simplesearch: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2020
“If I had stayed, it would have still been Tiwa. I felt like maybe it was also God’s plan for me to move on.”

God has no hand in anyone's sinful progression. If you had move from your past life to repentance may be fine, but to say God moved you from one level of sin to another level of sinning as part of his plan for your life is a self concocted deceit. How long will it take human beings to know that God is too holy to be involved in any act that gratifies the flesh. Any worldly vibe and song derives it's root from the devil and serves the flesh and worldly purposes alone, and anyone involve in promoting such songs in any form is the enemy of God.

1 john 2:15-16
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

James 4:4
You adulterers and adulteresses, don't you know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by thundafire: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2020
WrittyWritter:
I don't know y everyone just like to think they are very very special..Y will dey leave an upcoming singer and focus on an old one dat already knows d drill ..So she is trying to say dat dey only focus on her ..So wen she was there Marvin Records did not produce any good artiste abi
so u will call D'Prince an artist too grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by WrittyWritter(f): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Okuda:

if you have 3 businesses, no be the one wey dey bring money pass you go put more focus on? use your head, think ahead.

And if u have an old business and a new one..which one will u out more effort in and which one needs more attention
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by sunmarouk(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Marvin Records have big stars that concentrate and celebrated alone. Was it only D'banj that was available then
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by CoachEmmanuel98: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
These are local black african people being deceived by foreig If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.
U don smoke
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by sammuell(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2020
kelfree99:

Guy go do comedy
Em no go still make for there sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by femi4: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2020
africandollar:
Aunty! Se ko si lara yin sha? Why do you just need this attention so bad, you need a man in your life Ma. angry
Sensational headlines, learn to read the whole content

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
pickatyou2:
Aunty , rema is in a class of his own.
Not his fan though but the guy for still outshine you even if you still dey there.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

You still don't get it.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin

Temitopemo6e6:
These are local black african people being deceived by foreig If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Okuda(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
WrittyWritter:

And if u have an old business and a new one..which one will u out more effort in and which one needs more attention

because you have a new business then you ignore your(old) cash cow? Tiwa savage was Mavins cashcow at the time. come which school you go sef?
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by RighteousSlawor: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr.... Praise God! The lord is good!
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by EcoLaw: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin
punisha:

The plot of land at ibeju.
She is saying it's here and not Rema's
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shortyy:
Are you regretting it ma? Because recently you really haven't been topping the list anymore.

Back then Don Jazzy used to promote your songs real well, even the rest of the Marvin crew will support. But now, since you're no longer on WizKid's side, it seems you're dwindling.

She is still topping, i think number 4 or five

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' / Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant / Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.