Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) (36434 Views)

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Ehiz Records Video Of Nigerian Couple Having Loud Sex In Hotel He Lodged In / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by FlyHeight: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Balaxx:
and u inherited buhari's brain

Must be some brain Buhari had to have fooled two different generations multiple times into allowing him back in power and ruling for a good chunk of everyone’s lives

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by africandollar: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
femi4:
Sensational headlines, learn to read the whole content

Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by riyanxeally(f): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shortyy:
Are you regretting it ma? Because recently you really haven't been topping the list anymore.

Back then Don Jazzy used to promote your songs real well, even the rest of the Marvin crew will support. But now, since you're no longer on WizKid's side, it seems you're dwindling.

babe bleeped up biilt her career recently on wiz kid n the controversy around dem now wizzy don japa she’s not smart atall she should learn from Genevieve

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by sylve11: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
riyanxeally:
babe bleeped up biilt her career recently on wiz kid n the controversy around dem now wizzy don japa she’s not smart atall she should learn from Genevieve

I still do not believe they had something in the first place.... cool
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Liposure: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Uprightness100:
[b][/b]

God's Plan is for you to surrender to Him and stop being an instrument to glorify the devil.

You can't send people to hell with what you do, how u dress, portray yourself and all that and expect to enter Heaven
thank you. i thought i was the only one that spotted it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by riyanxeally(f): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
sylve11:

I still do not believe they had something in the first place.... cool
na why e bad pass the controversy na wetin keep people thy were glued now wen it’s comes to ties nothing to talk bout again she’s faded
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by solonubinho(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Such an empty headed statement from a washed up artiste...with a dead career.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by chocboi78(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
These are local black african people being deceived by foreig If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.
mumu person grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Liposure: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shortyy:
Are you regretting it ma? Because recently you really haven't been topping the list anymore.

Back then Don Jazzy used to promote your songs real well, even the rest of the Marvin crew will support. But now, since you're no longer on WizKid's side, it seems you're dwindling.

are you talking of thats been giving us hits back to back to back. Even her song koroba is still making wave despite leaving mavins
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Elxandre(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Antoeni:
Thank you for leaving and opening up the way for more young talents to be signed.

D'Prince has done a great job discovering Rema and he is doing amazingly well. Sometimes you can be good, but you'll need to be given a space to shine and show what you can do.

Still in line with Tiwa, this is why I pull out everytime, so that others can put in and pull out for others too. This is how we become our brother's keepers.
D'prince?
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Liposure: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
solonubinho:
Such an empty headed statement from a washed up artiste...with a dead career.
she's still very much consistent
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by solonubinho(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Liposure:
she's still very much consistent

Consis-what? The dead album she dropped last, what were the numbers? If you think she's consistent, you've got to back that with figures. She's washed up bro.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Mogajunior(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
QuikDRAWmacGRAW:
While whizkid inherited your matured Toto and did justice to it. Nice woman
Oga sense is far from you aswear grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by emoney09: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
okay
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by QuikDRAWmacGRAW(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mogajunior:
Oga sense is far from you aswear grin
Ok sir
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by witworth(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
The girl ran.
Faded.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
These are local black african people being deceived by foreig If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.

grin
Baaad guy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by KanoSeller: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Dude you are something else..... still waiting on what you have to say after this long read
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by ZooOga: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
I remember Teebiz accused her of forking Don J. while at the same time he was rampaging the nightclubs of Lagos smashing as many oloshos as he could bag. what a mess. shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Interesting all the same.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from high blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

My people, e get one smartwatch wey get all these follow come properties dem...

Make una feel mbok,

One touch watch,
IP67 ratings,
150MAh inbuilt battery,
Blood pressure, Oxygen, heart rate and sleep monitor,
Call and SMS notification,
Messaged reminder

Available in black, pink and white

With fitpro app

Check my signature for contact, bless you
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by goodheart02(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Uprightness100:
[b][/b]

God's Plan is for you to surrender to Him and stop being an instrument to glorify the devil.

You can't send people to hell with what you do, how u dress, portray yourself and all that and expect to enter Heaven

Mr. Heaven gate keeper. Weldone
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by specialbobby(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:

Bad niga
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by JaneYave(f): 3:31am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=Balaxx post=95912039]and u inherited buhari's brain[/q��‍♂️uote]
Re: Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) by Mryacks: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Singer Tiwa Savage has said in an interview with media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, that singer Rema benefited from her exit from Mavin Records, Igbere TV reports.

She said this during her interview with Ebuka on Bounce Radio when asked why she left the record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO0t9-El0FI

Igbere TV reports that the mother of one also revealed how her relationship with estranged husband Teebillz began.

It's a simple thing to comprehend. She is not been arrogant here. All this woman is saying is that her moving and leaving the record label helped them to sort of push and focus their energies and concentration on the talented Rema who was coming up. If she was still there, her shadow woulda still be lurking around and that ain't good for the boy. It's a simple win-win situation for all involved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede And Her Father Resemble So Much (Photo) / Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.