Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning (33831 Views)

Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by RighteousSlawor: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise God! But i dare u to remove the makeup and show us ur real face.
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by icankel: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Op oya I don meet am wat next?
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
daddytime:
Queen of "ArseHole" grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by tamunobello: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
I think she is beautiful
AlexReports:
Spotlighting The Significant Qualities Of
Peace Chinwendu, Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2020

In Nigeria, an exceptionally beautiful, vibrant, intelligent and overwhelmingly admirable beauty Queen and Model, Her Majesty, Queen George Peace Chinwendu, the recently crowned Queen of Aso Nigeria Pageant Winner, has remained in the frontline of proactive Initiatives and projects to support humanity. Her creative philosophical approaches towards life endeavours has continue to encourage the significance of feminism, thereby engaging in her a vision to improve and restructure the standards in Modeling and pageantry.

As an Enterpreneur and Chief Executive Director of Wendy P Beddings, the young 23years old Enugu State Indigene from IgbobEze North LGA has maintained focus in her professional career-interest for fashion designs and clothing technology. In a review of her formative years and bibliography, StatePress Researcher uncovered several noble and reputable qualities, engagements and endeavours of Queen Peace.

Birthed on the 3rd of September in 1997, at Enugu state, where she hails from, George Peace grew up under the care and guidance of her parents. Considering her unequivocal interest in fashion design, Queen George Peace Chinwendu enrolled for admission in the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu, where she is currently studying Fashion Design and Clothing Technology.

The illumination in her career antecedents, especially as a Model, Fashion designer and a Beauty Queen has remained undeniably vibrant, as she continues to make gainful advancements towards self improvement and intellectual development. Her hobbies cuts across listening to good Music, Traveling and having mind-stimulating conversations.

Queen George Peace Chinwendu is one of the few new beauty Queens in Nigeria, who has all what it takes to lead the plausible paths in Modelling and the pageant industry. Informally, her body measurements is proportioned in a Bust at 38, Waist at 30 and Hip at 41. George Peace has continue to garner amazing fans and followers, with emphasis on her capacity and individual content.
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by blasterman(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Alex reports the unofficial love-vendor of whichever town in Nigeria

Queen and Model, Her Majesty, Queen George Peace Chinwendu, the recently crowned Queen of Aso Nigeria Pageant Winner[i][/i] lol

next post is either about himself winning an award/ promotion

or churchill winning award

This guy is as funny as musiwa, if you know that name u be old timer
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
God bless ur hustle
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by Ghokes(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
AlexReports again
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by CauseTrouble: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kalem211:

If you have a digital skill (Writing, Graphic Design, Web Design, Content Creation, etc.) this will be the most important post you will read in a very long time. Grab your pen and a book and pay close attention.

Last week, my friend and I were browsing through job offers for Logo design and Branding on Upwork and we saw a job for $310.

$310 is well above 100k in naira.

This offer is for the same Logo design and Branding that my guy, Uche Adesanya, is offering for ₦7,000 and Mrs. Beatrice and others are pricing for ₦3,000.

Shey this life balance like this?

We also saw the profile of a designer who charges more than $310, for just 4 hours of his service. Ordinary 4 hours oh.

See, I wouldn't want to waste your time so I'd go straight to the reason why you are reading this.

Having a skill is one thing and knowing how to earn from it is another.

In the logo design example above, what do you notice?

Same skill, but different pay.

What is responsible for this?

There are many factors. But, the top of them is the clients you are serving.

After you’ve learnt that skill, go to Upwork and rent a room.

You can be doing the exact same thing as the lady who gets paid $500 for a job on Upwork, but you are earning ₦20,000

Honestly ehn...

You may be the best at a skill, but you’d eat chips when you’re earning chips.

I would advise you go to Upwork now and create an account. But, there's a problem.

The truth is, if you knew about Upwork before now, you would know there are currently some restrictions on new freelancers on the platform.

You might have tried to register a hundred times and gotten rejected a hundred and two times.

But still, Upwork is approving accounts daily.

There’s a secret to getting accounts approved instantly and there are folks who have made it their jobs to get accounts approved for others at a fee.

But, if you're lucky I will teach you how to get an account on Upwork and also how to succeed on the platform.

Here is what you will learn from me:

• How to get an Upwork account approved in less than 5 minutes. (value = ₦15,000)
• How to write job winning offers. (value = ₦9,000)
• How to quickly get high paying clients ON Upwork . (value = ₦7,000)
• How to receive payments from Upwork into your local bank account. (value = ₦3,000)

All these, are just a few of the things you'd know about soon.

If you don’t have a skill to offer, do not worry.

You will also learn how to write a non-plagiarized 1000 word article in less than 20 minutes (value = ₦12,000).

You can offer this skill on Upwork!

Is that all?

No.

You will be given eBooks on freelancing worth ₦6,370.

For all you stand to gain, I could easily peg the fee for this training at 10,000 naira and it would still be very fair.

But I have slashed the fee to just ₦3,000.

Amazingly,

The first 20 people to contact me will get a 50% discount and pay just ₦1,500!

This is the last time the training will be at this fee.

It will not happen again.

When is this training commencing?

On Saturday, 14th of November, 2020.

How do you get started?

Send me a WhatsApp message for the account details to pay to on 0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2.

PS: This training is only for a limited number of people. Act fast.

Just wondering why you bringing this here with an Account opened on the 9th of this month
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by YoungandDepress: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by daddytime(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Egbon, please your Edo brother needs your help.

Please grant me listening ears sir.

Good morning my dear brother, what's troubling you?

I'm unable to access my mail.
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by YoungandDepress: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2020
ok
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by daddytime(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Thanks for your reply sir..

Please can I speak privately with you even if it's just this one time. I can drop my WhatsApp or mail sir or I can contact you through your mail. Please sir.

Okay..
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by YoungandDepress: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by daddytime(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
YoungandDepress:

09030736350.....izzyjosiah2@gmail.com. My whatsapp number/gmail Egbon

Or please let me text you on your mail instead so I won't stress you.

Did you a mail.
Re: Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning by YoungandDepress: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christabel Ekeh: "I Have A Crush On Michael Essien" / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Lord Paper's "Awurama" Music Video Now Trending In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.